What's new

Do you support New Russia or Ukraine?

Which do you support?

• Total voters
how about neither?? you should of added that option.

If you support neither then you won't need bother with a vote. If you ask if I care about the US? My answer would be not at all. It's not my country. It's not my concern.

it's kinda dumb to make a poll and be bias. it should be started unbiasly, but we already know you support New Russia, :disagree:

New Russia anyday over the fake revolution, the neo-Nazi skinhead for president in Ukraine, overthrow of democracy in the state and NATO colonialism imposed on east Europe while shamelessly using media as a weapon against Russia.

it's kinda dumb to make a poll and be bias. it should be started unbiasly, but we already know you support New Russia, :disagree:

He is a 11 year old,you should at least thank him for getting all the sentence right

Russia should simply annex entire eastern Europe. This way Europeans and their zionazi masters will be shown the pain of their wicked ways.

The Ukraine, obviously.

Flag-Pins-Japan-Ukraine[1].jpg

Russia should simply annex entire eastern Europe. This way Europeans and their zionazi masters will be shown the pain of their wicked ways.
Agree, provided India annexes Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom