What's new

Don't Push India To Build Anti-China Alliance: OSD Official

I think China is not able to balance its newly acquired economic poweress with its foreign policy. It is fcuking its relationship with India, the only country that can potentially balance China. It is making new enemies by making absurd territorial claims in South China Sea. Some of the most powerful countries in Asia are not comfortable with Chinese rise.

It seems that it is not CPC but PLA that is running China's foreign policy.

I see a future where China will be further isolated in Asia leading to a powerful military rogue state or a huge civil war unprecedented in human history.

Waooooooooooo Many Friends........eg????
well objectives of china deleloping military hardware is different from India........and it's not in intrest of Europeans that's why bro u r thinking u got European friends....but according to my opinion they are China enemies,not India allies....

Dude the same thing can be said about sino - pak relations.

The only reason china is keeping friendship with pakistan is to balance India not because of the higher than mountain or deeper than ocean cr@p.

Can anybody tell me why people are commenting on India for the report/post/though generated or published outside of India with no Indian participation

It doesn;t matter. Its a matter that concerns India, and unfortunately China;s actions speak louder than mere words.

Waooooooooooo Many Friends........eg????
well objectives of china deleloping military hardware is different from India........and it's not in intrest of Europeans that's why bro u r thinking u got European friends....but according to my opinion they are China enemies,not India allies....

than it will okay to say that CHINA is more of India's enemy than Pakistan's ally is that so then wwhy are you keep saying it as ur ally.

An ally that left them in 65 , 71 and kargil .

Sure a weak China couldn't afford to support Pakistan at those times but we never give up or abandon our all weather friend, as for the future, I don't think we will let Indian gain momentum on Pakistan.

Sure a weak China couldn't afford to support Pakistan at those times but we never give up or abandon our all weather friend, as for the future, I don't think we will let Indian gain momentum on Pakistan.

China was not that weak during kargil and you clearly abandoned them.

And I don't think even in the future china will be doing anything.

Thats Y people say Enemy's enemy can be your friend..... :P

( Now we can discuss all this and fight over it as arm chair generals... there are matured people who makes the decision in allmost all the countries, Thats y there are very limited wars fought even after having somany difference and issues between them)
well seriously???
hahhhh they were the one due to which all basic probs are in b/w Pak and India...and this thought of Enemies is also theirs..
That's theirs rule buddy
Divide and Conquer

China was not that weak during kargil and you clearly abandoned them.

And I don't think even in the future china will be doing anything.

China was not weak, we only hoped that Pakistan and India could overcome the difference instead of adding oil to the fire but you don'y have cristall ball to tell the future, as your gorvernment get use to portray China as threat #1 to India, don't expect us to be the nice guy.

China was not weak, we only hoped that Pakistan and India could overcome the difference instead of adding oil to the fire but you don'y have cristall ball to tell the future, as your gorvernment get use to portray China as threat #1 to India, don't expect us to be the nice guy.

You were never the nice guy .

Neither do you have the crystall ball , so only thing we can do is study from the past .

And in the past everytime pakistan was in need , china abandoned them.

Buddy, what's Xi's opinion about india's hostile attitude?

You were never the nice guy .

Neither do you have the crystall ball , so only thing we can do is study from the past .

And in the past everytime pakistan was in need , china abandoned them.

We never claim to be the nice guy and certainly not with Indian. You just base on the pass to predict the future...are we so predictable? :lol: as Nehu predicted that Chinese dared not to Invade India.

And our relation with Pakistan last longer than you with anyone else...In fact you Indians are so envy us for having such all weater relation...you guys must dream day and night to see China abondon our best friend...keep dreaming.

We never claim to be the nice guy and certainly not with Indian. You just base on the pass to predict the future...are we so predictable? :lol: as Nehu predicted that Chinese dared not to Invade India.

And our relation with Pakistan last longer than you with anyone else...In fact you Indians are so envy us for having such all weater relation...you guys must dream day and night to see China abondon our best friend...keep dreaming.

You are the only one predicting future here mate .

Envy ..... please ...we don't care if you last longer with them or abandoned them .As for not abandoning them , history speaks otherwise .....:lol:

You are the only one predicting future here mate .

Envy ..... please ...we don't care if you last longer with them or abandoned them .As for not abandoning them , history speaks otherwise .....:lol:

Really Am I? because we didn't interfere in 65 , 71 and kargil didn't mean we just sit idlely, J-6 sound any bell? even in the future, maybe we won't intevene directly, but we will provide Pakistan the under-table solution such GPS, mapping of your military location and alert them your military reinforcement throught satellite....

There must be a reason that your gorvernment is so scare of China-Pakistan improve infrastructure of Pakistan section of Kashmire...

Back
Top Bottom