What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

can indians change his name as his willing?
if yes, how can people defference high caste and low caste people?

Yes, any one can change his name but there is correct procedure for it, as you need to advertise about your name in local news paper and file an affidavit in local court. Actually caste is matter of pride. (As far as I know)One always wants to remain associate to his/her respective caste. No one is going to search for your caste. its up to you what you tell to the people.

can indians change his family name as his willing?
if yes, how can people defference high caste and low caste people?

and if a Brahmin go bankrupt,will he get finacial aid from india goverment?

Most of the people recognise caste by ones surname ....... Financial aid is provided to people belonging to an economy backward class(EBC)...... Being born in India as a open caste has disadvantages as there are lot of reservation of seats for the lower caste in every field (atleast 52% are reserved for them ) so a lot of talented people get left out

It is possible that a third party become leader of india? none congress, none BJP
will it be indians nightmare?

I heard that most of the high caste indians are Vegetarian
. true or not?
and why india has high ration of vegetarianism?

Most of the higher caste consume meat or fish or atleast eggs. The warrior castes consume meat from old times.
This data will be useful for you to analyse the meat consumption, (don’t go by propaganda that Indians don’t eat meat.). India is in top 10 meat consumption countries in world, though percapita meat consumption would be low. Since India is mostly a hot tropical country consumption of meat is less as compared with temperate zone countries like China or US.

In thousands of metric tons
Fish

US 4850
China 47527
India 7584

Beef
US 12040
China 5589
India 1930

Broiler
US 13463
China 12457
India 2649

should i remind you that there's a way to add certain trolls to ignore list! don't waste your precious time!

Huh how do you do that :what:

I heard that most of the high caste indians are Vegetarian
. true or not?
and why india has high ration of vegetarianism?

its religious mostly ..........not killing living creatures for consumption ......hence a part of indian society adopted to vegetarianism long time ago....but time is changing .......

if you are the highest caste ,are you willing to have dinner with somebody of lowest caste?

another question,what about marriage of different castes

There are certain areas in India...where the full effect of education nor reform have reached . there this caste difference and caste based discrimination is still prevalent...people clinging to old age superiority when there is nothing new !!......reform movement and media movements against such incidents are always taking place ............
But that should not be used to generalise this . Most of the educated class dont even bother ...hence caste thing doesnt come into equation......

Inter caste marriage is not so prevalent, the reason being , arranged marriage : the most prominent method marrying in india....

you can consider this in the sense of Tribes.....parents prefer people from the same caste...as each caste may have their own traditions and the common relatives and such thing

but with increasing number of love marriages and economy class based marriages , inter caste and inter religion marriages are on the rise

I thought eating beef is forbidden in india..

Hindus dont eat beef generally but since muslims and Xians love it....in North indian licensed selling of beef is allowed and in South india Beef shops are common

In the end its matter of choice ...

Huh how do you do that :what:

its religious mostly ..........not killing living creatures for consumption ......hence a part of indian society adopted to vegetarianism long time ago....but time is changing .......
does the vegetarians india eat Artificial (man-made meat, not killing living creatures)meat(人造肉)?
could it be good bussiness to sell man-made meat to india vegetarians?

The concept of man made meat is still unknown to a lot of masses

The concept of man made meat is still unknown to a lot of masses
I have invited one of my german client to a vegatarian restaurant of a chinese temple in shanghai.上海玉佛寺素斋
he was sooo suprised to see so many kind of man-made meat.

does the vegetarians india eat Artificial (man-made meat, not killing living creatures)meat(人造肉)?
could it be good bussiness to sell man-made meat to india vegetarians?

tofu and other soya based meat like products are used by Vegetarians..but not so much..................

I have invited one of my german client to a vegatarian restaurant of a chinese temple in shanghai.上海玉佛寺素斋

never heard of man made meat...could you direct me to some link for it [ english please ]

I have never heard of man made meat!! interesting business though. Is artificial meat available in china?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom