What's new

Donald Trump's 2020 American Elections win will be great for Pakistan!

Will a Trump 2020 win be good for Pakistan?

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
when i see such racial post, i just cant imagine how ignorant some people still are in the 21st century, some people seem to be living in colonial era when such skin colour and racial theories were popular. I surprised because we live in a muslim country, what we are taught is actually anti ethnicity or racism/racial discrimination through prophet's last surmon, we are never taught colonial racist BS in our school, probably punjab's curriculum is different then the sindh. Porbably such posts are reflective of cultural indoctrination rather than Punjab's curriculum.

Race theories have been scientifically disbanded but dont know why some people are living in the colonial era.

If british today were indoctrinating such racial theories, British Pakistanis would be treated very badly today.

regards

But that's the thing. No war is going to happen. And your so-called "exposing Modi" is not going to give you any benefit whatsoever.

Stages-of-Grief.jpg

Pakistan is passing through 5 stages of grief.

Denial - Modi can't do anything in Kashmir. This order will be reversed by the Supreme Court.
Anger - How dare Modi remove Article 370. We will nuke India.
Depression - Something needs to be done. The poor Kashmiris are suffering.
Bargaining - Well we can't do anything right now but the world will put pressure on India. Maybe once the FATF is resolved IK will launch an attack on India and free the Kashmiris.
Acceptance - Well nothing is going to happen. The Kashmiris will accept their fate. The Pakistani govt and army will not be able to do anything about it.

If I just consider the PDF Pakistanis I will say
Stage 1 - 0%
Stage 2 - 10%
Stage 3 - 30%
Stage 4 - 50%
Stage 5 - 10%

I have been a member on this forum for a very long time now .. my stance in Hindutva in power in India has been consistent... Read my posts from 10 years ago.

The Hindu mantra of "Moo par RAM RAM baghaal may chooree" has fooled our (Pakistani) LibTurds into appeasing Hindus. ... But that will not be possible in a Hindutva India.

Unless the Democrats do something totally stupid and force Biden as their candidate, I do not see Trump winning. The largest vote bank in 2020 Elections will be generation X (young voters who in 2012, 2016 and now in 2020) Their core issues are Climate Change, Gun control, College Tuition etc. Now Republicans do not address them so they will never vote for Trump, but they will not for Biden either. It is important the Bernie sanders or Elizabeth Warren who are talking about these issues are on the ballot for 2020. My ideal ticket is Bernie/Liz 2020

He won't be "great" for Pakistan, he'll just be the lesser of 2 evils. I do see him winning though unless this impeachment goes through. Generally Presidential terms always go 2 terms unless someone screws up VERY royally (last 1 term president was George Bush Senior almost 30 yrs ago, and that too was most probably because he was republican and had just followed a double republican term of Reagan).

But that's the thing. No war is going to happen. And your so-called "exposing Modi" is not going to give you any benefit whatsoever.

Stages-of-Grief.jpg

Pakistan is passing through 5 stages of grief.

Denial - Modi can't do anything in Kashmir. This order will be reversed by the Supreme Court.
Anger - How dare Modi remove Article 370. We will nuke India.
Depression - Something needs to be done. The poor Kashmiris are suffering.
Bargaining - Well we can't do anything right now but the world will put pressure on India. Maybe once the FATF is resolved IK will launch an attack on India and free the Kashmiris.
Acceptance - Well nothing is going to happen. The Kashmiris will accept their fate. The Pakistani govt and army will not be able to do anything about it.

If I just consider the PDF Pakistanis I will say
Stage 1 - 0%
Stage 2 - 10%
Stage 3 - 30%
Stage 4 - 50%
Stage 5 - 10%

U can believe whatever you like. Facts are facts. We aren't being ruled by religious fundamentalists fascists. You are. We don't reward fascist murderers of our own people. You do. We don't call our minorities termites. You do. We aren't building detention centers for "refugees" aka Muslim minorities. You are.

Nations go up and down. If you have the arrogance to think that India is some eternal bastion of Hindutva cow piss. I beg you to keep thinking that. Just remember that at one time smaller forces from distant lands had their boots on your heads and ruled you for centuries. Keep being an arrogant hegemonic state. When the tables turn the reckoning will be far worse than what people in the past did to you.

Trump is the best thing that could have happened for Pakistan.

"Trump Zindabad"
With all due respect, I fail to see how that is true. Trump has brought up Kashmir mediation, but it is pretty clear he is using that as a carrot to get more leverage from Pakistan. To some extent he is doing the same with India. For example, when Imran Khan recently asked Trump to do more on Kashmir, Trump said Modi has to agree first. He then asked Pakistan to do more on Iran. Sounds ironic if you ask me.

Oh, and the it looks like the US isn't leaving Afghanistan anytime soon. Instead, I think Trump is more interested in leaving Syria.

Unless the Democrats do something totally stupid and force Biden as their candidate, I do not see Trump winning. The largest vote bank in 2020 Elections will be generation X (young voters who in 2012, 2016 and now in 2020) Their core issues are Climate Change, Gun control, College Tuition etc. Now Republicans do not address them so they will never vote for Trump, but they will not for Biden either. It is important the Bernie sanders or Elizabeth Warren who are talking about these issues are on the ballot for 2020. My ideal ticket is Bernie/Liz 2020
Bernie seems to have lost popularity since 2016. It looks like the new popular progressive is Warren. Also it seems that a lot of Democrats still blame him for Hillary's loss. Bernie's heart attack will also put some questions about his ability to serve.

Biden has been doing terrible so far, but I still think he will win, simply because Bernie, Warren, and the one-percenters will split the liberal vote.

I have a feeling whoever wins will probably get pick Kamala as a VP. She fills three minority categories at once.

Back
Top Bottom