What's new

do you think it is a good idea to integrate Pakistan and China

maxller

New Recruit

Reaction score
i think Pakistan and China has so much common interests, it is a good a idea to integrate these two as United States of China and Pakistan.:yahoo:

doubt so instead how about as close relation as Israel and US.

I think India welcomes this move. But China is helping Pakistan as a strategic enemy to India and its a market to its Military. China would get benifit from Pakistan running its OIL lines and using pak naval base.
But why it will accept the MUSLIMs as its citizens. As i understnad China is not a great friend of MUSLIMS. I have heard that they are trying not to increase their MUSLIM population
Also China is a country where its social system doesnt go well with PAKISTAN. Example is their Idea about the industry and property will take every penny out from Pakistan military ppl. Also how about their idea towards population control, gals education system...many more may not suit.

I think India welcomes this move. But China is helping Pakistan as a strategic enemy to India and its a market to its Military. China would get benifit from Pakistan running its OIL lines and using pak naval base.
But why it will accept the MUSLIMs as its citizens. As i understnad China is not a great friend of MUSLIMS. I have heard that they are trying not to increase their MUSLIM population
Also China is a country where its social system doesnt go well with PAKISTAN. Example is their Idea about the industry and property will take every penny out from Pakistan military ppl. Also how about their idea towards population control, gals education system...many more may not suit.
Dudes you guys have no idea what is the level of friendship Btw China and Pakistan

give some details about India China relations except in military.

The relationship between Pakistan and China is unique,it's base on respecting other's culture,religion,histroy,values and morals.it's base on supporting each other even in the tough time,it's the best relationship you could've expected between two countries.There's an old saying in China"患难见真情",it means that you can only know who's your real friend in the tough time ,and this is our values,we know who's been supporting us when China almost crushed down.you indian stop saying something stupied to make me sick.your instigation trick can't fool anyone,you call yourself "a big country",then you indian should stop blahing like an old vulgar shrew,and focus on your real mess in your own country

i think Pakistan and China has so much common interests, it is a good a idea to integrate these two as United States of China and Pakistan.:yahoo:

How about United States of Pakistan and China?are you a kid?:pakistan::china:

The United States of ChinaStan!
Or..The PaChina Federation!
Or..PakChistan!:angel:
I don't think it would matter that much, both countries have excellent relations with eachother, they serve eachother well in their interests.
Both staying independent is a good thing, we need our own state, and so do our Chinese brothers!:tup:

Indians would just love this...It will be fantastic if u include afghan also so to make more bigger

ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO

This tart is serious?

Let see how our pplz react to this bait. Godless Chicom...I'm smarter than you. The blood that courses my veins is as potent as ever.

I don't know if India would welcome that move or not but its not a good one any ways. This way bieng indepent has more advantages, than being together.

Your statment about China being racsit and not liking the Islam or the Pakistani culture, is utter bs, and very ignorant. Just recently China ordered the TV stations to refrain from posting images of pig as to not offend the musilm population. And you asked for a non millitary relationship, well again too many to list. One of the major ones obviously the economic, the Gwader port, and during dire need, Pakistan has always provided help.

For example, me and a Pakistani friend of mine were sitting at Tim Hortens (coffee shop) and this very friendly chinese dude came in and started talking to me, and then he asks where my friend was from. So he told him Pakistan. And all of a sudden there was this crazy smile on the chinese buddys face and he hugged my friend. And said that China and Pakistan are like brothers, and he is very thankfull of the aid that Pakistan provided during the recent earth quakes, especially because his family was affected.

Back
Top Bottom