What's new

Discuss The Real List Of Pakistan Defence Needs no Dreams here

Airforce
Join JSF or PAK-FA project to get 5th generation fighters

Army
Buy more medium lift helos no matter which one

Navy
Navy needed to rule the world but i think national security comes first right now. So transfer The Navy's budget to Airforce

DATA link pakistani Awacs with sam systems to guide Surface to Air missile to there targets. Beats countering incoming opponents without even having to intercept them with another fighter and Sam's radars don't need to turn on ever.

Airforce
Join JSF or PAK-FA project to get 5th generation fighters

Army
Buy more medium lift helos no matter which one

Navy
Navy needed to rule the world but i think national security comes first right now. So transfer The Navy's budget to Airforce

sir, r u sure that India and russia wil lets us join Their Pak-fa ?

to be real
air force
jxx
j10b
jf-17
f-16
BVR
long rang sam
UAV's
Army
MLRS
Attack hello's
Tanks
IFV's
Airdefence anti missile defence
More nuclear weapons
And new assualt rifles to replace G3
Navy
J-15
AWACS
Refuller
Helicopters
Subs
Destroyers
Airdefence

to be real
air force
jxx
j10b
jf-17
f-16
BVR
long rang sam
UAV's
Army
MLRS
Attack hello's
Tanks
IFV's
More nuclear weapons
Navy
J-15
AWACS
Refuller
Helicopters
Subs
Destroyers
Airdefence

A very realistic list indeed. This is what we need and this what we can get(possibly) with the help from our friends and allies.
:pakistan::china:

Strange no one talked about Space based assests ..

I would add dedicated communications and remote sensing satellites. And most important home made SLV. :)

What Pakistan really needs.

1, Federal control of the frontier with Afghanistan and destruction of the tribal power structures.

2. peace with India- along current LOC with guaranteed water rights.

3. Pece would allow reduced military spending to focus on quality over size with the savings pumped into the economy to increase the tax base allowing bigger military spending over time.

In terms of hardware and what can reasonably be expected.

more and improved attack helos, more F-16/block 50+ fighters, Moe A-100 MLRS systems, HQ-9 SAM

Please if you can tell me when the hell Pakistan is going to buy these
EF
Black hawks

Leopard tanks etc

Atleast i never heard of it. Sorry but i think you also have a long wish list. Specialy When you add EF ...:no:
But lets hope pakistan one day gets EF but it seems a hope against hope.

when did i said that the name in the list which i mentioned that pakistan is going to buy i said that wishes of us should not be put on this thread and be realistic what pakistan defence forces seriously considering not our wishes and dreams yes as being a pakistani i wisk all thos to be in pak inventory but in real world it wont be possible we have to move with world

to be real
air force
jxx
j10b
jf-17
f-16
BVR
long rang sam
UAV's
Army
MLRS
Attack hello's
Tanks
IFV's
More nuclear weapons
Navy
J-15
AWACS
Refuller
Helicopters
Subs
Destroyers
Airdefence

with your list it seems your going to build a new pakistan which dont even have a rifle in its inventory all of these stuffs in one time even most richest country in the world wont buy they build their defence slowly it is not like buying a 1 to 2 rupee toys each system cost millions of dolllars yes dollars not rupesss and some of them even billions so who is going to pay when whole world is in global recasion as i said to you be realistic pak stinger if u cant reply to the topic i request you dont reply

Pakistan wish list can only become reality if and only if fully developed-development and operational Gawadar at the fullest and Thar Coal mining, Baluchistan rich minerals are explored, Deep sea Oil exploration extraction, Revival of Ship Breaking atleast and (ship building).
A country like South Korea makes billions of dollars a year just by their Port.
If at some point of time Gawadar is fully develop functional with no corruption Pakistan can make if not more $10 Billion a year this the the lowest figure realistic just by port cargo and port operations.

Pakistan wish list can only become reality if and only if fully developed-development and operational Gawadar at the fullest and Thar Coal mining, Baluchistan rich minerals are explored, Deep sea Oil exploration extraction, Revival of Ship Breaking atleast and (ship building).
A country like South Korea makes billions of dollars a year just by their Port.
If at some point of time Gawadar is fully develop functional with no corruption Pakistan can make if not more $10 Billion a year this the the lowest figure realistic just by port cargo and port operations.

yes you put a mind blowing comment i liked your idea where even most of pak ecnomical nuts cant even think i agree with you and thanks to you and you genius idea

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom