What's new

Durga Puja in Khulna, Bangladesh

Hindus are Bangladeshi citizens as well.

Surah Kafirun - "Unto you your religion, unto me mine".

And think about it - many would-be converts waiting in that pandal.

We cannot stoop to the lows Hindutva in India stoop down to. We have to be civilised.

You cannot force people into converting, they will convert looking at your own behavior as a model Muslim and/or as ——.
What Surah are you reciting? There are expressed order to kill non/Muslims in many pages.

And our big BD Maulana are following those verses. Criminals are rewarded after death.

Last edited:
The incidents in Gujarat, Kashmir, and Assam are testaments to India's hatred for Muslims. They even talked about banning cow slaughter in India. Thanks to Modi and RSS.

Big Mullahs should sit for a large meeting and send petition to the Heaven asking to try Indian Hindus who killed in Gujrat.

Some Angels would certainly come down on this Earth to hang those criminals headed by Modi.

Please wait another 1500 years with patience.

Last edited:
An all out oil embargo on evil India is enough to destroy their economy. We don't need any feresta to teach India a lesson.

@Bilal9

Bilal bhai,

And Hindutvas say we're "oppressing" Hindus

BD is blessed to have a secular and progressive PM like SHW. As long as she is around, all BDs are safe.

Regards

What Syrah are you reciting? There are expressed order to kill non/Muslims in many pages.

And our big BD Maulana are following those verses. Criminals are rewarded after death.

It is clear you are a Hindu and maybe worse, a proponent of Greater Hindu Rashtra going by your comments.

I don't usually comment on your garbage posts - but just wanted to point this out to the rest of the Bangladeshis here, in case they are still not convinced.

Bangladeshider gali dia luv nai.

Bhalo na lagley walaikum tafat.

This thread is an example of the nation of Bangladesh - an insecure and tribal nation. These insecure people hate Hindus with a vengeance including the OP who does so openly on this forum. However, the one thing insecure people do is to try hard to fit in. That's they reason the bigoted person opened this thread to show minorities live a blessed life. There was a lungi pull and he stands exposed.

Tribal nation. Tribal People. Tribal Ideas.

This thread is an example of the nation of Bangladesh - an insecure and tribal nation. These insecure people hate Hindus with a vengeance including the OP who does so openly on this forum. However, the one thing insecure people do is to try hard to fit in. That's they reason the bigoted person opened this thread to show minorities live a blessed life. There was a lungi pull and he stands exposed.

Out of India and Bangladesh - which country currently rates worse on communal strife?

The worse thing you can find in Bangladesh is a few clay idols destroyed?

Whereas in India 100s are systematically murdered, each month, by ModiG goons!

In one example, Kolkata residents , of a Muslim area, were demanding end to load shedding. Hindu goons generated a viral post claiming they were wanting money for Eid. This led to RSS attacking and beating Muslims In a completely different part of the country.

The world is watching India.

According to WashingtonPost it is the epicentre for social media driven violence.

Where BJP/RSS goons posts fake videos to rile up local thugs - who then kill and maim minorities.

They are even using the events in Gaza to drum up hate against Indian Muslims!

Yeah - the Humongous pot calling the micro-mini kettle black ? Your Hindu Rashtra tribalism is all over the media, enabling RSS goondas and thugs - they literally get away with Murder ! This is your mainstream media putting up hoardings all over the landscape to paint Muslims as violent people and justifying violence against them...

1698257700716.png

Here's more of the Islamophobic Hindutva behavior foisted by Modi Raj
1698261271298.png

Yeah - the Humongous pot calling the micro-mini kettle black ? Your Hindu Rashtra tribalism is all over the media, enabling RSS goondas and thugs - they literally get away with Murder ! This is your mainstream media putting up hoardings all over the landscape to paint Muslims as violent people and justifying violence against them...

View attachment 965237

Hindu Muslim problems in India are not religious, they are political. Muslims in India live a better life than Bangladesh and Pakistan. The Hindu Muslim angle in bangladesh and Pakistan is fully religious and comes from your interpretation of holy books and islamic culture with idol worship, conversion, etc.

You cannot compare the two. In Bangladesh when a Muslim man kills a Hindu, It is out of deep hatred and religious in nature. When the same happens in India, it is for votes.

Whatever hate that might exist is because of the countless bomb blasts and religious killings that have happened in India by Muslims. By nature our culture is of ahimsa or non violence.

Hindu Muslim problems in India are not religious, they are political. Muslims in India live a better life than Bangladesh and Pakistan. The Hindu Muslim angle in bangladesh and Pakistan is fully religious and comes from your interpretation of holy books and islamic culture with idol worship, conversion, etc.

You cannot compare the two. In Bangladesh when a Muslim man kills a Hindu, It is out of deep hatred and religious in nature. When the same happens in India, it is for votes.

Whatever hate that might exist is because of the countless bomb blasts and religious killings that have happened in India by Muslims. By nature our culture is of ahimsa or non violence.

Tell me how many Hindus have been killed by Muslims in Bangladesh this year?

Please give a reputable western source.

Whereas in India it numbers 100s per month.

In fact, I bet the BSF has killed more Bangladeshi Muslims than Hindus killed by Muslims!

As for living standards! Haha

Are you kidding me!

Again, Washington Post reports that Indian Muslims are being hounded out of nicer parts of cites and into ghettoes.

By nature our culture is of ahimsa or non violence.

Tell me who killed your non violent Mahatma Ghandhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hush your urine breath pagan .

Leave my country out of your disgusting nasty animalistic debauchery unwashed Indian .

Where a minority can’t eat , sleep , walk , pray or celebrate is supposedly living better than a free man in Pakistan .
Shit stained gums behave yourself .

It is clear you are a Hindu and maybe worse, a proponent of Greater Hindu Rashtra going by your comments.

I don't usually comment on your garbage posts - but just wanted to point this out to the rest of the Bangladeshis here, in case they are still not convinced.

Bangladeshider gali dia luv nai.

Bhalo na lagley walaikum tafat.
VERSES TELL THE TALE

The Quran is replete with Surahs directing its followers to violence.

Some examples follow:

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

America and France must wake up and realize that we are at war.

A war that cannot be won by being politically correct, appeasing, ignoring or coddling the enemy.

Islamic terrorists are not going to just go away and leave us alone.

According to the Quran, they must persist until we are either all converted to Islam or killed.

CHURCHILL'S WARNING

Winston Churchill understood this problem when he wrote, "How dreadful are the curses which Muhammadism lays on its votaries! … Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in this world."

VERSES TELL THE TALE

The Quran is replete with Surahs directing its followers to violence.

Some examples follow:

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

America and France must wake up and realize that we are at war.

A war that cannot be won by being politically correct, appeasing, ignoring or coddling the enemy.

Islamic terrorists are not going to just go away and leave us alone.

According to the Quran, they must persist until we are either all converted to Islam or killed.

CHURCHILL'S WARNING

Winston Churchill understood this problem when he wrote, "How dreadful are the curses which Muhammadism lays on its votaries! … Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in this world."
Hei dumbass, see the context and look on the full verses, that verses talk about the war.

I am in my bed with my phone, I can explaine further if I am in office with my computer some hours from now.

About terror on the heart, yep you disbeliever dont have satisfaction inside your heart. Thats true

Back
Top Bottom