What's new

Disintegration of China because of economic collapse?

The Mainland China is not Canada, you far right-wing loonies don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

Personal attack is your best tactics, right? Pathetic, i might call Hu Songshan since this thread has gone too far right now.

This is a military forum, not your personal playground, the democracy has an extend, when your breaking the rule, it is the time to shut you up.

The left Maoist enjoy personal attack!

清末民國共初(Late Qing-Republic of China-Early PRC, 1840-1976)才是中國近代史最黑暗的,可惜毛左門只說清末民國(1840-1949),不說共初(1950-1976)的施政失敗,只說帝國主義侵略,不說穩奪江山的CCP施政失誤!

Don't blame Mao but should blame the KMT. Should they done better China would have been different.

The great success after 1976 can't be separated with the history before. Without a strong national defense deterrence there is no place for stable economic growth.

Without a strong country the thick-face-loud-mouth white people would come in and tell you what to do. Just watch what's happening in Myanmar now and what'll happen in North Korea if she's going to open up to the west.

Google's Schmidt urges N. Korea Internet freedom - The China Post

No matter how hard they try not to, they'll still wind up bossing you around. five centuries of superiority do that to people, I suppose.

Could you please save your ideologies for some interior forums to discuss and stop breaking up with Chinese ourselves(if you still think you are) in this international forum? What you're talking about is our own affair, don't have to show it off to outsiders here, right? 家丑不外扬
敢玩全民直選特首嗎?

民建聯超級區議會立法局敗選的劉江華也被政府委任做副局長

You please say KMT should blame Manchus Qing, Yuan Shikai and Warlordism!

Originally Posted by Nadal
敢玩全民直選特首嗎?
民建聯超級區議會立法局敗選的劉江華也被政府委任做副局長
I should not reply for ur question, but u ask this question. I think i could provide a reasonable answer for u.
When 80s Mr Deng discussed with former British prime minister Margaret thatcher about the case of H.K back to PRC, Mr Deng gave words "After return to keep Hong Kong original system and legal system unchanged, adhere insist fifty years not to be changed.", and British government admited. It's well-know that the rule was written into the basic law of Hong Kong.

Did HongKong ppl can directly vote H.K Governor when British dominated H.K islands before 1997? The answer is not,appointed by Britain's queen.

Did HongKong ppl can directly vote any senior local officials of H.K Governor's Palace before 1997? The answer is not, ordered by Britain Governor.

So from 1997 to 2047 year, Hong Kong won't change anything.

Even during the time of British ruled H.K, HongKong ppl no any right to participate in political affairs and never directly vote H.K Governor. After 1997 return, this situation won't change in a long time.

So how H.K enjoyed ur original system before 1997 no any complain to ur British Lord,today u still continue to enjoy this system until 2047 year. Have FUN~! :enjoy:

Christianity is a religion.

Communism is just an ideology but failed.

Communism failed?

Do you have ever studied communism? Or you must be thoroughly brain washed!

In many today’s developed capitalism countries, communism ideas are flourishing and are mostly implemented and practiced.

Read the following to know what is communism and what characterizes a communist country: Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

Excerpts:

Nevertheless, in most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. –In USA, overwhelmingly large percentage of land are owned by public.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. –In all developed countries, progressive income taxes are the norm, including USA and Canada.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. –In USA rights of inheritance have been limited.

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. –Of course, all they are doing it.

5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. – Just see how taxpayers money is used for rescuing big banks in USA, and how monetary policy is centralized.

6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State. –Telecoms can spy on individual conversation in USA and many developed country. California student was monitored by using advanced communication technologies.

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. – Again huge percentage of land belongs to public in USA.

8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. – Affirmative action in USA and many of those advanced countries.

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country. – Do you forget generic engineered foods? They are so abundant in USA that event EU countries started to boycott those goods. Do you know Monsanto? It is a typical industrialized agriculture.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c. – Those have been put in laws for most of developed countries.

Buddy, you get to learn what is communism, before you make reckless comments on it.

Communism failed?

Do you have ever studied communism? Or you must be thoroughly brain washed!

In many today’s developed capitalism countries, communism ideas are flourishing and are mostly implemented and practiced.

<snipped>

Buddy, you get to learn what is communism, before you make reckless comments on it.
Buddy, NO ONE who have seriously studied history and Marx takes that drivel seriously.

NO ONE.

Real communism exists in only two societies: the family unit and the monastery. And to date, they are the only successful communist societies. Everything else you tried to pass off as 'communism' are but figments of your imagination and straining of the word communism in order to justify your belief in it.

Buddy, NO ONE who have seriously studied history and Marx takes that drivel seriously.

NO ONE.

Real communism exists in only two societies: the family unit and the monastery. And to date, they are the only successful communist societies. Everything else you tried to pass off as 'communism' are but figments of your imagination and straining of the word communism in order to justify your belief in it.

While your inability only allows you to employ empty rhetoric, my post above demonstrates the facts (which your feeble brain caused you to replace it with <snippet> :lol: ) that no one can deny.

China is far less communist than the United Stated of America or Canada, or many developed countries in above 10 measurements.

NO ONE.

He never said that the US or Canada are communist countries, but it's an undisputed historical fact that many of the communist ideals have been implemented in these two countries, even more so in Europe, to counter the harsh living conditions under the exploitative Manchester style capitalism and to appease the proletarian masses.

While your inability only allows you to employ empty rhetoric, my post above demonstrates the facts (which your feeble brain caused you to replace it with <snippet> :lol: ) that no one can deny.

China is far less communist than the United Stated of America or Canada, or many developed countries in above 10 measurements.
Yeah...

Critique of the Gotha Programme-- I
In a higher phase of communist society, after the enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor, and therewith also the antithesis between mental and physical labor, has vanished; after labor has become not only a means of life but life's prime want; after the productive forces have also increased with the all-around development of the individual, and all the springs of co-operative wealth flow more abundantly -- only then then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be crossed in its entirety and society inscribe on its banners: From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!
The highlighted is the crux of Marxism.

Now show everyone where in the US outside of the family and the monasteries that we are so conformed to what Marx wanted.

Yeah...

Critique of the Gotha Programme-- I

The highlighted is the crux of Marxism.

Now show everyone where in the US outside of the family and the monasteries that we are so conformed to what Marx wanted.

Do the 10 measurements in the original request "enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor"? LOL! No wonder you dropped out a high school.

What a laughing stock troller! :lol:

:rofl:

Are Nadal and conworldus colonial flag wielders? If it wasn't for CCP the country wouldn't be in the state as it is right now which is, strong, independent and modernizing. For thousands of years we have emperors as the supreme ruler (no election), how is this so different than CCP leaders?
HK/Taiwan people who wants democracy, freedom, choice to elect the governor/leader or embrace Confucianism are deluding themselves if these conditions can create a stable and developing China.

Götterdämmerung;3792975 said:
He never said that the US or Canada are communist countries, but it's an undisputed historical fact that many of the communist ideals have been implemented in these two countries, even more so in Europe, to counter the harsh living conditions under the exploitative Manchester style capitalism and to appease the proletarian masses.

Alas! It so difficult to argue with brainwashed people who have no independent thinking capability.

Those fools or semi-fools believe communism is about to enslave people, to purge people, to limit people's freedom.

No. Capitalism has already opened and accomplished that chapter of human atrocity: look at slave trading markets in England or more so in the United State of America. That is how the theory of communism was put forward to contain that, and many people contributed to it and eventually lots of these measurements are now accomplished and practiced in the developed countries.

Many practiced in Soviet and earlier China were not communism. They just used the name for their only agenda. Period! Very much like Maoism in India or Nepal -- they have far less to do with Mao than they have with their own agenda, but they need a slogan, very much like those who need a slogan to demonize communism (or capitalism).

1. The propaganda is based on reality, there are good number of factories make low quality product. They solved unemployment problem but destroy the reputation. The market will decide the future of these companies.

2. Surely it will influence, but after olympics and through the effort of government, China got new trading parterres such as Brazil, Russia. In 2012, the China's export increased 8% compare to 2011. Also domestic market is booming as 14% expansion. 2012 is one of the hardest year, if it works well this year, there is no reason it will fall in the next coming years.

3. Yes, for sure, actually, Chinese workers salary is already 3 or 4 times of Viet, India and a couple of emerging countries. A lot of clothes shoes manufacturing are moving to Viet or cambodia. Because the salary increase and pollution issues (Chinese government started to take pollution more seriously than before due to some protests). Development must bring salary increase, thats why people's life is getting better. A huge domestic market will generate high demand on goods, we already see some Chinese world class company like Lenovo, SANY, HUAWEI, ZTE and so on.

I didnt see any points China economy will go down unless the whole west put a sanction on China.
BTW, I am just back from Egypt for Christmas, it was really a beautiful country. I enjoyed my trip there. The red sea is unbelievable.
thank you for your replay and i am glad you enjoyed your stay in Egypt

Do the 10 measurements in the original request "enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor"? LOL! No wonder you dropped out a high school.

What a laughing stock troller! :lol:

:rofl:
Marx advocated the abolition of private property, at least in the theoretical and moral plane. Monks and nuns do that and generally they do it very well.

- Did not China forced people into 'communes'?

- Did not China broke up families, as in husbands/wives and parents/children?

- Did not China pretty much forced everyone to wear that horrid 'Mao suit'?

- How many other things that the Chinese communists took away from the people?

My current residence is 3000 sq/ft with only me and my G/F. My other residence is about 1300 sq/ft and my mother lives in it. I have been enough overseas, including mainland China, that I know in most of the world, at least two if not three generations can live either homes. I am waaaay in excess of what Marx and the Chinese communists wanted the world to be.

Most things in life are simple enough. It is natural born con-men/politicians like yourself who like to make things complicated in order to mislead and take from people. You are too weak and too cowardly to be a bank robber so you must resort to rhetoric and spin in order to steal. It is people like you and where there is enough of your kind the world lived the horror of communism. For all your talk about the 'common man' or the 'proletariat' or 'the poor', your kind sees yourselves nothing so common. You are no different than the exploitative capitalists you conveniently denounce. If anything, both of you are opposite sides of the same cruel coin. Did you not once said you are wealthy enough to live anywhere you want? If so, then you are a hypocrite to the Marxism you believe in.

Back
Top Bottom