What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

i think the word "illegal" should be replaced in the thread title and replaced with something else the reason being as per the rule passed by PTI's own law maker that makes criticizing Military an offense, so these crackdowns are part of hunting down those behind these trends.

thenews.com.pk/latest/816293-critics-of-pakistan-armed-forces-to-face-jail-time-rs500000-fine-under-new-bill

The crackdown is perfectly legal, stop whining nobody was whining on the forum when this was happening with PMLN, shameless niazi lover behavior🤣

To all those uncles who have been "reading news papers", "Watching this and that" since 19xx. If our generation and generation before us was that much Arastu then we would have handed over a developed and prosperous country to the generation whom you're giving lectures by riding on high horses.

Establishment is playing with fire, the people are angry and such constraints and illegal crackdown will only create chaos in the society, if shit hits the fan i fear that Pakistani will be face to face with Army and there will be a civil war which will only be enjoyed by forces who wants to see Pakistan broken into pieces, is there no sensible Generals in Pakistan who take notice of this BS ? or any judge ? or any institution ? Lanat hai

Providing coverage now would mean amplifying anti-state messages coming from PTI leadership & cadres. Is it a good idea to do so atm? Just stop & see that 90% of messages being posted at PDF are from people who are suffering from cognitive dissonance & not ready to accept reality. Do you think that all this abuse (such as what is being posted at PDF) ought to be amplified?

Let me tell you what is treasonous: What is being spewed by people like you is treasonous. You would like nothing more than Army jumping back behind PTI to support IK in all his idiocies.

You are actively encouraging treason, insurrection, indiscipline, & mutiny. Shame on you.

Its just that your beloved great leader has lost VoNC & you lot are being endlessly salty & writing tragic poetry. Man up & face the reality of a constitutional & democratic change. Stop being cry-babies.
OMG the mental gymnastics of this guy

What do you mean?
Whitewashing of bajwa in leiu of protecting armed forces all over media

What mental gymnastics? If you can not follow a line of reasoning, then it is your problem.

Like most PTI fans, you are just in a state of shock & not ready to accept reality.
I am not willing to accept reality????? OMG

one in murree that this panzer was supposed to know.

in both cases neither of them knew fuckall
Which school was that dear? and can you provide the link to our convo? Let me clear all doubts. @SQ8

There are many here who know me for a long time, a couple maybe who have met me personally as well.

And btw, as you yourself said, it is an ONLINE forum afterall. Its your own personal choice what you believe. No one forces you to believe anything.

Last edited:
*مجھے خط ملا ہے غنیم کا*
*بڑی عُجلتوں میں، لکھا ہُوا*

*کہیں،، رنجشوں کی کہانیاں*
*کہیں دھمکیوں کا ہے سلسلہ*

*مجھے کہہ دیا ہے امیر نے*
*کرو،،،، حُسنِ یار کا تذکرہ*

*تمہیں کیا پڑی ہے کہ رات دن*
*کہو،،،،،، حاکموں کو بُرا بھلا*

*تمہیں،،، فکرِ عمرِ عزیز ہے*
*تو نہ حاکموں کو خفا کرو*

*جو امیرِ شہر کہے تُمہیں*
*وہی شاعری میں کہا کرو*

*کوئی واردات کہ دن کی ہو*
*کوئی سانحہ کسی رات ہو*

*نہ امیرِ شہر کا زکر ہو*
*نہ غنیمِ وقت کی بات ہو*

*کہیں تار تار ہوں،، عصمتیں*
*میرے دوستوں کو نہ دوش دو*

*جو کہیں ہو ڈاکہ زنی اگر*
*تو نہ کوتوال کا،،،،، نام لو*

*کسی تاک میں ہیں لگے ہُوئے*
*میرے جاں نثار،،،،، گلی گلی*

*میرے جاں نثاروں کو حُکم ہے*
*کہ،،،،،، گلی گلی یہ پیام دیں*

*جو امیرِ شہر کا حُکم ہے*
*بِنا اعتراض،، وہ مان لیں*

*جو میرے مفاد کے حق میں ہیں*
*وہی،،،،،،، عدلیہ میں رہا کریں*

*مجھے جو بھی دل سے قبول ہوں*
*سبھی فیصلے،،،،،،، وہ ہُوا کریں*

*جنہیں مجھ سے کچھ نہیں واسطہ*
*انہیں،،،، اپنے حال پہ چھوڑ دو*

*وہ جو سرکشی کے ہوں مرتکب*
*انہیں،،،،، گردنوں سے مروڑ دو*

*وہ جو بے ضمیر ہیں شہر میں*
*اُنہیں،،،، زر کا سکہ اُچھال دو*

*جنہیں،،،،، اپنے درش عزیز ہوں*
*اُنہیں کال کوٹھڑی میں ڈال دو*

*جو میرا خطیب کہے تمہیں*
*وہی اصل ہے، اسے مان لو*

*جو میرا امام،،،،،،، بیاں کرے*
*وہی دین ہے ، سبھی جان لو*

*جو غریب ہیں میرے شہر میں*
*انہیں بُھوک پیاس کی مار دو*

*کوئی اپنا حق جو طلب کرے*
*تو اسے زمیں میں اتار دو*

*جو میرے حبیب و رفیق ہیں*
*انہیں، خُوب مال و منال دو*

*جو، میرے خلاف ہیں بولتے*
*انہیں، نوکری سےنکال دو*

*جو ہیں بے خطاء وہی در بدر*
*یہ عجیب طرزِ نصاب ہے*

*جو گُناہ کریں وہی معتبر*
*یہ عجیب روزِ حساب ہے۔۔۔۔۔*

احمد فراز

Last edited:
1650043490295.png

I am not willing to accept reality????? OMG
Sure. Why else would you be in shock?

Check your words in response to my reasoned post: "OMG the mental gymnastics of this guy"

And you did an OMG again. What else is it if not dissonance?

Back
Top Bottom