What's new

DRDO to be build next Generation Phalcons AEW&C for IAF

We are talking about the AEW&C, not the plane idiot!

Look at post #58 ....:wave:
Thats DRDO AWE&C and embraer ERJ-145 as its platform.....

iaf+indian+air+force+flight+operational+ERJ-145+indigenous+Airborne+Warning+and+Control+System+%2528AEW%2526C%2529+EMB-145I++brazilianarray+antenna+unit+%2528AAU%2529radar+%25284%2529.jpg

As far as I know IN is already using Ka-31 fitted with E-801 M as AWAC's role. aren't they satisfied with it ???

U r comparing apples with oranges dear E-2D is way more bigger n hence way more powerful then any thing Kamov can offer

Plus with the induction of vikramditya n sooner or later IAC 1 n IAC 2 E-2D is better suited for IN needs:enjoy:

Spot the Difference:
1. Extra sensor on on top of Indian machine.
2. Extra Sensors on both side of Indian machine
3. Indian machine powered by Jet engine
4. Indian machine has refueling Probe.
5. Extra control surface on tail of iNdina machine.

Look at your einstein!

U r comparing apples with oranges dear E-2D is way more bigger n hence way more powerful then any thing Kamov can offer

Plus with the induction of vikramditya n sooner or later IAC 1 n IAC 2 E-2D is better suited for IN needs:enjoy:

I'm not comparing anything but suggesting what is best suited .......Vikaramaditya or IAC-1 comes under STOBAR category as they uses Ski-jump to assist take off it becomes impossible for heavy aircraft or the ones with low thrust to weight ratio to take off from such ACs hence the more logical choice is to use helicopter based AWECs .....

:)

Back
Top Bottom