What's new

Do you have hindu friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, i have hindu friends who condemn killing of innocent muslims. :)

Now what to do dear?

hindus are also found in srilanka and other countries. so its not just india we are talking about.
and please leave common people out of government affairs. borders are man-made. less than 100 years ago we all were the same "nationality" were we not? the identity of pakistan and pakistanis should not be built on the hatred of hindus/indians/enemy who were once one of us. we should build our identity on highlighting positives of o
ur own instead of belittling others. i'm proud of our soldiers and i respect them. although i feel its unfortunate it had to come to this.

As I said I met a few Nepali Hindus who were decent people. Though befriending the enemy national the same nationals who are against Pakistsn in every way is downright disrespect to Pakistan and those who serve Pakistan. You are being way too naive about history, yes both groups of people live in the same region so what? It means nothing.

As I said I met a few Nepali Hindus who were decent people. .

Well for whatever its worth.., Nepali Gorkhas, who are devout Hindus serve in the Indian Army in the Gorkha regiments and have kicked enemy rear in all the four wars.

As I said I met a few Nepali Hindus who were decent people. Though befriending the enemy national the same nationals who are against Pakistsnin every way is downright disrespect to Pakistan and those who serve Pakistan. You are being way too naive about history, yes both groups of people live in the same region so what? It means nothing.
click latest gallup poll http://http://www.gallup.com/poll/150143/nepalese-pakistan-south-asia-greatest-security-threat.aspx

and mods have still not put an end to this thread pity

I have great respect for both Nepalese and Sri Lankans, and significant percentages of their populations are Hindu. So there is no way I can be biased against Hindus.

I'm not a fan of Indians, but they are not all Hindus either, at least 20% are other religions.

jmo_world_tour.1077819720.13_-_dirty_side_of_india.jpg

This is where you live indian.

What are you doing in the neighbourhood:lol:

and mods have still not put an end to this thread pity

they kinda love this guy who is posting these flamey things..

He needs treatment not action by some mod.

Enjoy the mental state while the thread lasts.

My taunt about the "anonymous" bit must have struck home.

Is that your favorite profile from your recent vacation album?

Well for whatever it's worth. Muslims have ruled over Hindus and the subcontinent for a thousand years\

Wasn't the fear of domination by Hindus the reason for creation of Pakistan ?

hindus are also found in srilanka and other countries. so its not just india we are talking about.
and please leave common people out of government affairs. borders are man-made. less than 100 years ago we all were the same "nationality" were we not? the identity of pakistan and pakistanis should not be built on the hatred of hindus/indians/enemy who were once one of us. we should build our identity on highlighting positives of our own instead of belittling others. i'm proud of our soldiers and i respect them. although i feel its unfortunate it had to come to this.

It depends were you came from. Please don't generalize this B.S. to 99.9% Pakistanis....

We were never same nationals as Indians, maybe, if you are a mohajir. We had lived together under same British rule for less than 200 years. Does that make us same?

Just to let you know, life indeed existed well before 1 same foreign rule.... It would be time wasting to explain everything to you. Just view it as a 'food for thought' vise versa...

Cool conspiracy theory but not true, lol. Your too paranoid.

thats rich coming from you mate.

the OP is just a kid (as per his intro ) ignore him he will be banned soon at the rate he is going.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom