What's new

ECP finds PTI guilty of accepting prohibited funds

1660179978061.png

And they did...but the ECP didn't bother reconciling with NADRA.

Jeez buddy have you even read the report?

Actually they have not provided even the full names of donors let alone CNICs, NICOPs or Passports:

1660202681491.png

1660202780707.png

The "Audit Report" submitted was not an Audit Report at as per International Standards of Accounting:

1660204127333.png

Last edited:
تحریک انصاف کالعدم قرار
عمران خان اسد عمر سمیت 27 بڑے رہنما گرفتار،
آرمی کے دستے بنی گالہ پہنچ گئے
ملک بھر سے عمران خان کی ڈی پی والے لوگ گرفتار
پھر پٹواری کی آنکھ کھل گئی !!

So who is 'he' in all of this?

You and all PTIans were quoting arguments of PTI lawyer and I have shared arguments of petitioner from the report. BTW PTI submitted Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Debit etc as names of donors, to my information NADRA has not yet issued CNICs, NICOPs or Passports to them.

1660284083170.png

Would you like to mention the name of UNIVERSITY??

And they did...but the ECP didn't bother reconciling with NADRA.

Jeez buddy have you even read the report?
correct, that's how any fundraising is done in US for any Pakistani organization. Every organization follows US or Canadian Law.

You and all PTIans were quoting arguments of PTI lawyer and I have shared arguments of petitioner from the report. BTW PTI submitted Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Debit etc as names of donors, to my information NADRA has not yet issued CNICs, NICOPs or Passports to them.

View attachment 869938

You do know this is the ECP finding, not PTI given material?

ECP simply wrote down the names of the donors as Visa, Mastercard, Paypal etc rather than correlating the payment with the identity of the individual.

The report you quoted says 'scrutiny committee has entirely rejected the complaints of the complainant...'.

The snippets you have posted are the allegations of the petitioner as far as I can tell, and you yourself are saying the same. I can make an allegation today that Nawaz Sharif sold our nuclear secrets to India...doesn't make that true!

It was duty of funds collectors to mention CNICs/NICOPs/passport numbers of donors, so NADRA could match that.
Lmao. Do you really think in 2012 anyone knew rules will be changed or how to record the details ?

I am sure other parties won't even have names.

View attachment 869938

Would you like to mention the name of UNIVERSITY??
These were put under companies. And this is how the websites recorded em.

Parvez Elahi must also be laughing in his heart that the one who called him the dako of Punjab turned out to be an international dacoit himself..

View attachment 868681
Yh getting funds from Pakistanis is being dacoit.

ECP simply wrote down the names of the donors as Visa, Mastercard, Paypal etc rather than correlating the payment with the identity of the individual.

The report you quoted says 'scrutiny committee has entirely rejected the complaints of the complainant...'.

The snippets you have posted are the allegations of the petitioner as far as I can tell, and you yourself are saying the same. I can make an allegation today that Nawaz Sharif sold our nuclear secrets to India...doesn't make that true!

Bhai, the list was given by PTI to ECP, ECP findings are based on the material given by PTI, people in the list were not identifiable, the names like Dar, Sheikh, Butt, Malik were in the list ECP favored PTI and accepted them a genuine donors, for names which seems to be like company name and those like Mastercard, Paypal, etc were put into prohibited funding.

If you are thinking that names like Visa, Mastercard, Paypal were included in the list by ECP than you are nor reading the reports posted on the website of ECP surly.

ECP composed of safarshi selected amla... what one can expect. They furnish this report in very short period of time

Back
Top Bottom