What's new

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN INDIA

Pakistani culture is still largely a hindu culture,

RR and PtbP, Icecold will not like it one bit.

They have been debating how Pakistan was always a different entity with a different culture and here you go bursting their bubble! :biggrin:

If I may add - duly foreign sponsored!

hmmm
yeh

Bodoland (if i spelt it correctly)

Nagaland.

Assam violence ot United Liberation of Assam

Tamil Nadu

there are said to be two dozen indeginouse insurgencies for separation from India

so do you think who is sponsering these tooooooo many insurgencies ??????????

First start with Tamil Nadu

so Sir Ray who do you think is sponsering this movement for them its separatist for India its terrorist.

so whatever you may call it who do you think is sponsering it???

Jana,

I rather hang around and get educated from this forum than tell you who are the sponsors.

You are a journalist.

You should know.

Let's get back to some serious discussion and educate myself rather than continue with in bantering with mindless chit chat and take the thread into a different direction!

Let us follow by the example of Agnostic and Mastan Khan.

Compare your post to my query and that of Agnostic in the thread on "Situation in FATA". Even Proud to be Pakistani gave details of the facts! His post too was to the topic and was education and information!

It was wonderful that mature discussion was done by them instead of the usual bundle baazi that seem to dot the threads!

I would say even the thread on culture or whatever where RR and Stealth and Vinod were discussing was a great education!

There is no movement in Tamilnadu.

Guess, you are still reading reports from at least 4-5 decades back. ;)

Jana,

I rather hang around and get educated from this forum than tell you who are the sponsors.

You are a journalist.

You should know.

Let's get back to some serious discussion and educate myself rather than continue with in bantering with mindless chit chat and take the thread into a different direction!

Let us follow by the example of Agnostic and Mastan Khan.

Compare your post to my query and that of Agnostic in the thread on "Situation in FATA". Even Proud to be Pakistani gave details of the facts! His post too was to the topic and was education and information!

It was wonderful that mature discussion was done by them instead of the usual bundle baazi that seem to dot the threads!

I would say even the thread on culture or whatever where RR and Stealth and Vinod were discussing was a great education!

:) Sir i had i guess replied to that Thread.

Rest i am also here to learn and Educate myself.

So i wanted to know about Tamil Nadu as much as you wanted to know about our area.

So i wanted to know about Tamil Nadu as much as you wanted to know about our area.

Tamil Nadu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great info to satiate your curiosity. Tamilnadu is a beautiful state with very sharp intelligent people. I have met and worked with Many Tamils who are just wonderful in mathematical and analytical skills.

Has some of the best temple architecture, some of the temples are just amazing.

Let me know if you want to know something more about Tamil Nadu or any other state of India.

And good to see that this time the curiosity was genuine and positive.

South India is often said to be the real India. Primarily because it remained isolated from the various invasions and wars that were always happening in the north. Thus, its society has changed little from ancient times.

Tamil Nadu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great info to satiate your curiosity. Tamilnadu is a beautiful state with very sharp intelligent people. I have met and worked with Many Tamils who are just wonderful in mathematical and analytical skills.

Has some of the best temple architecture, some of the temples are just amazing.

Let me know if you want to know something more about Tamil Nadu or any other state of India.

And good to see that this time the curiosity was genuine and positive.

i dont read wiki for reasons known to all.

As far beauty and art of Tamil Nadu well that i know :)

As far behavour of Tamil People well i do belive they must be wonderfull for the reason that if i am not wrong they share something with Kerala isnt it?

I love people from Kerala beacuse they have far diffrent view from other indians.
They are much unbiase and open as compare to other Indians.
Plus they carry less hate :)

Vinod why the Tamils were led to fighting for their Culture.??

First start with Tamil Nadu

so Sir Ray who do you think is sponsering this movement for them its separatist for India its terrorist.

so whatever you may call it who do you think is sponsering it???

Jana i think ur a journalist and i read some where here that you live in India. But your GK is very low regarding India. I think being a Srilankan I know more abt India than you knows (eventhough im not a journalist) escepally abt Tamil nadu. There is no seperatist movement going on in Tamil nadu. Just go and ask any India Tamil about this they will kick ur....
Well if ur talking abt LTTE, it has no support in India now and Indian Tamils hates us for killing Rajiv Gandhi.
Now Tamil nadu is one of the fastest growing states in India with lots of industries in manufacturing and IT sector. Its even called the detroid of India. Its home to most of the car factories in India.

The Tamils feared that they would be dominated by the Hindi culture of the North.

This resulted in some of its leaders demanding a separate Dravidian state in the years after partition. However, the movement died down in the 50s due to successful integration of tamil nadu with the rest of India,

Needless to say, their fears were unfounded, and Tamil culture has flourished.

Infact, the southern states lead the northern ones in terms of development.

i dont read wiki for reasons known to all.

Not all, I was not aware of it. Wikipedia may not be a good source of serious, deep knowledge kind of reference but is pretty good at giving general info on most subjects.

I find it a good place to start any research.

As far beauty and art of Tamil Nadu well that i know :)

As far behavour of Tamil People well i do belive they must be wonderfull for the reason that if i am not wrong they share something with Kerala isnt it?

I love people from Kerala beacuse they have far diffrent view from other indians.

That's good to know. They are Kerala's neighbors to be sure.

They are much unbiase and open as compare to other Indians.
Plus they carry less hate :)

There is an ad running for Airtel on many Indian TV channels. Its about how many differences melt away when one just talks to the other. Communicating is a great way to understand each other and if done honestly can mostly lead to removal of this kind of hate. True for both sides.

Well I will tell you my understanding. I guess some of them were afraid that their culture and language may not be safe in India.

The promise of democracy, devolution of powers to states, making English the official language instead of Hindi and other democratic step assuaged the feeling to a great extent.

And over time it has been proved that the cultures and languages of all states have flourished in India. The idea of lingual states, though not liked by Nehru has proven a good success story that way.

Now no one talks about secession in the South India. There may be some demands for a separate state (e.g. Telengana in AP etc.).

Hope this helps. If you need more details, I will be happy to dig them out for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom