What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Give me a break like you would encourage general listening to public in any European country.

If situation was getting out of hand like it is in Egypt for the past year(!), yes, i believe i would. It's hard to ignore millions of protestors.

After this another experience I can conclude that the modern Muslim nations were mostly always damaged by their own Armies and whoever Rebel against their tyranny are being declared as terrorist . That is a Fcking fact that we are facing today . They mostly lost against when it comes to defending their territories from foreign forces , But they are imposed like a snake on us ,bunch of Generals having all sort of strength just to impose Coup .

Spot on. Almost every Muslim democracy has been mired in the same BS, endless trolling by divine protectors of Secularism, Nation or Islam (depending on the context).

BOQvCggCUAAYQaP.jpg:large

Seems the philosophical debates or nuggets of wisdom from Malaysia and Pakistan aren't needed anymore.

Bye hypocrite hide your self in muslim community its good for you :cheesy:
And yes i am a Hindu because i live in Hindustan :D

Trust me, nobody here would ever think of brothering a Hindu, never. We are brothers in humanity though... :agree:

If situation was getting out of hand like it is in Egypt for the past year(!), yes, i believe i would. It's hard to ignore millions of protestors.

No politician in Europe will stay in power if 20% of the country's population is in the streets against him,look at Bulgaria ,he left after a week of protests with no more than 150.000-200.000 people rallied.

@TarekFatah: Morsi's supporters on their knees in special extended evening prayer pleading to Allah for divine intervention to save their leader.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom