What's new

DO INDIA NEED ONE MORE DEFEAT TO BECOME SUPERPOWER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy my god!!! India is gonna be invaded by bangladesh, sri lanka and pakistan!!! :lol:

Guess it's time to further increase our defence budget. :smokin:

So every nation around us is an enemy?
The author(idiot maybe) didnt leave even Bhutan out of this ....
China is a powerfull nation indeed having influences, but that influence is not that great to take sides with them..
The author has no realism..

Oy my god!!! India is gonna be invaded by bangladesh, sri lanka and pakistan!!! :lol:

Guess it's time to further increase our defence budget. :smokin:

That means our 'dalal/stooge' govts are not working perfectly. RAW's budget needs to be increased. :)

Cheap labor is always rated positive

Yet our GDP per capita is four times higher than India's. :lol:

India is even poorer than sub-saharan Africa (bottom of the world), yet they think they are a superpower! That is true delusion.

India is even poorer than sub-saharan Africa (bottom of the world), yet they think they are a superpower! That is true delusion.

Lol, we never say we are a superpower , did we?
Nor have u seen us, threatening small countries around us, like how our big neighbour in the north does?

u know Qatar has highest GPD per capita.... beware they are coming to overrun the puny pla... so run n save ur lifes... :lol:

chinese idiotic logics are so hilarious... its fun to read their posts... much more then any comic strip...

we fought against the brits! you are born toadies dropping your pants without a fight!

We fought for your freedom against Japanese in WW2, and there you all dropped your pants...... don't you remember that?

CCP is expert in faking news/information/ report. I don't have any doubt of who is living is delusion.

Too bad. India will never become a superpower now.
The powers who can defeat India are smart enough to not to mess with India or are on friendly terms with India. The stupid ones are too weak to defeat India.

What I found funny here is this Chin Dragon guy hates India from bottom of his heart. Like he wants to kill every Indian on planet.. Yet Chinese claims they are very innocent. They want to create Asia to be united place where every one excepts Chinese rule :lol:

What I found funny here is this Chin Dragon guy hates India from bottom of his heart. Like he wants to kill every Indian on planet.. Yet Chinese claims they are very innocent. They want to create Asia to be united place where every one excepts Chinese rule :lol:

Indians are pretty much disliked worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom