What's new

Do not interfere in our internal affairs, Pakistan warns India

Do not interfere in our internal affairs, Pakistan warns India
By Web Desk
Published: May 7, 2015
A day after the military’s top brass accused Indian intelligence agency RAW of supporting terrorism in Pakistan, the Foreign Office has echoed similar concerns asking India to refrain from interfering in its internal matters.

“Pakistan has provided proof of Indian involvement in Pakistani affairs at many occasions, including the recent secretary level talks,” Foreign Office spokesperson Khalilullah Qazi said, during his weekly briefing media in Islamabad on Thursday.

“We have availed all possible opportunities to remind India to avoid interfering in the internal affairs of Pakistan,” he added.

Read: Out in the open: Army accuses RAW of fuelling terror

In a statement following a conference of the corps commanders presided over by army chief General Raheel Sharif at the military headquarters in Rawalpindi, the ISPR said, “The conference took serious notice of RAW’s involvement in whipping up terrorism in Pakistan.”

Read: Qazi Khalilullah replaces Tasnim Aslam as new FO spokesperson

Responding to a question on the underworld don, the newly-appointed Foreign Office spokesperson said, “Pakistan has repeatedly said Dawood Ibrahim is not on its soil and at last India admitted the Pakistani stance saying that it does not know his whereabouts.”

Contradicting its own firmly-held position, the Indian government told Parliament on Tuesday that Ibrahim, one of India’s most-wanted men for masterminding the 1993 blasts in Mumbai in which 300 people were killed, has not been located so far.

Read: RAW formed to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world: Khawaja Asif

“The United Nations Security Council has also issued a special notice against him. The subject has not been located so far. Extradition process with regard to Dawood Ibrahim would be initiated once the subject is located,” Minister of State for Home, Haribhai Chaudhury said in reply to a written question.

Taliban, Afghanistan peace process

Regarding Doha’s process for reconciliation in Afghanistan, the spokesperson said, “Pakistan has always been supportive of Afghan-led process for bringing peace and stability in that country.”

Read: Kabul-backed peace council to meet with Afghan Taliban at Qatar conference

Qazi added, “Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has a vision for peace and stability in the region and the government is making all out efforts under this vision to achieve this objective.”

Terming the visit of a PPP delegation to Kabul today as a ‘good omen,’ Qazi said, “The government encourages political contacts between the two countries as these can be helpful in promoting our bilateral ties.”

great, so more "evidence" was provided to the Indian side during the sec level talks ?.. just like when Gen Sharif was all over the planet.. China, US, Australia, UK etc.. he went and provided everyone with "evidence" of Indian backing of TTP etc, right ?

this nonsense is clearly ISI propaganda meant exclusively for domestic consumption as they prime their gullible avaam for... yet another military coup:hang3:

Educated Pakistani people planning terrorist attacks in India, no wonder your country is in such a mess. If educated people act in such a way cant think how uneducated people will behave.

In dadar nagar haveli and in Daman diu.

I am sure he hasnt heard of these places as of yet.

Heard the latest one is in "Palode" and famously known as "Palode camp"

Bhai log, idhar jagadnese kuch nahin hoga... Agar larna hi hein tho sarhath pe javo laro aur maro....
Itne himat nahe hai bhai, garmi bahut padh rahe hai aaj kal. :P

Other party or other's other party?

See I told you there is no cure for it. We can keep going in circle if you want to, the thing is I agree but you won't agree.

See I told you there is no cure for it. We can keep going in circle if you want to, the thing is I agree but you won't agree.
Okey give me a Pakistani certificate which is not applicable in India. Now you happy? :D

Okey give me a Pakistani certificate which is not applicable in India. Now you happy? :D

Dear Mr. Kaku,

We hereby certify to your motherland India that you are a crazy person, however, we are pleased to confirm that you are not stupid like your government and that Media clown who keeps dreaming of offensive defense (that sounds more like go to front foot, come back to back foot and get LBW out).

People of Pakistan wish you best of health and prosperity, the day we discover any cure for your illness we would welcome you and others with open arms to get you treated.

Should you or your any other compatriot require any more certifications please let us know.

Sincerely

People of Pakistan.

Encl: Request to send us HD DVD of Ajit Doval's next media performance.

Dear Mr. Kaku,

We hereby certify to your motherland India that you are a crazy person, however, we are pleased to confirm that you are not stupid like your government and that Media clown who keeps dreaming of offensive defense (that sounds more like go to front foot, come back to back foot and get LBW out).

People of Pakistan wish you best of health and prosperity, the day we discover any cure for your illness we would welcome you and others with open arms to get you treated.

Should you or your any other compatriot require any more certifications please let us know.

Sincerely

People of Pakistan.

Encl: Request to send us HD DVD of Ajit Doval's next media performance.

Thank you very much, and I tear this apart without even reading this.

U dont give a shit? :rofl:

Okey where these terrorist camps lie, in Punjab or Haryana or Tamil Nadu?

We handling this since 1980, you forget 1000 cuts policy? Chalo ek aur sahe.

Other party or other's other party?

Seems like you are not bothered a tiny bit about the cross-border terrorism india is spreading in the neighboring countries.

But then this coming from an indian is hardly a surprise. I guess next time you will act like a man and not cry like a little girl if one of your big cities is under attack by the very same terrorists you are training.

And no, I am not going to do a google search for you about LTTE terrorist camps, Mukti Bahini terrorist camps and those terror "cultural centres" in Afghanistan.

Seems like you are not bothered a tiny bit about the cross-border terrorism india is spreading in the neighboring countries.

But then this coming from an indian is hardly a surprise. I guess next time you will act like a man and not cry like a little girl if one of your big cities is under attack by the very same terrorists you are training.

And no, I am not going to do a google search for you about LTTE terrorist camps, Mukti Bahini terrorist camps and those terror "cultural centres" in Afghanistan.
Wow, did you have any disease to jump the whole argument?

First you claim India should dismantle terrorist camps? Where are those camps? If not in India's control, then how they dismantle those terrorist camps?

And its alright for TTP like group to operate from Hindu mumalik?

Back
Top Bottom