What's new

Dravid surpasses Border on all-time list

Jatt Boy

BANNED
Reaction score

Kanpur: Rahul Dravid has overtaken Allan Border to become the fourth highest run-getter in Test cricket.

Dravid reached the landmark with his 28th Test century, his second consective three-figure mark in the series against Sri Lanka.

The Indian No. 3 now sits behind Ricky Ponting, Brian Lara and Sachin Tendulkar.

:cheers:

Congratulation to Dravid, I am happy to see him back in runs. We need player like him. I am thniking with Tendulkar and Dravid nearing retirement who will be the players to replace them.

He is a very good batsman. We are yet to find a replacement for Rahul once he retires.

He is my all time favorite ..... ahead of tendya even. Most unsung hero of Indian cricket.

Cheers, Doc

^^ true, everyone compares Sachin vs Ponting. Rahul is unsung legend. I admire him for his character on and off the field. He has carried himself with utmost dignity throughout his cricketing career. He does all the hard work and grinding so that the others around him can flourish, but he never gets the due recognition he deserves.

and dunno why I have feeling Sunil Gavaskar dont like Dravid !!!

Brilliant player.

Cover Drive and Dravid ... Two synonymous in cricket.

Congratulations to him and team India.
saw the best coverdrive of the decade in today's match...he is classy...far from controversies...he and sourav had the bad luck of having to play with Sachin...got dwarfed...

Exactly ..... class and Dravid are synonymous. I feel the Wall is such a drudgingly dowdy name given to him which has unfortunately stuck as if it is some high honor. There is nothing dowdy about his strokeplay. It is pure elegance ..... even when presenting a dead bat, he makes it look stylish.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom