What's new

Dr.Chisti's arrival and PTI's selfishness and PPP and MQM's dedication

His arguments may not have many takers but dont be surprised if ppp gets more seats than pti in next election .. In democracy parties do carry momentum and it is impossible to halt it on one go ..

Where does India come in here from?

Give me documents and link which say that the economy is growing , if they do exist.

I had FBR documents some months back, and they didn't show the economy really progressing.

Any idea why we let the NATO supplies go through?

Any idea why we need US for funding the budget?

And just a fun fact, more money is sent back by expatriates than Pakistan's exports!

Yes they don't.

But that does not mean you represent 190 million people.
Flood-hit economy to grow by 4 percent in 2011-12 | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia
This was despite floods and massive damage thanks to dictatorship

His arguments may not have many takers but dont be surprised if ppp gets more seats than pti in next election .. In democracy parties do carry momentum and it is impossible to halt it on one go ..
Exactly. PPP will win as it is the party of the people

And now could you so kindly check the population growth rate as well? And then check whether their growth I proportionate or not?

Previously the growth rate of economy was touching 7%. Bangladesh is going on 6 I believe.

I would appreciate if you would compare population growth and economy growth.

And another thing, inflation.

And now could you so kindly check the population growth rate as well? And then check whether their growth I proportionate or not?

Previously the growth rate of economy was touching 7%. Bangladesh is going on 6 I believe.

I would appreciate if you would compare population growth and economy growth.

And another thing, inflation.
Everyone's a critic. So should PPP start Zionist birth control or something?

So changing the topic eh?

Tell me is there no inflation? Hasn't your monthly expenditure grown substantially?

What about the latest round of politics being played, this time with electricity issues?

I am not going to hold this government Solely responsible for the electricity crises, but at least don't play politics.

So changing the topic eh?

Tell me is there no inflation? Hasn't your monthly expenditure grown substantially?

What about the latest round of politics being played, this time with electricity issues?

I am not going to hold this government Solely responsible for the electricity crises, but at least don't play politics.
Expenditure has increased but so has income.
Electricity issues, Nawaz's fault, if they agree to holidays on Saturday, all problems end

PM's son involved in a drug scam. Do you know the amount of monry involved?

And did you see that now famous video of gilani saying that people should leave the country?

Oh, that was BB so called vision.

And what is the vision exactly. Wanting a better economy is not a vision.

PM's son involved in a drug scam. Do you know the amount of monry involved?

And did you see that now famous video of gilani saying that people should leave the country?

Oh, that was BB so called vision.

And what is the vision exactly. Wanting a better economy is not a vision.
Changing topic, I see.
He said, "Why don't they leave then." Huge difference

Expenditure has increased but so has income.
Electricity issues, Nawaz's fault, if they agree to holidays on Saturday, all problems end

Go and the guy next door, or in some other locality if you living posh, and then say this.

Oh great, so holidays and then no load shedding? Are you really so naive? Electricity problem is existing precisely because of this. We have been applying pewand to a punctured tyre for the last 20 years, rather than changing the tyre.

Giving subsidies, doing holidays, closing markets is not a solution which is viable. The whole problem exists because of internal debt. Huge amounts of circular debt.

Changing topic, I see.
He said, "Why don't they leave then." Huge difference

And...

Is that justified? A prime minister, convicted one at that, saying this.

Btw, you conveniently ignored the other points in my post.

Go and the guy next door, or in some other locality if you living posh, and then say this.
Everyone is happy thanks to PPP

Oh great, so holidays and then no load shedding? Are you really so naive? Electricity problem is existing precisely because of this. We have been applying pewand to a punctured tyre for the last 20 years, rather than changing the tyre.
PPP's rental power development scheme were stopped by PML-N political court

Giving subsidies, doing holidays, closing markets is not a solution which is viable. The whole problem exists because of internal debt. Huge amounts of circular debt.
That's all thanks to Mush

Is that justified?
Yes
A prime minister, convicted one at that, saying this.

Btw, you conveniently ignored the other points in my post.
Convicted by Nawaz's monkey court

Mush wasn't in power for last 25 years, bb and nawabs were in power also.

What would have RPP done? More temporary electricity, and we take loans to pay them, and then the debt increases even further. This is exactly what I said, small things like these may looks good in short term, but screw you in the long term.

And do you live in a huge house, surrounded by even more huge houses, that you say everyone is happy.

Go to the local kariana sore sometimes, or even someone else, and they will tell you how happy they are.

PIA and CAA, I know first hand the kind of state that these organizations are in.

A government officer has 8 cars at their house, and the drive ring catering to the needs of the nine year old daughter the whole day. There are a million problems I could write here.

But you are either deliberately doing this, or are simply ignorant to the facts, just because some particular lady was killed in a jalsa. She is the past now, forget her, look towards the future and present.

Naming everything after her is not going to help. What did she exactly do for he country? ZAB also was a clean and scotch free man either. I am sure liaquat Ali khan and sir syed did more than BB to warrant there name on Islamabad airport.

Good night now. And if the electricity goes, just think hard for a while.

I know Panwalas who're happy after 4 years of great rule. And we haven't had loadshedding for over an year, don't worry about that.

No loadshedding for a year? Looks like either you live in a very good place, or have some high connections with some people.

Tells all I wanted to know. (you missed some points again, don't mind replying though).

Good night.

No loadshedding for a year? Looks like either you live in a very good place, or have some high connections with some people.

Tells all I wanted to know. (you missed some points again, don't mind replying though).

Good night.
No connections, just Mustafa Kamal living down the street, not the greatest of areas either

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom