What's new

Do you Believe in Karma?

Lambda

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
How many Believe in the Concept of Karma?

Well I am a Hindu, Need not speak more :azn:

yes i believe in karma

karma-e12618488532201.png

do you believe in tit for tat ?

I am speaking English... need I say more ?

LOL

What goes around comes around and you reap what you sow is true if that's what you call karma. we believe everyone will get rewards or punished for any good or bad he did to himself or others if not here then life in hereafter unless peoples whom you did wrong don't forgive you in this world before your death. Now question is

How many Believe in the Concept of hereafter ?

Well I am a Muslim , Need not speak more :D

karma is not just about tit for tat or what goes around comes around...it is a bigger concept than that...

Hi,

This concept has no boundaries---as a matter of fact----humanity thrives if there are more 'true' believers of karma and those who pratice it---.

First you need to post about What is Karama...................not everybody knows about this word.

Karma is a law of Averages and probabilities....as i an Atheist Hindus likes to believe.

its the negative&positive vibrations one disperses in his/her existence.

it is a very deep topic on moralities ...and how it varies form a retarded person who cannot introspect to a person who knows what he does is bad but does it anyway.

It impresses on different people differently but the outcome is usually the same.

i prefer to mingle many things with Karma ...like how 'Reputations,Lies,Wealth/Power,madness' affects the natural cycle of karma.
But it gets very tedious to explain so ill leave it here.

Back
Top Bottom