ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
  • 28 minutes ago
_100805649_de27-1.jpg
Image copyrightREUTERS
Image captionRescuers have been deployed to the site of the crash
At least 105 people have been killed after a military plane crashed in Algeria, media reports say quoting civil defence officials.

At least 25 members of Polisario Front, supported by Algeria and seeking independence from Morocco for Western Sahara, are said to be among the dead.

The incident happened shortly after the plane took off from Boufarik military airport near the capital Algiers, but reasons for the crash remain unclear.

No official toll has been released.

Footage from the scene showed smoke coming off wreckage in a field.

TV news reports said 14 ambulances were at the scene and injured people were being transferred to hospital.

The head of the army has ordered an investigation into the crash and will visit the scene, according to a statement from the defence ministry.

Four years ago a plane carrying military personnel and family members crashed in Algeria, killing 77 people.

_100804562_military_plane_crash_algeria_640-nc.png

Image captionThe crash happened near the capital Algiers

A source shared that the death toll has risen to 181 ! How many people were on board?

لا إله إلا الله .. اللهم ارحمهم واغفر لهم.. إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون..

Title should say hundreds of dead.. the causalities number has stopped at 257 including 10 crew members..

poorly trained troops, these Algerian keep making up funny stories of how strong they are yet they cant fly a transport plane ridiculous.

poorly trained troops, these Algerian keep making up funny stories of how strong they are yet they cant fly a transport plane ridiculous.
STFU..you MF..I will get back to you in due time...They are a least 300 mother’s that are in tears, a whole country in mourning..,and 42 millions of Algerians that were sadden by the fact of loosing that many Youngs that were serving their country!
the last communication of the pilot to the tower
Farah AZ added 3 new photos.
2 hrs ·
"The plane will fall .... I will try to avoid the residential complex and the highway ...."
It was the last message to the control tower

--- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
"
الطائرة ستسقط ....إنها تسقط....سأحاول أن أتجنب المجمع السكاني و الطريق السيار...."
هذا آخر رسالة تلقاها برج المراقبة من الطائرة التي سقطت اليو
م

Not one civilian, not one car on the highway in a rush hour time, was touched..That the kind of pilot Algeria has...

I don't know why , Seif el Arab, you are banned under all your accounts, but Moderators are still let you post your venom, under the account SC, Selman F and Mahatir?
@WebMaster ans any other unbiased Moderator
SC, Selman F and Mahatir are Seif el Arab PDF's accounts he is operating under

Last edited:
STFU..you MF..I will get back to you in due time...They are a least 300 mother’s that are in tears, a whole country in mourning..,and 42 millions of Algerians that were sadden by the fact of loosing that many Youngs that were serving their country!
the last communication of the pilot to the tower

Go blame your corrupted fat generals for this accident, maybe if they stop stealing Algeria's oil and spare some funding for training non of these accidents would have happened.

Algerians dont know how your pilot or maintain planes thats a fact, instead of wasting time screaming like women and insulting other people Algerians should train more otherwise you will keep losing more poorly trained soldiers.

Go blame your corrupted fat generals for this accident, maybe if they stop stealing Algeria's oil and spare some funding for training non of these accidents would have happened.
We are not to learn from the Sauds and certainly not the Egyptians..when it comes to corruption...

Algerians dont know how your pilot or maintain planes thats a fact, instead of wasting time screaming like women and insulting other people Algerians should train more otherwise you will keep losing more poorly trained soldiers.
for the time being after all the money spent by your two state monkeys, you have yet to see your pilots fly their aircraft..All we have seen so far is a display on the ground ...
Algerian pilots training rivals the best western trained..
Just , FDP, tells us how many hours your Egyptian pilots fly? beside the MIG 21, doubt they even fly 10 hrs per year per pilot..Algerians log a min of 250 hr/pilot/year...that is the fighter pilots ..without bringing helicopters and transport airplanes pilots..and I am going to limit to Egyptians, nobody considers Saudi Arabia has pilots..taking off and landing is not considering flying.. am waiting for an answer..pls ask Frogman, before you reply..
Victor's crash: the opinion of a pilot-instructor

*. CRASH OF A PLANE OF THE ALGERIAN ARMED FORCES.
-Iliouchine 76-TD ~~ Registered 7T-WIV / 347 ° Transport Squadron
* Certificate of Airworthiness of this Plane is valid until 23 Dec 2O23.-
---------
* Contribution of Lamine F / Z -Laghouat
Driver / Instructor

Flight (Boufarik - Tindouf - Bechar). 247 Passengers & 1O Members / Crew
Lift-off . O7: 50. Wednesday 11 April 2O18
Commander-in-Command: DOUCEN Smain - (Rank- Lieutenant / Colonel).

~~~ First and foremost I bow to the memory of all the victims- (Martyrs du Devoir) in this painful tragedy of destiny, associating myself with great pride and compassion to the mourning of their families, relatives and colleagues I lead my most distressed and weeping condolences.

In the second place, I perform a Tribute by a Duty that my moral and professional conscience commands me.
I have during all this painful day of the drama, observed an Olympiad (on the chains of Media / Privates -National & International, as well as on the social networks) distressing contests of opinions and even verdicts / scientists on the subject which occupies the anxiety and questioning of an entire nation.

The effect (or) the echoes produced are so annoying in front of the truth and especially towards the memory of the Martyrs who were in charge of the mission and navigation of this flight.

That they deceive themselves and I affirm it. !
The pilots of the Algerian Army do not suffer from any concern for aptitude or elitist competence required by the international standards ... (Qualified, valued, confirmed, attested and recognized by the high aeronautical Academies of Countries such as .. Russia, USA, France, GB, etc. ...).
* They are a pride!

With regard to the Drama in itself which has bereaved all the Algerians, our families, our Armed Forces confused and many countries brothers and friends, I would be - modestly - resolved to try to answer their legitimate questioning and to their amazement. and for others to their speculations.

So, be aware that an Aircraft Accident Investigation is spread over months - even years - ...
The only survivor and reliable Witness was found around 10 am ... This is the "CVR" (Cockpit voice recorder) Black Box No. 1 which records all voice exchanges in the cockpit.
Very useful !

Nevertheless, and for the time being until the Commission of Inquiry set up by the High Command (composed of senior executives) delivers its report, I would like for myself, and with a simple reverse hand to evacuate certain speculations shameful or -tendancious-, and this in the light of some evidence gathered during the brief progression of this flight to Crash ..

Enriched with the data that I was able to obtain then (stripped & comforted) tend to compulsion towards the major consideration of a:
- TECHNICAL & MECHANICAL STRUCTURAL FAILURE. -

~~ In this sense, that it falls (for the moment) and according to testimonials 'qualified' on the spot that the apparatus took off, regular takeoff and Vario positive stable on its axis of track, reached V2, retracted its train, and that at an altitude estimated at approximately 50 m from the ground of the EINCELLES were seen on the side of the 2 Reactors right.

-THAT MEANS.. /.

-Of first! .. the imaginary-explosion linked to a criminal action (sabotage) is to Exclude ...!
-So ?..
OVERHEAT !! .. overheating of one (or) 2 Reactors on the right side that was catching fire ...!
we will retain this case to observe what happens then (Normally).
The pilots receive instantly on the dashboard 1 Red light warning apparent - ENGINE / FIRE 3. - followed by a ringtone.
They must immediately cut the affected Reactor and the fuel supply, (feathering),
if the fire alarm persists 1 Automatic powder extinguishing system - incorporated in the reactor - is activated.

But ...... did these alarms work? ...
the Investigators will tell us.

So, if all the systems & indicators worked in their norms, and seen from the ground we saw the pilot engage 1 Turn to the right to return (down wind) and perform the Circuit Procedure to (land), or so, ...... . may be knowing that he had no sufficient power / engines resources he had targeted the field of a farm for a 'soft' crash and especially avoiding any obstacle (agglomerations, electricity pylons, trees, ...)
For that, only reading and decryption of the Black Box (CVR) will enlighten us very exactly on what was said to the cockpit. (if the Band is not wrinkled or perhaps very affected by fire).

Well, now if we compile what we said in (Version on board) with what has been seen (version witnesses / ground), we will probably go to anything else different ... ..
I told you that the pilot had turned right, according to People on the ground, then he noticed a return to the left, then a series of induced rolls (...) you know why? ... ..
It's not the driver's hesitation ... no!
It's the Fire, ...., The Flames that had quickly spread inside the cockpit & cabin created 1 indescribable Panic Movement of passengers on board, everyone got up at the same time and in every way ..24O People = 24 Tons !! the pilot could no longer control or control the aircraft !!! - who in + was Max Load / Limit.

Do not forget that all we are telling us happened in less than 3 minutes of the clock ... (about 2 mn 57) .... Who made 257 deaths
* ... Rabi Yerhamhoum!

So ... the 'possible' Cause what is it?

There was very probably "#Explosion in reactor # 3 .caused by the rupture of a disk of the turbine (High-pressure) of the reactor which in breaking would have projected fragments of metal that pierced # the kerosene tank (in the wing) of the plane and caused the fire ..
This rupture of the disk would be due to: /.
* 1 DEFECT OF MANUFACTURE IN THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PLANE. -

1 Any last sentence to my valiant fellow pilots ...
Farewell Smain ..., you died in Uniform, Hero and Martyr ..! - Tahya El Djazair!

Since Ahmed #Hezarfen and the era of the times aeronautical disaster investigations have never had a meaning directed towards repression or punishment of anyone, nor to third parties or institutions (the assurances were provided to the effect) , except that the good works of their results serve to avoid the repetition of the same mistakes and if not better to perform and avoid other tragedies on credit ....

We arrive at the closing of the 'census' of a 3-minute drama which has caused 3 days of mourning and which has hurt Algeria to all Algerians and the noble reputation of the Aeronautical Family as a whole.
In this regard I seek solidarity and also the opinion of a Brother-Expert Algerian -MENA- (Akram Kharief) whose international authority is well established ...

So, to you Dear Decision Makers of #Futur who have just read these lines of homage, I do not ask you to repress, nor to applaud anyone, I ask you to think .... to train well and perform constantly, relentlessly, without complacency of course!
the Accident of this Wednesday, April 11, it will be registered on the account of Friday April 13th.

I thank you cordially for your reading. !
* Lamine, Lagouat this April 12, 2O18.

That was one of the Aircraft that took Algerian soccer team fan to Oumdurman, Sudan..The Egyptians remembered the day...Mubarek cursed that day since it brought his and his sons demise and Israel took notice of the day..In fact she is the only one that noticed the Algerian logistic capabilities, while arab armies where drunk on their supposed paper superiority...
oumdurman.jpg

oumdurman.jpg1.jpg

the burial of a 23 years soldier that died in the crash
The Pilot and his son...

The heroic gesture of the pilot to avoid casualities on the ground...

Gazan express their sorrow with the Algeria
gazanil76.jpg
gazanil76.jpg1.jpg
gazanil76.jpg2.jpg
gazanil76.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom