What's new

Does Pakistan needs a secret Ops overseas hit squad?

The traitor named Hussain Haqqani.
No land other than Pakistan produces traitors in such a quantity. These are not the only people against Pakistan. As a liberal and a person who vouches for minority rights I am ashamed that the entire liberal movement is filled with India or America worshiping fools

Like how indian had plan to attack someone in Pak karachi so later they cud claim they kill daowed ibrahim...
We sud have squads to eliminates anything which threat pakistan outside.
Hussain haqqani tarek fateh to start with.

No. sending people into Afghanistan directly is just going to create a bigger mess. If they're caught, what do you honestly think will happen? Pakistanis like to brag about the ISI being one of the best in the world, but the truth is that it simply does not have the capabilities or the funding for such targeted assassinations in foreign nations. Everytime the ISI has been involved with targeting militants in Afghanistan, it was with US troops assistance (like the drone strikes targeting TTP in Afghanistan, or TTP leaders getting arrested in Afghanistan).
ISI has cells all over the world, from Yemen to Afghanistan. They dont receive funding from Government or Pakistan - they are self-sufficient and depend on these cells for money.

No land other than Pakistan produces traitors in such a quantity. These are not the only people against Pakistan. As a liberal and a person who vouches for minority rights I am ashamed that the entire liberal movement is filled with India or America worshiping fools
Pakistan also produces the most patriots.

[Countries willing to fight for their country]
2.jpg

Was wondering who are the HVT in India.2,3 names will do
Like we have Dawood or Masood Azhar or Hafiz Saeed
Anyone??
You can send Sunny Deol and Saif Khan, but they will return either like this
38484420.cms

or this

crpf_dead_body_20100712.jpg

Stick to Bollywood dreams and fantasies - but you'll get a bite of reality as soon as you step one inch into Pakistani territory.

I thought LeT, JeM, AT were exactly that for Pakistan

the veritable arm of ISI

Do you mean Jinns? :D

I see living in Germany hasn't changed your old habit of stealing shoes & slippers from outside the masjid :lol::lol::lol:

I fell out of my chair laughing.:laughcry::laughcry:

Really? A big hole in our security apparatus, he aint Pakistani.

Oh please, look at his uniform full of green and white. Not to mention he has been protecting our Mars installation for years.:omghaha:

Oh please, look at his uniform full of green and white. Not to mention he has been protecting our Mars installation for years.:omghaha:

Its more red then white. I think he is communist, bast@rd Russian. I smell a rat here.

ISI has cells all over the world, from Yemen to Afghanistan. They dont receive funding from Government or Pakistan - they are self-sufficient and depend on these cells for money.

Pakistan also produces the most patriots.

[Countries willing to fight for their country]
2.jpg

You can send Sunny Deol and Saif Khan, but they will return either like this
38484420.cms

or this

crpf_dead_body_20100712.jpg

Stick to Bollywood dreams and fantasies - but you'll get a bite of reality as soon as you step one inch into Pakistani territory.
I am not talking about stepping into Pak. I want to know the HVT in India. You didnt answer my question. :big_boss:

Forgive me, if I don't just take your word for it. I'm gonna need a bit more proof than mere words.

I am thinking secret ops hit squad like Mossad going around hunting terrorist in capitals which are providing them safe heaven...There are many abettors of terrorism in Pakistan which needs to be silenced..when are we going to get out of this pacifist mode and get a little proactive.?
More "non-state actors" is hardly what Pakistan needs....... :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom