What's new

India cranking up artillery firepower with more howitzers, rockets and missiles

Towed artillery like ATAGS, Danush, Sharang and M-777 are easy pickings.

Self propelled artillery like K-9 stand a chance.

Great to see Indian idiots wasting their money on towed artillery.
Not really, towed artillery can be airlifted and be deployed into unreachable or hard to get areas. Also easier to train on, purchase and maintain, produce etc.

Not really, towed artillery can be airlifted and be deployed into unreachable or hard to get areas. Also easier to train on, purchase and maintain, produce etc.

My point was that shoot and scoot will not work.

Indians cannot get their Chinooks to pick and move the M-777 continuously.

Last edited:
So?? Its not invincible system
Screenshot_20230919-002435_Chrome.jpg

We have intelligent people, a quality that seems to be missing in your political or military class.
So first of all you have accepted that there are no handsome men in India. So let’s start

The naked faqir Ghandi was intelligent?

Nehru who was sleeping with both the Mountbattens was Intelligent? Maybe he was but it was not his brain that was working. It was a ménage de trois. I can add the details if you want.

Shastri was intelligent but had no backbone

Indira Ghandi who was killed by her own body guards was intelligent

Morarji Desai who drank his own urine every day was intelligent

Modi who is destroying the very fabric of a diversified society is intelligent. The Canadian PM just called him a murderer. Something we have known for a long time.

Last edited:
So first of all you have accepted that there are no handsome men in India. So let’s start

The naked faqir Ghandi was intelligent?

Nehru who was sleeping with both the Mountbattens was Intelligent? Maybe he was but it was not his brain that was working. It was a ménage de trois. I can add the details if you want.

Shastri was intelligent but had no backbone

Indira Ghandi who was killed by her own body guards was intelligent

Morarji Desai who drank his own urine every day was intelligent

Modi who is destroying the very fabric of a diversified society is intelligent. The Canadian PM just called him a murderer. Something we have known for a long time.
Your focus as soon as the discussion starts - handsome or not, shows your screwed up priorities. Keep focusing on the superficial, its done wonders for you.
Secondly, you can cook up whatever stories you want, add any amount of spices to it, wont change fact India is ahead of you. You can name call any and all Indians, past and present, it wonr change the fact you wish our places were exchanged. All the examples you gave, all of them are what any sane person will call "cherry picking", google it. You know and i know, those are just examples you and others use to justify your blind hatered for India and all things Indian.

Your focus as soon as the discussion starts - handsome or not, shows your screwed up priorities. Keep focusing on the superficial, its done wonders for you.
Secondly, you can cook up whatever stories you want, add any amount of spices to it, wont change fact India is ahead of you. You can name call any and all Indians, past and present, it wonr change the fact you wish our places were exchanged. All the examples you gave, all of them are what any sane person will call "cherry picking", google it. You know and i know, those are just examples you and others use to justify your blind hatered for India and all things Indian.
I do it just to irritate the likes of you and you are irritated. I totally agree with your last statement and we have very good reasons for it. India is the only country if the world whose Prime Minister boasted about drinking urine. What’s with Hindus and excrement? They eat it, they bath in it, they drink it.

I do it just to irritate the likes of you and you are irritated. I totally agree with your last statement and we have very good reasons for it. India is the only country if the world whose Prime Minister boasted about drinking urine. What’s with Hindus and excrement? They eat it, they bath in it, they drink it.
If thats your example of irritated then i pity you, you must be an easily frustrated person. Then again, your posts are proof of that. Keep getting irritated by our progress.

If thats your example of irritated then i pity you, you must be an easily frustrated person. Then again, your posts are proof of that. Keep getting irritated by our progress.
F U Indian. You are are not needed here. If you call your sisters opening their legs to the West, progress, you are welcome to it. Otherwise get off this website and $uck @ick somewhere else.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom