What's new

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

Iran built their side of the pipeline, why is Pakistan not building theirs and fulfilling the agreement signed with Iran. Who is not to be relied upon?

Of course they will build the pipeline. Of course who cares about tiny details about
the price of the product that is being delivered ?

@Meengla

What's the reason?

Iran is not reliable. Plus Iranians want to milk you dry. They are not interested in sustainable prices for hydrocarbons

Pakistan is a lackey of the United States. Without US approval not a leaf moves in Pakistan. Iran can have all the intention to sell gas to Pakistan. Without US approval it is not coming to Pakistan.

Pakistan is an incredible joke.

The thing is Pakistan signed an agreement with Iran, made them build their side of pipeline and then backed off. Didnt our leadership know Usa or saudia will not approve it. Normally nations do their home work.

Of course they will build the pipeline. Of course who cares about tiny details about

Pakistan leadership should have agreed on the price of the gas before signing the agreement? You can't sign international agreements, make other nations spend millions and then backtrack. Its like Pakistan suddenly decides to backtrack from Gwadar and Cpec project with China, and when China tries to take Pakistan to court or demands a big fine, then Pakistan will be complaining we are mistreated.

No. They said we will be Proud...

Turks have been flirting with the Indians for sometime now.

It is just that Pakistan is sleeping.

This is your own BS reading of the situation and your anti Turkish agenda. If this were True, why hasn't Turkey dropped support for Pakistan on Kashmir? Turkey is the only one that hasn't changed, the arabs have thrown you under the bus, and even pressured you to normalize and accept India's position on Kashmir, paying off Bajwa to facilitate that, and yet you badmouth Turkey.

Turks themselves have no issue with the Chinese.

Turkiye is part of BRI.

You are just raising a non issue.

There most certainly is an issue, being part of the BRI has nothing to do with other matters, Turkey is the largest place for the gathering of the Uygur Refugee community. What has you done for the Muslim Turk of East Turkestan? They share a border with you, if anything you should do more, Maybe I should bad mouth you, using your logic. But I don't, b/c I understand its complicated. perhaps you need to understand some nuance as well.

Pakistan leadership should have agreed on the price of the gas before signing the agreement? You can't sign international agreements, make other nations spend millions and then backtrack. Its like Pakistan suddenly decides to backtrack from Gwadar and Cpec project with China, and when China tries to take Pakistan to court or demands a big fine, then Pakistan will be complaining we are mistreated.

Now we are talking ...
I will give another hint ... price of natural gas keeps changing

Now we are talking ...
I will give another hint ... price of natural gas keeps changing

A competent and professional leadership have agreements of the price change due to inflation clearly written in the contract. Nations sign agreements for 100 years, they obviously have the price agreed, and the changes that will take place due to inflation or war etc.

Why don't you stop looking for random countries to make your abbu and instead fix your own?

Even in Turkey there is no shortage of Kemalists who would rather see their sisters be r4ped by white man then make friends with anyone from the eastern hemisphere (even though 97% of Turkey is in Asia)

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

We betrayed by our own and here u r complaining about MBS and Erdogan

plan to j20/j35 buy with wat another imf loan. saudi will send pak workers back to pak. that why i am up for total subjugation of saudi arabia just take the oil who cares if molvis are gonna give fatwa. rest of muslim world if turn against pakistan for the invasion what can they do, nothing as usual. i am up for true muslim brotherhood and invest in them only above others but if they ever turn their back or betray then i must ripp them new a ss ole.
And through what route will Pakistani armed forces invade Saudi Arabia ? Who do you think the US, Europe, Russia, China, OIC and India will support in this war ?

@Meengla

Iran is not reliable. Plus Iranians want to milk you dry. They are not interested in sustainable prices for hydrocarbons

The thing is Pakistan signed an agreement with Iran, made them build their side of pipeline and then backed off. Didnt our leadership know Usa or saudia will not approve it. Normally nations do their home work.

I honestly dont know much about the Pakistan-Iran Pipeline. I thought there was some sectarian angle to it under Zardari as the President.

But obviously, the Iran-Pakistan pipelines would make perfect sense--unless Pakistan was not ready to face the America-backed Western and American-allies' sanctions, which Pakistan was not then and not now ready to face, unless some kind of 'Juche' like economy is adopted, which I have been mentioning here as the last resort for Pakistan. It is doable!!

Pakistanis need to realize that Pakistan CAN be self-sufficient unlike probably most countries in the world and still be a strong, independent country. Most of Pakistan's population lives along a narrow band along the Indus River and most are religiously and ethnically compatible and most can benefit from the increased rainfalls every year, ironically thanks to global warming. So why not capitalize on that??

I honestly dont know much about the Pakistan-Iran Pipeline. I thought there was some sectarian angle to it under Zardari as the President.

But obviously, the Iran-Pakistan pipelines would make perfect sense--unless Pakistan was not ready to face the America-backed Western and American-allies' sanctions, which Pakistan was not then and not now ready to face, unless some kind of 'Juche' like economy is adopted, which I have been mentioning here as the last resort for Pakistan. It is doable!!

Pakistanis need to realize that Pakistan CAN be self-sufficient unlike probably most countries in the world and still be a strong, independent country. Most of Pakistan's population lives along a narrow band along the Indus River and most are religiously and ethnically compatible and most can benefit from the increased rainfalls every year, ironically thanks to global warming. So why not capitalize on that??

That implies lack of conflict with India. Myanmar is a better example here

That implies lack of conflict with India. Myanmar is a better example here

Of course it is.
The elephant in the room has always been the conflict with India. But contrary to most people here and elsewhere say: The Pakistani establishment had decided to shelve the Kashmir conflict under Musharraf shortly after 9/11 and had started the Musharraf-Manmohan dialogue. That dialogue infuriated the hard-liners in Pakistan so much that Musharraf was at least once attacked by the militants in suicide attack for his 'betrayal' on Kashmir.

As for me-- the day after the nabbing of Bin Laden in the Abbottabad attack in 2011, I started a thread on PDF titled something like 'Should Pakistan accept LoC = IB?'. I foresaw Pakistan's options or lack of them. And I believe that's becoming the position of many more Pakistanis now.

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

you have valid point, these same players stopped Pakistan when Pak-Turkey-Indo try to launch news group ...... our biggest issue is our foreign policy .... we have no foreign policy that is the foreign policy ... it change on weekly bases....lollll

Back
Top Bottom