What's new

Dhaka proposes US to bring money to defeat China

Whether it's the US or the EU, any country that invests in the infrastructure of a third world country, it's helping China.

I don't know if anyone can understand this.

However I nowadays hate BAL the most! So basically now I'm anti BAL ! 😊
পুরাপুরি anti BAL হইলে সমস্যা। কারন নুনুর চারপাশে কিছু BAL থাকা ভালো। পৌরুষত্যের লক্ষন।:P

It's called fu.cking double standard of BAL dogs!

Better education ,better prosperity in west , democracy all are for these filthy kleptocrats , while slavery under the fascist is for rest of Bangladeshi people according to their prescription!

If BAL ( both political , police league and bureaucrats) bastards have last bit of dignity left , then my suggestion is , work hard and study in west the with Halal money instead of loot money!

Otherwise shut your fucking gob!

However that's the reason BAL filthy dogs should be wiped out once and for all from the history of Bangladesh, so that true democracy established and all people can enjoy equal rights!

Get this through your thick skull!!!

We are not in the west for democracy or religious freedom.

Idiots like you want to destroy the things we like about the west.

1. Ability to humiliate religion and religious beliefs. Basically stuff you hold dear.

2. Education - when you lot land in the west you build and fight over Masques!!

3. Work on interesting stuff - no time for prayers.

You envy my western lifestyle but the moment you land in the west you want to recreate Bangladesh on the Hudson 🤣🤣🤣

Unky wanted the world to be Capitalist based. Now brown man saying bring your wallet n check book? Unky looking shocked

I made a mistake for editing the typoo. The typoo was indeed correct, Unky thought we understood. The capitalism that was meant is that we bring our wallets, check book and balance to him.

You understand- us browns and pocs are soo stupeed

There is no way US globalists will lend money at a paltry 3%, like mighty China.

The globalists like exploiting poor people with usury rates.
LOL. Ask the Pakistanis, the iron brothers whose friendship with China is higher than the mountains and deeper than the oceans, at what rate they are getting funding from Chinese. The Chinese IPPs are guaranteed dollar returns of 15-20%.

LOL. Ask the Pakistanis, the iron brothers whose friendship with China is higher than the mountains and deeper than the oceans, at what rate they are getting funding from Chinese. The Chinese IPPs are guaranteed dollar returns of 15-20%.

Adani power station built in India to sell electricity to BD - guaranteed return of 30%.

I would take Chinese 15-20% return any day.

At least the jobs and infra stays in your own country!!

1. Ability to humiliate religion and religious beliefs. Basically stuff you hold dear.

You envy my western lifestyle but the moment you land in the west you want to recreate Bangladesh on the Hudson 🤣🤣🤣

Work on interesting stuff? Like what most ppl in the west say around 95 % are nothing but drones. Just cogs in the machine, just trying to keep the bills away that post man keeps bringing round.

If you had a good start, no student loans
E.t.c then the Financial system literally tries its best to trap you another way. Or in Europe they especially in the UK they try fine in every way possible. Ppls lives have turned into misery due this.

It the mighty petrol dollar that has kept rulers numbed down, kept our ppl some what backward and estoopeed.

It was Eastern values that built the west, its was a Bengali that was incremental through and literally initiated the French revolution.

It was the moors that founded the modern principles of modern education. It was the moors that founded Newton first 2 laws and possibly the third even before Newton was born.

It was a woman that founded the first modern university. Woman held positions in the economic productive professions with out sacrificing or deterimentally ruining the family fabric of the unit. Also ppl some how still made time for prayer.

Bangladesh was more advanced during proto industrialisation, than UK. We were more forward thinking.

1. I have one very important, question, the invention British Steel - how did it revolutionise Britain
?

2. What was the industrial value of this product?

3. Also what was its true direct and indirect value? ( remember cast iron was like 50 x times heavy. Also this new way of creating steel was abundant- higher quality - lighter . Many useful applications. Including transport and weapons and militarily )

Last and most important Q. Who actually invented British steel, not who took credit for it.

Last edited:
Adani power station built in India to sell electricity to BD - guaranteed return of 30%.

I would take Chinese 15-20% return any day.

At least the jobs and infra stays in your own country!!
Lol, are you stupid. This thread is about Chinese vs American funding. Adani is a businessman. I don't know what the commerical terms of his investments in BD are, but they will reflect the risk of the investment, just like Chinese investments in Pakistan. Neithe India nor China provides billions in free aid. On the other hand, the US does provide billions in aid either directly or through multilateral institutions.

We are human being , not dog like BAL! We don't envy your western lifestyle! We just do pity on your fucking double standard!

We are human being , not dog like BAL! We don't envy your western lifestyle! We just do pity on your fucking double standard!

What double standard?

You don’t like western lifestyle?

But then envy my western lifestyle!

You are a hypocrite!

Lol, are you stupid. This thread is about Chinese vs American funding. Adani is a businessman. I don't know what the commerical terms of his investments in BD are, but they will reflect the risk of the investment, just like Chinese investments in Pakistan. Neithe India nor China provides billions in free aid. On the other hand, the US does provide billions in aid either directly or through multilateral institutions.

You are an idiot who just had his loin cloth pulled Gandhi style!

Hypocrite

What double standard?

You are a hypocrite!

You are an idiot who just had his loin cloth pulled Gandhi style!

Hypocrite
Work on interesting stuff? Like what most ppl in the west say around 95 % are nothing but drones. Just cogs in the machine, just trying to keep the bills away that post man keeps bringing round.

If you had a good start, no student loans
E.t.c then the Financial system literally tries its best to trap you another way. Or in Europe they especially in the UK they try fine in every way possible. Ppls lives have turned into misery due this.

It the mighty petrol dollar that has kept rulers numbed down, kept our ppl some what backward and estoopeed.

It was Eastern values that built the west, its was a Bengali that was incremental through and literally initiated the French revolution.

It was the moors that founded the modern principles of modern education. It was the moors that founded Newton first 2 laws and possibly the third even before Newton was born.

It was a woman that founded the first modern university. Woman held positions in the economic productive professions with out sacrificing or deterimentally ruining the family fabric of the unit. Also ppl some how still made time for prayer.

Bangladesh was more advanced during proto industrialisation, than UK. We were more forward thinking.

1. I have one very important, question, the invention British Steel - how did it revolutionise Britain
?

2. What was the industrial value of this product?

3. Also what was its true direct and indirect value? ( remember cast iron was like 50 x times heavy. Also this new way of creating steel was abundant- higher quality - lighter . Many useful applications. Including transport and weapons and militarily )

Last and most important Q. Who actually invented British steel, not who took credit for it.

Pls reply to my to those questions above each question must contain a minimum of 3000 words. Here on this thread.

Also if you don't I know a weapon exists where you get attacked and bodily harmed through the screen of your mobile electronic device. I know this for myself as I gave mouth and lip to a Arrabi girl . I woke in the morning and it felt I was beaten up with no signs of entry or exit and I live alone . Or marks on me or my body.

I called police I told them , they said no forced entry signs and no marks on your body. They told me if I am that worried don't around pee ing off those Arab girls. 😆

I have contacted the assaulter to see if I can acquire it. 😆. The price and possibly payments I need to make.

Last edited:
What double standard?

You are a hypocrite!
I've no energy of explaining again that I've explained in my first post! You are pretending that you didn't read!

I just want you guy to be honest , because you want your Western lifestyle by blood sucking loot money and prescribe North Korean lifestyle for your fellow compaatriots!

This is called double standard!

Envy or anything is not everyone's cup of tea , it looks it always goes over your head!

All I hate is that being a hypocrite like you who are enjoying freedom of speech and democracy and suggesting others that they ( Bangladeshi) should have only the right of eat three times a day and go to toilet!

And rest should be surrendered to you Helen!

Remember what you said with your previous nick @BananaRepublicUK ?

This is I called double standard , hypocrisy and envy!

Look at @Bilal9 , @leonblack08 , @fallstuff , @mmr , @mb444 , @Blue Ocean and many others expat fellas!

They also live in developed countries, but supporting to restore our democracy and freedom of speech!

But you BAL sh1t want us surrender everything to Hasina, you want us to surrender under the feet of a sadistic fascist, so that we can never even try to develop!

If it's not hypocrisy or envy , then what is it?

You better see yourself in. A mirror before prescribing what is right or what is wrong for Bangladeshi people!

Last edited:
I've no energy of explaining again that I've explained in my first post! You are pretending that you didn't read!

I just want you guy to be honest , because you want your Western lifestyle by blood sucking loot money and prescribe North Korean lifestyle for your fellow compaatriots!

This is called double standard!

Envy or anything is not everyone's cup of tea , it looks it always goes over your head!

All I hate is that being a hypocrite like you who are enjoying freedom of speech and democracy and suggesting others that they ( Bangladeshi) should have only the right of eat three times a day and go to toilet!

And rest should be surrendered to you Helen!

Remember what you said with your previous nick @BananaRepublicUK ?

This is I called double standard , hypocrisy and envy!

Look at @Bilal9 , @leonblack08 , @fallstuff , @mmr , @mb444 and many others expat fellas!

They also live in western countries, but supporting to restore our democracy and freedom of speech!

But you BAL sh1t want us surrender everything to Hasina, you want us to surrender under the feet of a sadistic fascist, so that we can never even try to develop!

If it's not hypocrisy or envy , then what is it?

You better see yourself in. A mirror before prescribing what is right or what is wrong for Bangladeshi people!

Again you spout nonsense!

What you think I value most about the west is not what I value about the west.

Get it through your thick skull.

I do not give a shit about democracy and voting!!!

MIX RELIGION AND DEMOCRACY - YOU GET HELL! LOOK AT ISRAEL AND INDIA!!

For democracy to succeed - religion must be destroyed first.

I love the western lifestyle because the west has defeated religion.

I support Hasina because she too wants to destroy religion.

Religion is the opium of the masses and only an autocrat can defeat it.

West destroyed religion 100 years ago through their own autocrats.

Bangladesh is going through its phase now.

Bangladesh can only rise once it has killed all its jamatis!

Idiots like you cannot be given the vote until religion is stripped out of you!!

But we do! That's the difference between us! So I see that rest of discussion was actually useless!

Ofcourse you do!

But don’t attribute it to me.

Religion and democracy are the least important things in my life.

That’s why I live in the west.

Freedom from religion

I love it that I can openly mock mullahs for deciding Eid based on sighting the moon.

I simply cannot do that in Bangladesh

I can mock people for growing beard because they think it is pious 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom