What's new

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist?

• Total voters
Because the Jewish population accepted the British plan, but the Palestinian population rejected it and chose to go to war, and lost. When they come round to accepting that plan and the present reality, things can move ahead.
They have already accepted. What Arafat was doing in his last days? What Abbas is doing? What else you want? They lay in front of Netanyahu and beg to throw a country in their bowl? Sorry to say but if you are really a Muslim, and a Pakistani, I feel really sorry for your understanding of this conflict and point of view. Either you are totally oblivious of the history of the conflict or deliberately trying to twist it as Zionists and their arch supporters do all the time. Palestinians will win their country in due course of time, no matter how much Zionists and their supporters oppress them. Those how dare to stare in the eyes of death always win. I have stopped worrying about them now. Please do not reply to my message for I sense intellectual dishonesty in your posts.

They have already accepted. What Arafat was doing in his last days? What Abbas is doing? What else you want? They lay in front of Netanyahu and beg to throw a country in their bowl? Sorry to say but if you are really a Muslim, and a Pakistani, I feel really sorry for your understanding of this conflict and point of view. Either you are totally oblivious of the history of the conflict or deliberately trying to twist it as Zionists and their arch supporters do all the time. Palestinians will win their country in due course of time, no matter how much Zionists and their supporters oppress them. Those how dare to stare in the eyes of death always win. I have stopped worrying about them now. Please do not reply to my message for I sense intellectual dishonesty in your posts.

There is no dishonesty is what I say, and I do agree with you that a two state solution is inevitable. If the Palestinians have already accepted the existence of Israel, as you contend, then who is still launching rockets at them and digging tunnels for attacks? Let them support their acceptance with their actions, and only then we can see real progress.

Israel has every rights exist,some facts:
1,many Jews lived in Isreal for decades,and borned in Israel,this is their home,they have evry rights to continue live there.
2,all the lands owned by Jews before the partition are legally bought form Arab landlords,so the Jewish ownership of the land they bought before the partition is legal,no one has the right to take away those lands from them.
But after the partition,the Israeli Jews illegal occupy the lands of Arabs(inside 1967 border),and push millions of Arabs as refugees,this is crime,should be condoemed.But to allow those Arabs back to their lands before partition is impossible,so I think Israelis should pay the money for the refugees or their descendants,and the refugees give up the rights to go back to the former homeland before partition.
And all the Israeli settlement outside 1967 border is illegal,should give back to the Arabs

Nice dream and it will stay a dream.
Neither side will ever accept.
Peace (real peace)between Israel and the Arab nations is no more possible.

Read the bold part.....what "Arab" states are you referring to? No one wants to get caught in between this mess. Turkey had sent humanitarian aid but that's it. No other Arab state wants to be "in" it.
So we go back to the main question about the future of this region. It's a common understanding that the lifestyle in Israel is of course much better than Palestine. So what is or should be THE highest priority for Palestinians? It is to PROGRESS in life and create an educational, economy based state that grows independently and has good relations with others, and can provide for its citizens and there is no violence.
This is ONLY possible when "you have my land, leave first" stance is changed and there is flexible and room for two states. Joint military working relationship at the border and upon peace and each others interests based mutual understanding. If any terrorist party does terrorism, the other takes action against it. Not support it.
The goal here is for each side to drop MOST of their worries related to the land, security and the threats, and really come together in a democratic, humanitarian based maner, where Israel is a reality and so is the nation of Palestine too. That way, both sides ONLY have one agenda. How to live peacefully and help each other prosper in life. You guys have lived together before. It's not rocket science, just need some sane, calm heads. Hamas needs to be removed from is position all the way and an agreement should be done between the two sides on peace.

Last edited:
then give our hindu land ! islamic invaders !

The Problem with your theory is that only 5% of all Muslims can claim to be descendants of invaders. The other 95% of Muslims are Indigenous Peoples who converted to Islam.

Even the 5% Muslims have Indian blood mixed with outside Blood.

Read the bold part.....what "Arab" states are you referring to? No one wants to get in this mess. Turkey has sent humanitarian aid but that's it. No other Arab's want to be "in" it.
So we go back to the main question. It's common understanding that the lifestyle in Israel is ofcourse much better than Palestine. So what is or should be THE highest priority for Palestinians? It is to PROGRESS in life and create an educational, economy based state that grows independently and has good relations with other, and can provide for its citizens and there is no violence.
This is ONLY possible when "you have my land, leave first" stance is made flexible and there is room for two states. Joint military working relationship at the border and upon each others mutual understanding, if any terrorist party does terrorism, the other takes action against it. Not support it. The goal is for each side to drop MOST of their worries related to the land or the threats and come together in a democratic, humanitarian based interaction, where Israel is a reality and so does the nation of Palestine too.
What do you mean by ''no other Arabs''?
We are Turks,not Arabs.

There is plenty of land around the world, the point is that the Jews don't want it.

They want Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is what Mecca is for Muslims. Imagine Mecca being a territory in the hands of atheists or any other religion. They would be terrorising the rest of the world until they got it back.

The Problem with your theory is that only 5% of all Muslims can claim to be descendants of invaders. The other 95% of Muslims are Indigenous Peoples who converted to Islam.

Even the 5% Muslims have Indian blood mixed with outside Blood.

At least somebody here accepts that their descendants were either Hindu or Buddhist. Most just deny to that and believes themselves to be the relative of Kublai Khan, Mahmud of Ghaznavi, Mohammad Ghori, Qutub-uddin, Himu, and Babur.

Last edited:
Yes Israel may be allowed to exist but not in Arab land. They must relocate to Europe -preferably in Russia (how come only 140m people occupy 1/8 of the total land on earth!)

Yes Israel may be allowed to exist but not in Arab land. They must relocate to Europe -preferably in Russia (how come only 140m people occupy 1/8 of the total land on earth!)

simple .They snatched it from muslims. Caucusus/South Russia ,Siberia ,Crimea,kubans etc ....

Israel has every rights exist,some facts:
1,many Jews lived in Isreal for decades,and borned in Israel,this is their home,they have evry rights to continue live there.
2,all the lands owned by Jews before the partition are legally bought form Arab landlords,so the Jewish ownership of the land they bought before the partition is legal,no one has the right to take away those lands from them.
But after the partition,the Israeli Jews illegal occupy the lands of Arabs(inside 1967 border),and push millions of Arabs as refugees,this is crime,should be condoemed.But to allow those Arabs back to their lands before partition is impossible,so I think Israelis should pay the money for the refugees or their descendants,and the refugees give up the rights to go back to the former homeland before partition.
And all the Israeli settlement outside 1967 border is illegal,should give back to the Arabs

I agree that the removal of the settlements outside of the defined 1967 borders should be realized.

the jews should go back to their home in germany and poland.
one province germany should give and one province poland should give.a federation should be formed of these two provinces and jews can call it their state.

a pure two state solution.

jews have no business in middle-east.
their faces have distorted cause of lying and killing innocent people and grabbing land and promoting usury and spreading corruption in the land.

2ib2r94.jpg

this is what you have earned with your own hands

how is it possible that a group of people who claim to have been tortured in concentration camps,refresh with 2,3 years and start their own concentration camp in the middle-east?this planning cannot be done in 2,3 years but require at least 20-30 years.

when your people grow old they start resembling like witches and sorcerers

2ynqzrc.jpg

when our people grow old they have child like innocence on their faces

o0b5gm.jpg

20r92qr.jpg

why do you not reason?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom