What's new

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

Although you were talking to someone else, but let me remind you dear, majority of Pakistan stands with Turkey in any case. And we believe in sovereign right of Turks on every inch of their homeland.
You know why I said it,because this guy keeps saying various countries need to be "balkanized" 😂

No they didn't. It's about doing what's best for your country. Pakistan has to get rid of their "Muslim brothers" mentality.
Furthermore, in today's day & age, no nation must consider itself the center of the universe.

Nations remain relevant so long as they bring something to the table that is relevant to the world.

Those who like Umrao Jan have only ' themselves to offer, lose luster & relevance once a requirement is met.

Lastly, there is no substitute to education.

There is no humiliation or boycott. There is simply no reason to meet any general of a foreign country. No one is meeting generals of Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh or India too. Worst criticism one can lay is ignoring Pakistan. But in fairness, all other countries are doing that too. There is no parade of foreign dignitaries making a beeline to Pakistan. In fact, a favorite pastime seems to be to guess if someone will make a stopover in Pakistan while travelling from A to B.

You said it correctly. No one is interested in meeting Pakistan which belongs among the ranks of Myanmar, Nepal and Timbuktu.

Why? What is the connection? It violates an important axiom: It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it. (From the perspective of Pakistan military, of which Musharraf was a part).

A fair argument. But Musharraf had literally put his neck on the block to come to the Musharraf-Manmohan understanding on Kashmir. At least one of the suicide attacks were launched by Kashmiris because of Musharraf's rapproachment/compromise over Kashmir with India. The most important concession Pakistan was making was accepting LoC = IB but with some face-saving measures. That was even more concession then the so-called Chenab Formula.
Well.. that phase of engagement with India is like 'could have been, should have been, would have been' ...

No. For the same reasons Pakistan does the same in the name of survival. Economic equation has nothing to do with the Muslim Brotherhood. You gotta eat to live while you need to stay in touch in with your own brothers to keep the enemy in check.

If India thinks they are choosing over Pakistan, then they are sadly mistaken. The economic equation in other word is diplomatic relations means buttering to the consumers that pays the bills while the very same money ends up collaborating with Pakistan to improve the defence projects.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey are not stupid to rely on India blindly in the name of Islam which Israel and India work together to corrupt Islam or to reduce Muslim populations.

You need money to live and india apparently can afford to pay bills while million of Indians live below the poverty line. Take the money while you can and improve defence projects with Pakistan. No harm done.

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

Receiver can't be choser .

He is Indian I believe. I dont know why he is not permanent ban as he is trying to shaming Pakistanist in clever way....

He looks to be bangladeshi bihari razakar who was denied pakistan citizenship .

Last edited:
Turks and arabs are doing what is required for their people's interest. No one give a shit about a nation which produces traitors. Pakistani Gernerals are selling their mothers and sisters for money. They sold unpriceable Dimond and world knows the worth of that Dimond.. they don't want to talk to any general who is shit in his own country.
Mark my words asim munier will go saudia and Dubai for photo sessions

What diamond ?

Back
Top Bottom