What's new

Do you guys feel scared to sleep alone?

vishwambhar

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys if similar thread has been discussed earlier then sorry and mods can delete this thread.....

Actually I always wanted to know how other people feel if they have to sleep alone in some hotel room...... due to my job I sometimes have to travel and obviously have to stay in hotels.....

I don't know why but whenever I travel and return to my room at the end of the day toughest part of my travel journey begins.....

My mind unwantedly starts thinking about dead people, ghost stories..... I feel so scared that whole night I'm forced to keep my room lights on and keep TV running.... almost up to 4 am I keep watching action movies to feel better..... I don't even drink a water so I don't have to go to loo alone in the night...... in such cases I end up sleeping till late and it affects my next day schedule..... even at home if I have to stay alone I sleep but can't sleep without lights on..... don't know what to do..... if you guys have such problems please share.....

Hi guys if similar thread has been discussed earlier then sorry and mods can delete this thread.....

Actually I always wanted to know how other people feel if they have to sleep alone in some hotel room...... due to my job I sometimes have to travel and obviously have to stay in hotels.....

I don't know why but whenever I travel and return to my room at the end of the day toughest part of my travel journey begins.....

My mind unwantedly starts thinking about dead people, ghost stories..... I feel so scared that whole night I'm forced to keep my room lights on and keep TV running.... almost up to 4 am I keep watching action movies to feel better..... I don't even drink a water so I don't have to go to loo alone in the night...... in such cases I end up sleeping till late and it affects my next day schedule..... even at home if I have to stay alone I sleep but can't sleep without lights on..... don't know what to do..... if you guys have such problems please share.....

Fear is the factor used most against us by our qareen -------. Seek help from The Almighty .

What are you scared of? Bhoot, Prait Atmas? Amwas ki raat wali atams, tantriks and kala jadoo? or bhatkti hoi atams jin k shareer ko abhi tuk agni ka support ni kiya? :)

Well, jokes apart. When I was a teenager I couldn't sleep alone but now I can literally go to a graveyard at 3.00 am alone. It is also psychological and your beliefs.

What are you scared of?
probably the mentioned things in the video coming to haunt him in his dream - jungle wildlings horror dream crap

@vishwambhar you are not alone - I still cant sleep alone
sometimes for work I have to travel and live in different hotels - its always kinda scary
because of it I never get to truly "sleep" "sleep" when I am alone - I feel some energy haunting me, looking at me when I am alone

What are you scared of?

Ghost to be precise..... unknown places we don't know what it may contain..... sometimes we read in newspaper about murder or suicide cases in hotel rooms..... who knows if we accidentally end up booking the same room.....

I've read many of your posts here and have always assumed that you must be a little nutty based on what you write :laughcry:

PS: Just joking. To answer your question - NO. I used to travel internationally for work before Covid. Never felt anything weird about being alone - ever. Although some company is always nice. :cheers:

When you sleep, switch on a lamp if it is present, or switch on washroom light and keep the door open. Point is to have minimum level of light in the room. This might help you sleep better.

If you are doing the above already then stop watching and reading horror contents.

Fear is the factor used most against us by our qareen -------. Seek help from The Almighty .

Yes our mind is our biggest enemy and I have my full faith in almighty but still that doesn't help me overcome my fear..... I think I will never be able to turn off the lights in my room especially in hotels and sleep alone like a mature man....

I have this phobia, if we can call it that. This happens especially if the hotel room is large & with two beds, which is almost always the case with me. My fear stems from the assumption that not only am I alone in the room but on the entire floor.

What are you scared of? Bhoot, Prait Atmas? Amwas ki raat wali atams, tantriks and kala jadoo? or bhatkti hoi atams jin k shareer ko abhi tuk agni ka support ni kiya? :)

Well, jokes apart. When I was a teenager I couldn't sleep alone but now I can literally go to a graveyard at 3.00 am alone. It is also psychological and your beliefs.

That's really great..... I wish I had such courage....

I think a lot of people get scared when alone… but the fact is nobody has ever seen a ghost in their life so it is a question that merits no value in real life

The best way forward is to keep yourself awake until 4am as you said you can sleep after that… keep looking towards the chair next to your bed and keep reassuring yourself that nobody is sitting on it… :lol:

Get married and enjoy your nights with your loved one :enjoy:

I've read many of your posts here and have always assumed that you must be a little nutty based on what you write :laughcry:

PS: Just joking. To answer your question - NO. I used to travel internationally for work before Covid. Never felt anything weird about being alone - ever. Although some company is always nice. :cheers:

Yes company is always great.... in last November when I had to travel to Chennai for my oracle training of 3 days I booked my wife and daughter tickets too..... I told them isi bahane Chennai dekho aur kanjeevaram sari le lo..... my fear made me pay huge on flights from own pocket.....

Ghost to be precise..... unknown places we don't know what it may contain..... sometimes we read in newspaper about murder or suicide cases in hotel rooms..... who knows if we accidentally end up booking the same room.....
I tell my kids there is no such thing as Ghost...

Have you heard/read/seen any news stories of someone dying or getting seriously harmed by a ghost....

Back
Top Bottom