What's new

Did Chinese Just Signal Their Preference in PAK Politics? And Response of Establishment

I think the Pakistanis interpreted the video too much.
The election is obviously Pakistan's internal affairs, and it is international practice for China to congratulate the winner of the election.
China and Pakistan are an alliance within a national framework, not with a political party.

I think the Pakistanis interpreted the video too much.
The election is obviously Pakistan's internal affairs, and it is international practice for China to congratulate the winner of the election.
China and Pakistan are an alliance within a national framework, not with a political party.
Pakistan is now in political chaos after IK is ousted by the puppet of US, It is obvious. Why the **** Chinese can’t have preference?

I would rather be a straight man than cozy up to every Pakistanis.

Justice will be later but never make its absence.

I never forget the proud in IK’s face when J10c is coming.

**** the us, **** the puppet.

Last edited:
Pakistan is now in political chaos after IK is ousted by the puppet of US, It is obvious. Why the **** Chinese can’t have preference?
All political parties in Pakistan are pro China, so there is no need for us to get involved in Pakistan's internal struggle.

The support rate of a political party will always fluctuate. These people support IK today and may not continue to support it tomorrow. In the same way, they may hope that China will support the political party of their choice today. But in the end, they will hate our support.

And we should trust the ability and IQ of CCP govt. The govt believes that we should not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries, so this must be our best choice.

Finally, we don't really care about the attitude of the Pakistani govt towards the USA. We care more about CEPC. The success of CEPC requires the Pakistani govt to have a spirit of reform, not anti American.

Last edited:
All political parties in Pakistan are pro China, so there is no need for us to get involved in Pakistan's internal struggle.
The support rate of a political party will always fluctuate. These people support IK today and may not continue to support it tomorrow. In the same way, they may hope that China will support the political party of their choice today. But in the end, they will hate our support.
I don’t give a shit who hate me, I support IK.

Sure.. if China supports one party, other party will go in anti-China camp.. Till today, all mainstream political parties are pro China including religious, regional, etc. All Pakistani support China except few rebel groups because they think China is supporting 'occupier' Pakistan government. Otherwise, they are not against China.
So, non-interference by China means it is friend to all political parties.

And we should trust the ability and IQ of CCP govt. The govt believes that we should not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries, so this must be our best choice.

Finally, we don't really care about the attitude of the Pakistani govt towards the USA. We care more about CEPC. The success of CEPC requires the Pakistani govt to have a spirit of reform, not anti American.
中国迟早要为这种和稀泥的外交政策买单。

Sure.. if China supports one party, other party will go in anti-China camp.. Till today, all mainstream political parties are pro China including religious, regional, etc. All Pakistani support China except few rebel groups because they think China is supporting 'occupier' Pakistan government. Otherwise, they are not against China.
So, non-interference by China means it is friend to all political parties.
I like IK and his mentality, I don’t favour any political party in Pakistan. Even he is a Chinese , I will vote for him.

中国迟早要为这种和稀泥的外交政策买单。

I like IK and his mentality, I don’t favour any political party in Pakistan. Even he is a Chinese , I will vote for him.

中庸之为德也,其至矣乎。

可惜美国人不这么想。中国毁就毁在孔子老子这帮老腐儒手里。

儒家让我们成为了唯一存活的古文明,坐拥14亿人口和东亚几乎所有最好的土地。

儒家自然有它迂腐和落后的地方。但存在即是真理,它也必然有我们需要秉持的优点。

儒家让我们成为了唯一存活的古文明,坐拥14亿人口和东亚几乎所有最好的土地。

儒家自然有它迂腐和落后的地方。但存在即是真理,它也必然有我们需要秉持的优点。
IK is ousted for no reason, and he is a legally elected leader by Pakistan people. If China tolerate the US and it’s puppet doing bad thing wantonly as they wish, we are not real friend of Pakistan.

What is real friend, I mean, I will tell my friend that I’m not happy when he did something wrong.

Pakistani people will hate us when China only cares about our money in Pakistan like CPEC, and Try to ignore what really happens in Pakistan.

Last edited:
IK is ousted for no reason, and he is a legally elected leader by Pakistan people. If China tolerate the US and it’s puppet doing bad thing wantonly as they wish, we are not real friend of Pakistan.

What is real friend, I mean, I will tell my friend that I’m not happy when he did something wrong.

Pakistani people will hate us when China only cares about our money in Pakistan like CPEC, and Try to ignore what really happens in Pakistan.

At present, Pakistan and China have good relations. But if the two sides go in the wrong direction, Pakistan may become a second Albania. And in the future many years later, looking back, Pakistan and China will blame each other.

Being close is not a good idea, sometimes it can ruin a relationship

Can you be sure that your choice must be just?

There is a construction company. They build houses on a piece of land. A man found that the land was arable land, so he reported the construction company to the government. The construction company collapsed as a result. Do you think this man is just? Later, because the construction company collapsed, a supplier for the construction company committed suicide with a three-year-old child in his arms. Do you still think this man is just? Later, the farmers of this land also committed suicide because of the cancellation of land requisition. Now do you still think this man is just?

We are not omniscient. We cannot judge who is right and who is wrong. So our only right choice is to abide by our reasons and not easily change our original choice.

At present, Pakistan and China have good relations. But if the two sides go in the wrong direction, Pakistan may become a second Albania. And in the future many years later, looking back, Pakistan and China will blame each other.

Being close is not a good idea, sometimes it can ruin a relationship
You should tell your friend what you really think, rather pretend to be close when you think he is not right.

In general, Chinese should not get involved in Pakistani politics or internal affairs. If China choose to support one political group, the opposing groups will not be happy and will hate Chinese for interfering in their internal affairs. This will create Chinese enemies among Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom