What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

the general conditions of your country fit for the description aint it?

I think our proportion are not equal There are 10s of thousand times indian China bashers here on PDF!

Good for the admiration! It is long overdue from you guys! Hope my countrymen are not cheated or behaved as hypocrites! I have contributed a lot on this thread!

No,the general condition of my country is not fit for the description. You are merely behaving in an increasingly vulgar manner. Your suggestion that your bad behaviour is justified in some way by somebody else's bad behaviour elsewhere is unreasonable. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Finally your contribution has been to cut down the admiration that all Chinese members earned on this thread, by your shockingly bad behaviour. Do not claim any credit for this thread. You have done nothing but harm.

Shuttler quit bringing India to derail and using profane language to ruin the the thread.

Does Kala Tantra revelations have to do anything with this vulnerability?

This is an astonishing question. There is substance in what you say. It is not possible to discuss this in full over here. How much do you know about the intermingling of Buddhist and Hindu concepts through Tantra philosophy?

You are full of surprises, some quite disconcerting.

Shuttler quit bringing India here and using profane language to ruin the the thread.

your comment is observed but could you please give ephone the same remarks for his abusive words on me in post # 414!

No,the general condition of my country is not fit for the description. You are merely behaving in an increasingly vulgar manner. Your suggestion that your bad behaviour is justified in some way by somebody else's bad behaviour elsewhere is unreasonable. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Finally your contribution has been to cut down the admiration that all Chinese members earned on this thread, by your shockingly bad behaviour. Do not claim any credit for this thread. You have done nothing but harm.

I am ignoring trolls from now on!

This is an astonishing question. There is substance in what you say. It is not possible to discuss this in full over here. How much do you know about the intermingling of Buddhist and Hindu concepts through Tantra philosophy?

You are full of surprises, some quite disconcerting.

Certain aspects which are out of ordinary, do interest me. I however can never claim to be an expert on the subject.

so there are no laws like minmum bank deposit or something ??
minimum bank deposit for what? there is no this kind of laws.

property notarization before wedding is important. (it is not law, you can compromise with your wife)
but it is not for marriage, it is a preparation for " potential" divorce.
the divorce rate(离婚率) in shanghai is very high. more than 30%.(协议离婚率)
so my advise to all chinese member to do property notarization before wedding(婚前财产公证)
http://sh.sina.com.cn/news/s/2012-02-14/0830208287.html
only one question : some indian brothers think of Pakistani messile technology to be borrowed from china, what about that school of thought??

and finally one thing, a lot of love for chinese....:)
maybe some kind of cooperation in missiles technology.
but there was no official anouncement.
I love pakistan too.

should i remind you that there's a way to add certain trolls to ignore list! don't waste your precious time!

If you have not heard serfdom, I have to say that you almost know nothing about the true face of dalai lama. If you know his past and his absolute power over more than 90% serfs there, you will totally understand why he is so keen to return to power. He was viewed as a god and he could kill anyone there and those serfs who viewed him as god would have been probably happy to die. Ironic? right?

that is why i said some indians are brainwashed.they are supporting a cruel ruler that has a hobby of cutting off others' legs and arms.those brainwashed claim for fredom--fredom of digging out the eyes of others.

should i remind you that there's a way to add certain trolls to ignore list! don't waste your precious time!

Ordinarily, I never put somebody - anybody - on an ignore list. Sometime ago, in a moment of immaturity, I put somebody on an ignore list, only to detect from quoted messages that the person was not obnoxious, simply an individual who expressed her point of view in a totally fearless, detached manner. The ability to annoy every section of the membership at one time or another is a clear signal of inflexible integrity or of an outstanding troll. It seems that I was dealing with inflexible integrity.

I had not encountered this troll before. From February onwards, he has written a vast number of posts. It seems to have been restricted to threads that I avoid, as part of a conscious effort to move away from socio-political threads and concentrate on those relating to the military. However, on being confronted with his in-your-face bad manners, it seemed appropriate to tell him frankly and bluntly that he was worthless and a blot on the reputation of the national group of his origin.

There ends the matter.

Chowmin or Chowfan are subordinating dishes with great tastes. For anyone who is interested in Chinese cuisine, there are hundreds more dishes on offer - be they made in/by buns, dumplings, sticky rices, deep frying, wok stir-frying, roasting. steaming, braising/stewing, brewing, smoking ...and tossing all the cooking techniques into another tens of dozens of combination of sweet, sour, salty, smokey. hot and spicy, mildly bittered taste then they come up with the grandeur of the Art of Great Chinese Culinary!

can you name some good vegetarian Chinese dishes??
Both you and Hu are right in part of your claims because China is the oldest continuous civilization of the world!

Chinese civilization is the only one that has distinctively progress till today without major interruptions by the same type of people (Of course, Chinese here). Maybe that is the way to be said.
Indian civilization is older and still people practicing the civilization. Its even older and continuous civilization than Chinese. honestly I never heard that Chinese too claim their civilization to be continuous civilization.

can you name some good vegetarian Chinese dishes??

Indian civilization is older and still people practicing the civilization

Strictly speaking, no.

It is the general opinion of scholars, a consensus, that Chinese civilization is the only one of the ancient civilizations still extant, and which survived without interruption. The two sets of foreign overlords they had adapted to China and to the civilization therein, not the other way around.

Our civilisational equivalent was the Indus Valley Civilisation, and it was interrupted and failed by around 1300 BC. The revival of Indian culture started from other roots, and is slightly younger than the Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom