What's new

Do you have any Certifications?

CCPE

Certified Couch Potato Extraordinaire

couch-potato.jpg

I tried to do ITIL, whenever I pick up the books, I fall asleep. Useless jargons... It's one of those aiwai ki certifications which somehow have become valuable. It sounds cool to non-technical people basically.

IT guys will always do things in their own way, ITIL is good thing to dilute the problems by showing them in term of %age and confuse/impress management & non-technical people with colorful periodic graphs & presentations.

Why is it when few desi get together certification question comes up eventually.
by the way most of the dumbest people i met in my life are in IT including myself.

Do you have any Certifications?

I have Microsoft.NET 4.0 Certified.

Yup . I am CLAD . Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer given by National Instruments. On account of Mastery of LabVIEW software.

But Y r u enquiring here?

CCNA, CCNA Security, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead auditor and CISA examination passed.

Chartered Financial Analyst.

CFA level III

Impressive!

CCNA, CCNA Security, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead auditor and CISA examination passed.

I used to be CISA certified... I didn't renew it. Sab fraud hai yaar, ISACA is just after the money. They kept emailing me, "We can recertify you if you just buy this course, I was like naaah... We will keep your certification in pending if you give 80 dollars...

Unless you really work as an IT auditor, its good knowledge that everyone MUST take the time out to learn but otherwise the certificate itself won't help you much.

My next goal is CBAP and perhaps do some technical certification for a change like OCP later on.

Going to start my certification with CCNA. Should i go directly to MCSE or do MCITP first?

Back
Top Bottom