What's new

Featured Double the Destroyers: China Will Soon Have Almost 40 of These Modern Warships

Typical Indian lies. So embarrassing for Indians. Just claims, no sources. Claim of Chinese ship engine failure. No such thing. Claim of Chinese military officers admit 100 PLA deaths. No such thing. Reality is not friendly to Indians so fantasy is used as bandaid.

With average radar, average offensive and flimsy defensive power. Chines should pray that they never face Kolkata class or visakhapatnam class else it will get exposed like Chinese soldiers on 15th of June. They will be helpless.
Lols...

Guys! .... kudos to @Surya 1 ; he has very effectively trolled the thread and all of you have fallen in the trap.

Guys! .... kudos to @Surya 1 ; he has very effectively trolled the thread and all of you have fallen in the trap.

I have not trolled at all. I have said some facts which I am ready to discuss at any times. Since chinese and Pakistanis will not accept it doesn't mean it is trolling.

China doesn't need to increase presence in Pakistani seas. Just help us build a gigantic Navy staring from doubling Type 54 A order and helping Pakistan get at least 6 Type 52 DL Destroyer.
Damm at present your nation is dependent on chinese money
* for your GDP growth
* to build your airforce
* to build your navy
* to build your infrastructure
* Depend on saudi and UAE money to make sure you don't default on your debt payment...

lala kuch khud bhi karlo...

I have not trolled at all. I have said some facts which I am ready to discuss at any times. Since chinese and Pakistanis will not accept it doesn't mean it is trolling.

Well done.

I had given you a benefit of doubt but you are trying to convince everyone that you have no brain at all. :cuckoo:

Well India has claimed and china has not denied . So it is clear .

This is where you are wrong. India has made no claims at all. There is nothing to deny. Only some newspapers in India claimed this. That's it. Where has Indian military and government claimed PLA lost 100 soldiers?

This is where you are wrong. India has made no claims at all. There is nothing to deny. Only some newspapers in India claimed this. That's it. Where has Indian military and government claimed PLA lost 100 soldiers?

Modi has not even uttered the word "China" and you want him to claim that they killed 100 PLA soldiers?

Modi has not even uttered the word "China" and you want him to claim that they killed 100 PLA soldiers?

Really. Some Indians take random newspaper's journalist's claims and say it is coming from Modi or Indian government. US News is the only western news source who has one guy called Paul Shinkman who keeps writing that "according to US Intelligence" China MAY have POSSIBLY lost UP TO 35 soldiers. But funny how US intelligence and US government public domain information has not mentioned any of this. Very strange how silent this source is and will tell just this small newspaper called "US News" but no one else? The hundreds and thousands of English newspapers all forgot to receive this call? The US government is happy to tell one newspaper but refuse to tell New York Times and others? hahaha well guess we can all understand the kind of low loser that still need to grab this one little thing to present as some victory dance.

Also I guess US Intelligence was flying invisible UFO two record the entire fight at night and could see from heat signature the difference between a PLA guy and Indian guy. Somehow PLA lost so many men but still captured 50 Indians and killed more than 20 as admitted and actually mentioned by Modi's government. These killed and captured Indians also managed to phone their base and tell them how many PLA they killed. Or did they remember their kill number to report back? How did they report this? So some Indians returned to India were telling their seniors how many PLA they killed? PLA suffered this bad and didn't just execute the 50 captured Indians? Why not? If Indians killed PLA and PLA already killed at least 20, what is 50 more? If PLA wanted to hold some for talks, why not just hold a few senior officers and kill the rest? Indian media stories don't add up but Indian government and military at least behave without making any claims.

lala kuch khud bhi karlo...
Lala 27 Feb ko littar hum ne hi maare te, Dubai k sheikhon ne nahi. Tmhe yad ho k na yad ho.
You're confusing a sub-standard economy with resolve. I hope your forces aren't as naive as you. Wait, they are.

Most of the Indian navy will look like this if they come up against the 055 and 52D
_62994c46-bb87-11e6-9409-56819dc9550f.jpg

Let's not forget the pinnacle of Indian naval incompetence:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...29-billion-submarine-leaving-hatch-open-70321

In china, size of destroyers keep on increasing so as numbers but not technology. On the other hand, Indian destroyers evolve with each ships.

In china, size of destroyers keep on increasing so as numbers but not technology. On the other hand, Indian destroyers evolve with each ships.
LOL.. Never expected that Indians are the best in trolling themselves.

Back
Top Bottom