What's new

ECP finds PTI guilty of accepting prohibited funds

ECP went with nomenclauture those they deemed didn't sound Pakistanis werent even checked.

And many transactions that were sent by Pakistanis who married non Pakistani and had a joint account were put separately as 2 and the wifes were declared non Pakistani.

This is badyanti of ECP.

I have found atleast 5 such cases in one list.

He signed the documents which said to the best of my knowledge.

ECP put funding from even Pakistanis as non Pakistani.

For example AMYN J Merchant is a well known American Pakistani.

Read the report again, ECP clearly mentioned that the names were checked by NADRA. For joint accounts what you were expecting that ECP would declare them as Pakistanis even they were not??

Read the report again, ECP clearly mentioned that the names were checked by NADRA. For joint accounts what you were expecting that ECP would declare them as Pakistanis even they were not??

I love how you ignore posts which call you out for your lies, or ask for a source regarding a made up law you cite...and comment only on those posts jin ka jawab you can sidetrack...well done my man, following in the right footsteps.

I love how you ignore posts which call you out for your lies, or ask for a source regarding a made up law you cite...and comment only on those posts jin ka jawab you can sidetrack...well done my man, following in the right footsteps.

I would have missed that post you are referring.
:enjoy:

The case simply has no standing. It will be thrown out by the courts.

Now can we also see PMLN PPP audit reports on their source of fundings?

ECP declared Pakistanis as non Pakistanis in joint account case if one person was Pakistani and other was not they both were declared non Pakistanis.

And when money was sent by Pakistani why would they even bring their non Pakistani wives in it ?

And ECP itself said they didn't know nationality and went with nomenclauture based approach.

Screenshot_20220802-221234_Samsung Notes.jpg

I have personally contacted one of the guys whose name was Nate Rizvi and he said he has a NICOP. How can you say he is not in Nadra database?

I would have missed that post you are referring.
:enjoy:

Sure you would have, after I quoted you three times to respond to it....riiiiiight

ECP declared Pakistanis as non Pakistanis in joint account case if one person was Pakistani and other was not they both were declared non Pakistanis.

And when money was sent by Pakistani why would they even bring their non Pakistani wives in it ?

And ECP itself said they didn't know nationality and went with nomenclauture based approach.

View attachment 868440

I have personally contacted one of the guys whose name was Nate Rizvi and he said he has a NICOP. How can you say he is not in Nadra database?

I did not read this before, but if this is actually what they wrote then oh boy are they in for a tough time in court.

Itni shoddy report to koi law school ka student bhi nhn likhta.

And how did the ECP ascertain the nationality of non-Pakistanis to be of UK, US, India or wherever? Did ECP contact those respective governments?

In ki nalayeqi ka is baat say andaza laga lo that they said Abraaj collected funds which were in violation of UAE law, and then put in a URL of the whole UAE law website, without quoting any specific section or anything. Aur agr Abraaj did violate UAE law, what does the ECP have to do with it?

A Pakistani American is married to a Indian American. They donated 26K $ to PTI.
Our August ECP has decided that the 13K donated by the husband is OK 👍 but the 13K donated by the wife is prohibited 🚫 funding. How does the ECP come to the conclusion that the 26K belongs 50% to the husband and 50% to the wife. The wife's 13K is going to pose a danger to the Pakistan 🇵🇰 state and government.
This is one example of the stupidly in the ECP ruling against PTI.
Accountants and CPA's at GHQ did the accounting!

PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry on Sunday questioned the summons party leaders received from the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), saying they did not hold public office in 2011-12 — the period in which the party purportedly received prohibited funding.

“I do not understand in what capacity FIA is issuing notices to our leaders. These people were not public officeholders in 2011-12,” Chaudhry said at a news conference in Islamabad. “We are, however, cooperating with the FIA.”

Parvez Elahi must also be laughing in his heart that the one who called him the dako of Punjab turned out to be an international dacoit himself..

1659887518507.png

View attachment 868440

It was duty of funds collectors to mention CNICs/NICOPs/passport numbers of donors, so NADRA could match that.

People are so dumb. Do you think foreign funding happens through legal channels where individuals given small amounts? Ask the master of Indian funding recipients JUI-F and in the last two elections PML-N, how it really happens. It comes through often in the form of cash, gold, diamonds, and other tradable commodities. It is channeled through illegal channels, and criminal elements.

I am certain there is some small amounts that might have come through - which should rightfully be confiscated or returned. But ask ECP how PPP and PML fund their campaigns. And you'll get complete silence. PTI is the only party that provided audited records or where funds come from.

Madness yet again.

Every political party presents its audited records to ECP, there nothing unusual about PTI.

Every political party presents its audited records to ECP, there nothing unusual about PTI.
The only difference is the amounts. I would venture PTI records show a larger amount, whereas other parties probably show smaller amounts. I could be wrong.

It was duty of funds collectors to mention CNICs/NICOPs/passport numbers of donors, so NADRA could match that.

And they did...but the ECP didn't bother reconciling with NADRA.

Jeez buddy have you even read the report?

Back
Top Bottom