What's new

Drone war: ‘Burraq’ turned the tide in Tirah battle, say officials

Because US is a foreighn country who shouldnt be droning our territory. But our own military has every right to drone, bomb, shoot, crucify, or kill terrorists in any other way.
Still no understand? No you won't.

For argument sake, lets consider that Mullah Fazzlu is hiding in Pakistan and if US takes him out via drone, would you have objection to that? I bet you would be happy that US took him out!

* US drone strikes were to serve 'US interests'
* US had absolutely no regard for civilian deaths
* US operators had zero knowledge of culture. To them anyone over 15 with a beard was a target
* US had no access to credible ground intel
* US wanted to spread fear through drone strikes
* US was operating on 'foreign soil'

Capiche?

I may agree on some of the points but anyone would be a fool to think the intel wasn't being provided by ISI for US drone targets!

first of all i dont live in karachi second of all the indian air force can burn in the dirt for all i care. thirdly you're a moron.
how have i said anything baseless, the buraaq uav looks exactly like the CH3 the missiles on butaaq look exactly like the ones on the CH3.

I never mentioned the Indian Air Force at all, but the Karachi bit got ya.... so where did you run away to then?
As for your baseless pessimism.. lets start with this one and work our way. You claimed that there was nothing Pakistani despite there being ample posts made about what in there is and isnt Pakistani.. but like I said, you're just a disser here to waste our time..

Lets go back further,

Take this moronic comment for instance

why does pakistan always opt for the option the chinese have rejected. for example the JF-17 is a design the Chinese aren't interested in, pakistan picks it up and takes it same with other projects like Type-98 tank, mbt-3000, F-22 frigates and now the J-31. I think the J-10 has a way better design concept then the J-31, The J-31 seems more like a failed Chinese experiment.

Kim Kardashian is probably better equipped to talk about morality and chastity than you on military affairs. Now I'm not a positive man on Pakistan's future but you top the list of ridiculous crap spewing. Why dont you try to elucidate any of the above baseless claims you made? Back it up with some technical proof once in a while? After all when folks here can post all the items that went into the CH-3 clearly you have more than cheap words coming out of that grey matter?

I never mentioned the Indian Air Force at all, but the Karachi bit got ya.... so where did you run away to then?
As for your baseless pessimism.. lets start with this one and work our way. You claimed that there was nothing Pakistani despite there being ample posts made about what in there is and isnt Pakistani.. but like I said, you're just a disser here to waste our time..

Lets go back further,

why does pakistan always opt for the option the chinese have rejected. for example the JF-17 is a design the Chinese aren't interested in, pakistan picks it up and takes it same with other projects like Type-98 tank, mbt-3000, F-22 frigates and now the J-31. I think the J-10 has a way better design concept then the J-31, The J-31 seems more like a failed Chinese experiment.

Kim Kardashian is probably better equipped to talk about morality and chastity than you on military affairs. Now I'm not a positive man on Pakistan's future but you top the list of ridiculous crap spewing. Why dont you try to elucidate any of the above baseless claims you made? Back it up with some technical proof once in a while? After all when folks here can post all the items that went into the CH-3 clearly you have more than cheap words coming out of that grey matter?
Kim Kardishian ko iss say compare kar kay bootylicious queen ki toheen mat karo

SAWAL-E-GUNDUM, JAWAB-E-JOE :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

what if you are not home at that time? from your screwed up racially biased logic, it would be justified for the LEA's to shoot everyone in your home?

If a robber gets into my house, I'll fight him myself and make him leave. Not make money out of him.

You people are either sick or blinded by your racial hatred.

In real world where grown ups live, things are not as simple as they appear to keyboard warriors. OP that I addressed the question to, on realizing that his statement was foolish is now beating about the bush, and now you have done the same, read his comment then my question and answer in yes or no.

Weren't civilians evacuated in FATA prior to operations?

Anyone left is either a terrorist or terrorists family. Exterminate them all.

Wow it was tested just few days ago and already put into combat? Either that's an impressive speed of induction and stuff or this is just for marketing.
i can feel your pain....hahaha.... burn baby burn

Wow the CH-3 is put to duty!! I am sure the Chinese can now boast that they have a war proven, battle hardened stuff for sale.

SAWAL-E-GUNDUM, JAWAB-E-JOE :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
You people are either sick or blinded by your racial hatred.

Who is sick my friend?

The people who shot up 142 children or people like us who want justice?

FATA welcomed TTP with open arms knowing full well that they will attack Pakistan. They still did it, for money. They sold their own countrymen for money. If they never had allowed TTP to take control then school massacre and many other massacres would never have taken place.

Even worse FATAites were offered shelter and safe haven before start of operations and many families decided to either move to Afghanistan or refuse to leave. They are either Afghans, terrorists or anti-Pakistani. Whatever it is, its treachery. And treachery is punishable by death. Justice has to be served.

So please spare me morality lesson.

I am also guessing he thinks Pakistan doesn't have nukes, because they only tested it 2 weeks after bharat tested it.
Wow, I dunno why some people are taking so much offence to my question. Was it offensive?
It was just a question. Damn! People and their hatred. Get a life seriously you and the others.

i can feel your pain....hahaha.... burn baby burn

No, seriously was my post offensive? I see many Pakistanis flaming at it. It was just a serious question. I was under the impression buraq was only used as UAV in the ops. Never knew it was being used in a combat strike roll as well. Also this not some next gen tech. PA needed these on priority hence the result.
Some people got some serious issues here.

Lets go back further,

My statements are valid we always go for the cheap things which are basically China's second and third option, we never aim higher then that because if we could afford option A what's stopping us from buying from the west . Mbt2000 never entered Chinese service neither did JF17 or type 22 frigate, the AWACS we currently operate are basically second in technology to the PLAAFs main AWACS this is not pessimism this is FACT. Likewise ppl are claiming the buraaq Aka CH3 is Pakistani and the missiles were reverse engineered from Hellfire missiles when In fact they bare no resemblance to the hellfire, my pessimism is based on fact, our economy generates very little credit we can't afford to invest in the best and our army airforce and navy don't get the best.

Justice does not mean killing every innocent in the vicinity of criminals, other-wise there is no difference between the terrorists and so called champions of freedom and justice, there is difference between revenge and justice. Any one who wants indiscriminate killing as a justification for the horrific murder of our children is sick just like the terrorists who committed that crime. Yes we should be determined and firm in our resolve to apprehend/punish all involved in whatever manner, but we should be very discreet in doing that.

Who is sick my friend?

The people who shot up 142 children or people like us who want justice?

FATA welcomed TTP with open arms knowing full well that they will attack Pakistan. They still did it, for money. They sold their own countrymen for money. If they never had allowed TTP to take control then school massacre and many other massacres would never have taken place.

Even worse FATAites were offered shelter and safe haven before start of operations and many families decided to either move to Afghanistan or refuse to leave. They are either Afghans, terrorists or anti-Pakistani. Whatever it is, its treachery. And treachery is punishable by death. Justice has to be served.

So please spare me morality lesson.

Back
Top Bottom