What's new

Do the brits still hate the indian hindus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Religious centered people imo are not cut out to be good nationalists - regardless of religion

But for "appearance" purposes they're very nationalist but the actual doing part they lack
For our younger Pakistani friends- who were the folk who opposed the creation of Pakistan the most?

Who called Jinnah Kafir-e-Azam?

Hint- both sets of people were religious folk! And not Hindus!

Tilak was same as Gandhi, the true patriot were killed instantly..

Likes of Bose, Azad and Bhagat Singh
Tilak was same as Gandhi, the true patriot were killed instantly..

Interestingly Jinnah successfully won the sedition case for Tilak. That shows the entire Congress-Muslim League collaboration with the British right there.

Ever heard of Bagha Jatin, Even Brit says had he succeeded no one would have known of Gandhi..

For our younger Pakistani friends- who were the folk who opposed the creation of Pakistan the most?

Who called Jinnah Kafir-e-Azam?

Hint- both sets of people were religious folk! And not Hindus!
yep this is what I pointed towards with regardless of religion
They did it because religion came before nation- for every religious man religion before nation its part of their upbringing that cannot be changed

Their future generation same guys who called him Kaffir are supposedly big nationalist cause they have successfully changed the narrative of Pakistan into a religious centered state now they will use the nation for their grandiose nefarious agendas- I feel good forces are trying to reclaim their space and have to some extent but it'll be a long struggle...
- I mean most of the guys who made the country probably didn't even pray or were in slightest bit religious so I don't know how can they envision a religious state- makes no sense

These RSS guys would do the same change the narrative of it being a Hindu nation before a plain "nation" - slowly peddled with lots of bs in between, mixing it in, just to charm you into it

but bottom line they'll ruin the "nation" part of it for religion ...

Soviets had gullags for political- religious "leaders" unfortunately we cant have gullags in 21st century so they need homeopathic treatment...

Yes, true one never cared for publicity while fake one were all the products of publicity n sponsorship from brits..

Nehru did a deal with Stalin to keep Bose out of India and played a role to get rid of Gandhi too as both of them could have challenged his PM chair in "Independent India". Gandhi was a spent force by then and was dispensable.

These seem to be fringe voices in the British Raj and back home in the mother Island, because British did everything to empower the Hindus to the detriment of "Mohammedans", particularly post 1857 rebellion.

British feared Muslims more hence worked to undermine them and it showed through to the very end where they screwed the Muslims of subcontinent over with the favors bestowed to their favorite native Nehru through favors in Radcliffe Commission, division of Bengal and Punjab and annexation of Kashmir to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom