What's new

Drone war: ‘Burraq’ turned the tide in Tirah battle, say officials

Wow it was tested just few days ago and already put into combat? Either that's an impressive speed of induction and stuff or this is just for marketing.

Have you been following the Pak Military and how they do things for a while? If not, than you just learned a lesson. If you have, than your post doesn't make sense.

Pakistani military doesn't announce stuff, unless there is an absolute need for it. I can give you many examples but remember a few years ago, you signed a missile test treaty with them and kept the cruise missiles out because you guys were developing them but you thought they weren't? And the VERY next day, they fired off a cruise missile without warning you as per the agreement? The entire Indian military established was surprised and shocked at the development, along with many Western countries.

Similarly, they've been using these systems for more than a few months. If I was to guess, they started to use these systems shorty after they went to FATA as it makes sense (since the US drone attacks had lessened in numbers). They now announced it due to the timing and now that its a Tested platform being built in numbers. Just the name of the game.

Have you been following the Pak Military and how they do things for a while? If not, than you just learned a lesson. If you have, than your post doesn't make sense.

Pakistani military doesn't announce stuff, unless there is an absolute need for it. I can give you many examples but remember a few years ago, you signed a missile test treaty with them and kept the cruise missiles out because you guys were developing them but you thought they weren't? And the VERY next day, they fired off a cruise missile without warning you as per the agreement? The entire Indian military established was surprised and shocked at the development, along with many Western countries.

Similarly, they've been using these systems for more than a few months. If I was to guess, they started to use these systems shorty after they went to FATA as it makes sense (since the US drone attacks had lessened in numbers). They now announced it due to the timing and now that its a Tested platform being built in numbers. Just the name of the game.

I am also guessing he thinks Pakistan doesn't have nukes, because they only tested it 2 weeks after bharat tested it.

there is nothing pakistani about burraq its a chinese drone painted in pakistan, and its not even the best drone china is making. how on earth can we buy a toy paint it with our flag and claim we made it when it was only the paintjob that was made in pakistan
We've been over this a million times. How about you actually read the threads before repeating this same debunked comment.

there is nothing pakistani about burraq its a chinese drone painted in pakistan, and its not even the best drone china is making. how on earth can we buy a toy paint it with our flag and claim we made it when it was only the paintjob that was made in pakistan
U seriously need some info about Burrraq first.Go check the burraq info pool and then post it..........But LCA is indian paint job of mirage 2000.dont u think????

i don't give a shit about LCA Lol i'm not even indian.
You gotta be kidding me dude, go check the burraq thread, the design/body is simmilar to CH-3 but its with a Austrian engine, Pakistani sensors and a Pakistani data link, more like a under licensed CH-3 with Austrian engine and Pak sensors and datalink

i don't give a shit about LCA Lol i'm not even indian.

Nope, you're worse.. I'm a part time pessimist who states facts that show how things are bad here, you however make up baseless crap just to rain on any parade whilst sitting comfortably and enjoying yourself in Karachi.

I am proud of being Pakistani but at the same time ashamed of our double standards. When the US would drone Pakistan, we would cry over it on all forums but when Pakistani army uses drone,everyone is supporting it. One way or another, Pakistan making their own drone and using it in the tribal areas will at least shut those who were opposing US drones in the first place! Go Drone!

I am proud of being Pakistani but at the same time ashamed of our double standards. When the US would drone Pakistan, we would cry over it on all forums but when Pakistani army uses drone,everyone is supporting it. One way or another, Pakistan making their own drone and using it in the tribal areas will at least shut those who were opposing US drones in the first place! Go Drone!

* US drone strikes were to serve 'US interests'
* US had absolutely no regard for civilian deaths
* US operators had zero knowledge of culture. To them anyone over 15 with a beard was a target
* US had no access to credible ground intel
* US wanted to spread fear through drone strikes
* US was operating on 'foreign soil'

Capiche?

Because US is a foreighn country who shouldnt be droning our territory. But our own military has every right to drone, bomb, shoot, crucify, or kill terrorists in any other way.
Still no understand? No you won't.

Excellent job, Pakistan! Continued success in your military campaigns to root out terrorism from the land.

Pakistan Zindabad !

I am surprised a bit, you are now positive view on Pakistan? why is that? :partay:

Thank you for your kindness

* US drone strikes were to serve 'US interests'
* US had absolutely no regard for civilian deaths
* US operators had zero knowledge of culture. To them anyone over 15 with a beard was a target
* US had no access to credible ground intel
* US wanted to spread fear through drone strikes
* US was operating on 'foreign soil'

Capiche?
And was operating under full agreement with our government and military. :-)

Back
Top Bottom