What's new

Egypt and Israeli army both clash on border fight casualties reported!

Nasty War mongering nation Israel needs wars to justify its supremacy in the region and to frighten the neighbours!

Sisi is hardly an ego maniac. I know most of you Pakistani and others despise him for some weird reason but he's hardly warmonger like you suggested. he's talking about our preparation for being attacked. Many of you younglings have no idea how advanced the EGY military is in the past 11 years to guard against bullies like the Jews who still live in 1967 capabilities lol. Let them try it over 3 lousy border soldier who got their due thinking they were fighting against week and vulnerable Palestinians. You think Egypt is the same? lmao. Take a close look at the following pic. Despite the SA-2s being old, they're been upgraded in many ways and their functions have changed to be more effective than high altitude interceptions.

5662793_original.jpg

Dg4USh6W4AAv7ak

Dg4WF_aXcAE2aF1

Dg4WOG5WkAEDh4D

Dg-ZGmcXcAAuKdD

Dg-ZN5uWsAAeFaH

Dg-ZgU5XcAc-b38

Dg-ZeO4X0AAxIo3

Dg-aXm5X0AAvpIW

Let them come over 3 dead soldiers on their border. Those bastards have killed 30 times more Egyptians than that those punk bastards. F-35 you say" Watch the rest of Egypt's defensive capabilities against that super expensive turd.

Rezonans-SN LR Radar reported in Egy
EF-LCvTX0AAc4_H

EF77G5FWoAAhhC0

rezonans-n.jpg

Look at that Resonance se radar complex. Like I mentioned. we can see those things taling off because of its range and destroy way ahead of any approach. Things a MUCH DIFFERENT nowadays/ You people need to forget the previous war.

MORE!

_aaayo10.jpg

Brand new state of the art EADS HQ.

aoaa_a10.jpg

e280ab11.jpg

And NO, they will not line up for inspection and coordinated training during a time of war like the little IQ children think this is cannon fodder for the Israelis hahaha. The stupidity is staggering to think such a thing. Not directed at you I just these idiots on YT. Juart lousy haters on YB claiming such bafoonery.

e280ab13.jpg

e280ab12.jpg

_ac_2010.jpg

8 EVC Hawkeyes to keep track of anything taking off by the Jews and its trajectory, not to mention data collection from the other aircraft. Let them Jews just try anything foolish. They will suffer like never before.

And of course, the S-300VM operated by trained Egyptians and not Russians like Syria.
Let the Jews come to their demise. We ready and then some (since I didn't mention many more of the offensive weapons we posses. No more 67 or 3f3n 67;

Last edited:
Here are the ranges of the Russian Protivnit G and especially the stealthy recovery the Resonance NE. The entire or the Jew nation is under surveillance 44/7365 days where they can watch then take off and their directions. This is NOT your grandfather's Egyptian military anymore.

img_2010.jpg

42/65 surveillance on every activity the Jews are planning to get a head start with no BS surprise thy pride on including naval assets which are slightly unknown besides the basics.
And with all the new defense past we've signed with new allies, they better go to the synagogue and pray and that's as far as they should take it.

We will investgate thorougjly what happened and if we need to appologize if it was our fault, so be it. No shame in that but if it's not enough for them......bring it! We've never been better prepred to deal with thei arrogant crap,

5479168_etiw_jpegc0122411ac6b86f8726039bcc109926f.jpg

e280ab14.jpg

screen16.jpg

47369210.jpg

47378510.jpg

47396710.jpg

47396710.jpg

Our Aid Defense is just as strong at the Navy and airfors, if not lomber because of the success it had during the Ocboter war dro[[pig Jew jets like flies with their arriogance. B iy did they back up quickly! after losing at least 1050 aircaraft to our Sams they had noidea existed. Yeah we can fight very well against the opinions of the trols on this board. Which will show how loL

Last edited:
Sisi is hardly an ego maniac. I know most of you Pakistani and others despise him for some weird reason but he's hardly warmonger like you suggested. he's talking about our preparation for being attacked. Many of you younglings have no idea how advanced the EGY military is in the past 11 years to guard against bullies like the Jews who still live in 1967 capabilities lol. Let them try it over 3 lousy border soldier who got their due thinking they were fighting against week and vulnerable Palestinians. You think Egypt is the same? lmao. Take a close look at the following pic. Despite the SA-2s being old, they're been upgraded in many ways and their functions have changed to be more effective than high altitude interceptions.

5662793_original.jpg

Dg4USh6W4AAv7ak

Dg4WF_aXcAE2aF1

Dg4WOG5WkAEDh4D

Dg-ZGmcXcAAuKdD

Dg-ZN5uWsAAeFaH

Dg-ZgU5XcAc-b38

Dg-ZeO4X0AAxIo3

Dg-aXm5X0AAvpIW

Let them come over 3 dead soldiers on their border. Those bastards have killed 30 times more Egyptians than that those punk bastards. F-35 you say" Watch the rest of Egypt's defensive capabilities against that super expensive turd.

Rezonans-SN LR Radar reported in Egy
EF-LCvTX0AAc4_H

EF77G5FWoAAhhC0

rezonans-n.jpg

Look at that Resonance se radar complex. Like I mentioned. we can see those things taling off because of its range and destroy way ahead of any approach. Things a MUCH DIFFERENT nowadays/ You people need to forget the previous war.

MORE!

_aaayo10.jpg

Brand new state of the art EADS HQ.

aoaa_a10.jpg

e280ab11.jpg

And NO, they will not line up for inspection and coordinated training during a time of war like the little IQ children think this is cannon fodder for the Israelis hahaha. The stupidity is staggering to think such a thing. Not directed at you I just these idiots on YT. Juart lousy haters on YB claiming such bafoonery.

e280ab13.jpg

e280ab12.jpg

_ac_2010.jpg

8 EVC Hawkeyes to keep track of anything taking off by the Jews and its trajectory, not to mention data collection from the other aircraft. Let them Jews just try anything foolish. They will suffer like never before.

And of course, the S-300VM operated by trained Egyptians and not Russians like Syria.
Let the Jews come to their demise. We ready and then some (since I didn't mention many more of the offensive weapons we posses. No more 67 or 3f3n 67;

You my friend have totally misread my post completely . My post condemnation was of Israelis bullying neighbours. And I am not anti Sissi brigade. I’m neutral on this man What you missed , is that the Israeli F35 is really a flying super-computer and sensor platform that gives the pilot a gods eye view of the battle since. This is what gives the F35 an advantage over every other fighter, including any other 5th gen aircraft. Being almost invisible is just an added advantage.

Those are very nice pics of Egyptian forces. You posted.

You my friend have totally misread my post completely . My post condemnation was of Israelis bullying neighbours. And I am not anti Sissi brigade. I’m neutral on this man What you missed , is that the Israeli F35 is really a flying super-computer and sensor platform that gives the pilot a gods eye view of the battle since. This is what gives the F35 an advantage over every other fighter, including any other 5th gen aircraft. Being almost invisible is just an added advantage.

Those are very nice pics of Egyptian forces. You posted.

Israel is a tiny country and harmless outside of it's borders. Besides the title of the thread is misleading this was not a tradional border clash but rather a drug deal gone wrong but both sides are withholding this information to avoid upsetting the public otherwise it would sound something like this ''Some of our border guards had an unfortunate skirmish due to drug deal gone wrong'' Meaning it would be shameful for both states to admit that their border guards are drug dealers and helping the trafficing..

The Egyptian didn't enter Israel due to politics but he was ripped off in a drug deal by some of his Israeli cohorts who are also the border guards on the other side. They were making money obviously both sides.. The Egyptian lost 200.000 USD due to a bust he felt betrayed and went in and shoot 3 of his israeli partners of the transaction.

How come this happened 3 hour after a major bust in that same section?

Last edited:
In January and February 2023, China's seamless steel pipe exports increased by 103.03%. The main export growth comes from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, and the UAE.
IMG_20230609_060139.jpg

In March 2023, China's export of nitrogen and phosphorus binary fertilizers increased by 351.3%. The main sources of growth are Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, and Egypt.

Screenshot_2023-06-09-06-03-53-58_d138286dbdf585e65d8870f8ad4cb89b.jpg

The Middle East has always been the main producer of cotton. But in August 2022 alone, Iran imported 180000 tons of cotton from China.

IMG_20230609_060647.jpg

We'll see if Netanyahoo loses his mind and tries to strike an Egyptian outpost or military barracks of some sort and start a war. He's a harda$$ without a doubt so anything is possible, as well as just throw out harsh words and nothing happens.

Translation for the lower tweet:

Pictures from the funeral of the Israeli female soldier who was killed in the Al-Auja crossing attack on the Egyptian border.
Idiots crying like babies. Where is your morality when killing dozens of Palestinian babies and hundreds of their youth almost every year?

Israel is a tiny country and harmless outside of it's borders. Besides the title of the thread is misleading this was not a tradional border clash but rather a drug deal gone wrong but both sides are withholding this information to avoid upsetting the public otherwise it would sound something like this ''Some of our border guards had an unfortunate skirmish due to drug deal gone wrong'' Meaning it would be shameful for both states to admit that their border guards are drug dealers and helping the trafficing..

The Egyptian didn't enter Israel due to politics but he was ripped off in a drug deal by some of his Israeli cohorts who are also the border guards on the other side. They were making money obviously both sides.. The Egyptian lost 200.000 USD due to a bust he felt betrayed and went in and shoot 3 of his israeli partners of the transaction.

How come this happened 3 hour after a major bust in that same section?

The question is if the Egyptian government says it relate to a drug bust, then the Israeli soldiers are either drug smuggling or protecting those whom are smuggling and the soldier took it personally or worst this was a dispute and all are in this drug smuggling, so its Israel withholding information?

Idiots crying like babies. Where is your morality when killing dozens of Palestinian babies and hundreds of their youth almost every year?

Palestinian will get bombarded every night. Sad but true in what you said! :-(

In January and February 2023, China's seamless steel pipe exports increased by 103.03%. The main export growth comes from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, and the UAE.
View attachment 933597

In March 2023, China's export of nitrogen and phosphorus binary fertilizers increased by 351.3%. The main sources of growth are Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, and Egypt.

View attachment 933598

The Middle East has always been the main producer of cotton. But in August 2022 alone, Iran imported 180000 tons of cotton from China.

View attachment 933599

China has a great relationship with Arabic world since hundreds of years

If you were talking to me, then I apologize for my reply below. If not, continue reading, We don't kill babies like those scum-Jew bastards so my guess it wasn't me you were referring to. Just making sure.

Shut up! You keyboard Warrior. You wouldn't last a day in that border and environment talking from your lush UAE apartment. Spare me the fake morality BS you clowns are so used to dishing out.

Let Allah judge them, not us, fake moral keyboard warrior? You want to get aggressive with your idiotic responses to me?

What has your UAE done for the exact same thing except for issue free VISAS to Israels!!!! The same ones you complain about you hypocrite! OMG!!!!

Let's go!!!! I've been having a polite convo until you went phyco buffoonery like your clownish post.

The question is if the Egyptian government says it relate to a drug bust, then the Israeli soldiers are either drug smuggling or protecting those whom are smuggling and the soldier took it personally or worst this was a dispute and all are in this drug smuggling, so its Israel withholding information?

Look at the posing females with thei M-16s they have at the border where it's almost 55 degrees and they're gonna put up a gun battled against a hardass EGYPTIAN MAN?!?! They're lucky they didn't lose 1000 clowns those illegitimate thieves.

Last edited:
Who is always trying to calm the situation so no others dozens of Palestinians babies and hundred of youngs people be killed every year? Because as far I remember neither Turkey, Pakistan, KSA or any muslim country are calling a ceasefire. Egypt is only one who can talk with Hamas, Jihad El Islami and every israeli gov. In 2021, Hamas with Netanyahu, who negotiated the ceasefire? Who? Egypt. In 2022, Jihad El Islami and Naftali Bennett who did the ceasefire? Still Egypt. Where is Pakistan during the tensions? What did Pakistan do for the sake of Palestinians?

Sorry to be bearer of mild mews. but most of that relationship has been economic with a few older submarines that will be retired soon since We just purchased 4 type 2 German subs and many more to come. We need to reduce out independency on the dreaded grip of satan, the full protector of the filthy zionists and then bring you folks in for sure since Russia is falling behind because of their incompetent STUPID Ukraine joke.

We also suck for not giving the US the middle finger and taken all 30 Su-35S and told them to shove it!

I certainly know that we were the best trading partners with the Arabs as early as the Arab Empire. But I'm not talking about that.

Seamless steel pipe, nitrogen phosphorus binary fertilizer, cotton. Didn't you really see anything? These are raw materials that can be used to manufacture war supplies!

Sorry to be bearer of mild mews. but most of that relationship has been economic with a few older submarines that will be retired soon since We just purchased 4 type 2 German subs and many more to come. We need to reduce out independency on the dreaded grip of satan, the full protector of the filthy zionists and then bring you folks in for sure since Russia is falling behind because of their incompetent STUPID Ukraine joke.

We also suck for not giving the US the middle finger and taken all 30 Su-35S and told them to shove it!
Trying to find the pic of scattered dead Jews trying to burry them while an EAF 21 circling taking pics laughing his is *** off lmao. Try berrying them not send chicks to the font is all I can say..........lol````

Trying to find the pic of scattered dead Jews trying to burry them while EAF 21 circling tsking pics laughing his is *** off lmao. Try beery not send chicks to the font is all I can say..........lol````

Mo, b\y friend. WE SUCK for not taking them when they had the chance but our leaders were full fledged donkeys all built should've told the US to go f-themselves. SISI parterres diplomacy over confrontation until the time is right. Hopefully now is right. time and should unleash his wrath on those scum sucking entity.

Isis asked to find out where all th4 EGY soldiers were massacred in 1867 trying to protdy bring their remains back to Egypt fro proper burial but nothing yet. so this will also take a while for only 3 mppbs.

Last edited:
What you missed , is that the Israeli F35 is really a flying super-computer and sensor platform that gives the pilot a gods eye view of the battle since.
Keine Arme -> keine Kekse

or in englisch

No Airfield -> No F35

Keine Arme -> keine Kekse

or in englisch

No Airfield -> No F35

Indeed. Just like they most probably have electric eyes in the skies watching every move our aircraft (and entire military) are making and checking their vectors for full destinations and back.

The same is being done by one of the largest AD network in the world in Egypt with some (including some of our recent satellites) of the most advanced and integrated SAM network such as the obvious S-300VM and the more recent potent IRIS-T-SL German batteries that the Jews lost their Yakamiks over,

They even flipped a lid when they found out a deal was all set-in stone with delivery already in process of the 4 German Type-2 submarines where they lost their minds to the poor Germans. I do believe the Germans are starting to grow a pair since they told the Jews to take a hike, wouldn't been better for the Germans to have given them the middle finger as far as I'm concerned, especially when they already got their Dolphin subs. Shows you their ridiculous greed they possess; they can purchase the best German Dolphin subs but we can't get simple but potent Type 209s loool.

Back
Top Bottom