IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
t5ojJ3Upw8t6_371615_PL.jpg

Hello friends,

we are developing SLBM with 6,000 KM range

question is does India need missile with 8,000 KM range?

discuss guys

that will intimidate many currently friendly nations and create problems for india

but US will be out of range of this missile

so i think US wont have much concern (may be)

though US bases Africa,Asia an Europe will be definitively within its reach

^^ its range is not 8,000 KM

its range is 5000 KM, 5700 to 5800 KM MAX

i wont believe it and world wont believe that we have 8,000 KM range missile, unless we test it successfully at full range

^^ its range is not 8,000 KM

its range is 5000 KM, 57000 to 5800 KM MAX

i wont believe it and world wont believe that we have 8,000 KM range missile, unless we test successfully at full range

Who cares world belive or not by the way our chinese friends belives and YES we need 8000 range missiles cause though agni 5 range 5k covers whole of china but not from the southern most part of india we need missils that can cover whole of china from as much distant away from china as possible :)

Who cares world belive or not by the way our chinese friends belives and YES we need 8000 range missiles cause though agni 5 range 5k covers whole of china but not from the southern most part of india we need missils that can cover whole of china from as much distant away from china as possible :)

completely agreed

and this missile will cover whole Europe, Asia and approximately 40% Africa

^^ then we will require 15,000 KM range ICBM

if we test missile with range more than 8,000 KM it will piss US and will result in lot sanctions

thus 8,000 KM range mark should not be crossed

Who build control system for the Agni 5..?

does it use GPS system..?

Back
Top Bottom