What's new

Doctor Protested at Zaman Park, Son Picked up

This doctor protested at Zaman Park. He challenged the handlers there. Handlers identified him and picked up son from home as doctor was not there.
He says I am hoke pick me up and he is ready to become Arshad Sharif and Zill-e-Shah.
When ordinary citizens is speaking, know days of cruelty are numbered.
گسٹاپو اسٹیٹ زندہ باد

Admins: This is human rights issue.
Plz don't delte. Evidence is there.

I don`t know why are military and intelligence agencies blamed for every thuggee.

A day will come when ppl will start openly shooting these opressing agents. These mofos forget that once this starts, ppl will burns their homes and lynch them in streets.
Unless this starts, the terrorist state will continue to oppress us. Fk man, I wish I was brave enough.

They don’t need me to defend them but it’s ok to be judgemental I guess.

Somebody had raised this point already in official circles, after all 55 blues were wounded.
Can't understand support of this behavior of hybrid regime. Invading home of ex prime minister ... demolishing gate and wall and torturing ervants. If you would look you will find this is what nazis did in germany and fascist party in Italy.
سن تو سہی جہاں میں ہے تیرا افسانہ کیا
کہتی ہے تجھے خلق خدا غائبانہ کیا

...actually Ordinary ppl are speaking openly.

But everyone has right to who and what they support.

Bear Witness to Truth even if that goes against you.
Quran.

im convinced this @Signalian is the offspring of one these haramkour generals or some other high ranking fauji, perhaps he is dirty harry jr... how else can he continue to defend this napak fauj

He is helpless as he needs to prove his loyalty to his masters and institution, otherwise his pay will stop.

PMA training of oppressing own civilians is now shining through here on PDF as well. At one time, we used to loath on civilian protestors getting picked up in IOK.

But now our own think tanks are supporting it.

So I dedicated following video clip to @Signalian

Swat operation, which was one needed and nation fully supported " General Raheel".

But forced disappearances in civil and political activism is not acceptable anywhere in civilized western world.

Kher Mubarak, doctor whose son was abducted had the thickest Punjabi accent I ever heard
So thank you, kher Mubarak to you too
After killing thousands of baloch pukhtun muhajirs. this topi drama is nothing but to regain sympathy by MC punjabis

Can't understand support of this behavior of hybrid regime. Invading home of ex prime minister ... demolishing gate and wall and torturing ervants. If you would look you will find this is what nazis did in germany and fascist party in Italy.
سن تو سہی جہاں میں ہے تیرا افسانہ کیا
کہتی ہے تجھے خلق خدا غائبانہ کیا

...actually Ordinary ppl are speaking openly.

But everyone has right to who and what they support.

Bear Witness to Truth even if that goes against you.
Quran.
How many PTI members have been rounded up today ? Almost same numbers as wounded policemen ?

Judiciary didn’t back up police, so police devised its own methodology just like IK played with laws of Pakistan, police is doing the same, it’s tit for tat.

How many PTI members have been rounded up today ? Almost same numbers as wounded policemen ?

Judiciary didn’t back up police, so police devised its own methodology just like IK played with laws of Pakistan, police is doing the same, it’s tit for tat.
over 100 two days ago from Islamabad and new count is not available yet. Police is taking order from Mariam, Rana Zana and ....................................... lollll ... u know.

Fauj ne bus 1.5 saal jaldi ki. Thora wait kar laita yeh drug lord khud zaleel ho kar nikal jata. Gen sahab ne bhi bus urta hoa teer pakar liya.

Imm the dimm should have been let to die his own political death

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom