Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

ISI is the world best secret agency fighting 5 world best secret agencies
M I 6 Britsh
CIA USA
RAW India
KGB Russia
Mosad Israel
am i right some one tell me

bro right now it is fighting more than 5 above agencies....these r just a handful of them....:agree:

No need to abuse neighboring countries, the effectiveness of any intel agency will be known at the time of crisis and ISI may have handled situation well.
There are other factors which are under consideration here. Firstly Taliban are in no mood to wage a war with USA they wanted to negotiate and it is the USA who started the war, It is the pakistani military who brokered the deal, so naturally taliban will cooperate with ISI (the good taliban as u call them).
Secondly WOT is happening in bordering areas of pakistan in which pakistan has a foot hold it is difficult for any external intel agency or military to gain superiority.
Thirdly no nation or even greater military powers cannot wage a guerrilla war fare for long time it was proved historically in StalinGrad and the same condition applies to soviet invasion and US WOT.
And lastly one cannot rate intel agencies as they are secretive and mostly they ops are hidden.

the taliban dont run under ISI.... the true talibans get their guidance from Quran and sunnah but not from any intelligence....The intelligence of Quran and sunnah is far superior than any intelligence agency or power in the world (even if they r combined)...that is why all agencies are getting defeated from these poor talibans even the talibans dont even know nothing about the modern day science.These poor talibans r very friendly and peaceful people, never fight or wanna fight unless get intimidated in the name of culture or religion. The western evil mind intimidated them so they r getting the TIT for TAT.
There is no escape way for the evil west in khurasaan(inshallah).
:woot::cheesy::lol:
:D

Last edited:
Finding the name all over international media for wrong reasons!!!!:lol:

I also found something like that!!!! What ISI did good for Pakistan for last 62 years since its creations!!!! If they did few than there were more harmful works as well. I think ISI is one of the reason behind current situation in Pakistan. Is that called jealousy? :rolleyes:

RAW did some good works way back and for long time they didn't brought anything fruitful except somethings in Nepal, BD or may be Afghanistan but they didn't harm India as well. CIA is one of the greatest tools of USA in keeping US supremacy over the world. Their good/bad works also outside USA.

any body tell me how can I join isi beacause it is my dream to work with this largest world wide and top of the best organization of my pakistan.

Assalam o alycom,

Any body tell me how can I join isi beacause it is my dream to work with this largest world wide and top of the best organization of my pakistan.
my Email:trueidentity007@yahoo.com

with a yahoo id like that, you'll definitely become an ISI agent.

Just joking ;), I am sure someone can help you.

This thread reminds me of a real life experience..
Long time ago i used to go to Jhelum to meet friends.There was a mad man who used to drag empty metal cans in the Jhelum city center in mid day..People had some kind of respect for him,and they said he is a saint...Then he went missing,and re appeared in a week or so..Only this time he had changed behavior..
People knew the mad man for decades,and they knew that the original mad man never took tea..This new mad man who looked exactly like the previous one,drank tea while sitting in tea shops..
Rumor was that the original mad man was kidnapped by ISI and replaced by ab ISI agent,who looks and behaves exactly the same,except the tea habit..and sits and listens to people's gossips in tea shops..
Months later the mad man disappeared again,and re appeared in a few days..Only this time he didnt drink any tea...same as the original mad man.

Not a very important comment...but sheds light on how ISI works or used to work for internal security.

Assalam o alycom,

Any body tell me how can I join isi beacause it is my dream to work with this largest world wide and top of the best organization of my pakistan.
my Email:trueidentity007@yahoo.com

As far as i know ISI employ only military personnel,not civilians....Better go through the normal procedure of Joining Armed forces and the you may well be selected for ISI

This thread reminds me of a real life experience..
Long time ago i used to go to Jhelum to meet friends.There was a mad man who used to drag empty metal cans in the Jhelum city center in mid day..People had some kind of respect for him,and they said he is a saint...Then he went missing,and re appeared in a week or so..Only this time he had changed behavior..
People knew the mad man for decades,and they knew that the original mad man never took tea..This new mad man who looked exactly like the previous one,drank tea while sitting in tea shops..
Rumor was that the original mad man was kidnapped by ISI and replaced by ab ISI agent,who looks and behaves exactly the same,except the tea habit..and sits and listens to people's gossips in tea shops..
Months later the mad man disappeared again,and re appeared in a few days..Only this time he didnt drink any tea...same as the original mad man.

Not a very important comment...but sheds light on how ISI works or used to work for internal security.

u made me laugh bro about this mad man game...:lol:

:pakistan:ISI is the strongest agency of the world, equipped with a highly psychological think tank and men power.no one can beat ISI ever in this world but ALLAH.all the agencies are dependent upon this organization.It is my will that ISI should recruit its officials from civilians also.
Best of Luck......

isi does recruit civilians but in restricted in departments
the JIX.JCIB departments and one more which i forgot
JCIB= joint counter intelligence bereau for intelligence gathering missions in china saudi arabia, and other muslim countries including india

i wudn't have joined the forum, had i not experienced that guys out there are so eager to join isi, but they don't know how.
well i am gonna guide you a bit...
1. age must not be below 21 and above 30
2. must be a graduate (preferably masters/post grad in comp.sciences, political sciences, English, mass communication, social sciences, etc)
3. must be a pakistani national
4. must be phyically fit and must not hold any criminal record.
if u meet above conditions, u r eligible... wait for a special ad in all major newspapers of the country, that wud appear in the name of ministry of defence and they would be asking applications for "Assistant Director". Apply for it when u find one... (i suggest that u should start checkin out newspapers after March 2011)
Once u apply, u will recieve letter for written exam
written exam wud consist of 2 x papers.
1. MCQ type paper, covering all major subjects (national and international) 100 questions in 100 minutes.
2. Comrehensive Essay (on current social and international issues) 100 marks, 3 hours.
you will then recieve a letter for intellegence and psycological tests, which will also indicate that u have passed written tests, because failures will not recieve call for I&P tests.
I&P Tests would be on pattern of ISSB
you will again recieve letter to appear for interview, which would also indicate u have passed the I&T tests.
Interview board will comprise 5-6 high profile members including psychiatrist, personality analyst and seasoned officers. you should expect them questioning about ur personality, background, general knowledge, analytical skills and reasoning etc.
you will recieve yet another letter for appearing for medical examination, which would indicate u passed the interview as well. you will be examined thoroughly and the medical process would take around a week.
Once u r done with it. you should wait for the final call letter for joining initial training. U will made it after they prepare a merit list according to regional quotas, however one standard threshold is there, which will have to be passed by all.
Any queries.. please ask... and comment if helpful.. U R :welcome:

Can I volunteer for ISI? I can be a great asset to be honest... ;)

I m saying this because I m just interested in the training part of the whole "spy game"

Back
Top Bottom