What's new

Egypt, Pakistan join military campaign against Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should only offer service of air strikes by burraq ucav and fighter aircrafts but no ground troops
Lala baat achi ke hay par lets be realistic

24 March
Pakistani Special forces units arrive to participate with Saudi forces in Exercise 'Samsam 5' in Taif.
All participants from both sides have ended preparations for this exercise, whose training will include focus on war in hard mountainous terrain environments and in irregular operations. Saudi Royal Air Forces, land forces aviation and units of the Border Patrol will participate in the exercise operations
11070163_689832794462241_3835935220079842683_n.jpg

[

,@Oscar ,@WebMaster ,@Horus

though its against basic principles of our foreign policy but supporting them with navy and little air force and some hundred soldiers can earn us more respect in GCC countries.. so its not that bad decision..

we have nothing to do with Muslim countries. but Pakistan is leader of Muslim ummah. dont run away from your duty.

Isn't Yemen also a part of the Ummah? Why should Pakistan get involved in an internal affair between two Muslim countries?

I am not extremist hindu. I am extreme nationalist.

sorry mate if i have said anything wrong. I have nothing against Islam and Muslims.I do respect Islam.
its just we cant let Pakistanis live in peace.:D
bhai its true. although I hate Pakistan but reasons are political like partition,Kashmir,terrorism etc.

Do you think we care about whether Indians love us or hate us....? Same thing here if on a road i found a venomous snake and an Indian who hate Pakistanis i will first kill the indian then snake.....

Cheers no personal feelings

Last edited:
Iran is not going to like it.

How is relationship between Pakistan and Iran??

Bad move. We already have our own mess to clean plus it will antagonize our neighbour to the west. We have nothing to do with yemens civil war.

Iran is not going to like it.

How is relationship between Pakistan and Iran??

what Iran have to do with this? Relation between Pakistan and Iran are just ok... not too friendly neither too hostile..

Buraq would be needed there. They are actually great tool against terrorists.

From Pakistan the yes has not gone yet, I think Pakistan will join the middle east coalition lead by Saudis against Yemen uprising.

US style is the best, pound them with Air force and when tumbled land forces can move in.

Do you think we care about whether Indians love us or hate us....? Same thing here if on a road i foind a venomous snake and an Indian who hate Pakistanis i will first kill the indian then snake.....

Cheers no personal feelings
feeling is mutual. but I will spare venomous snake but will definitely kill Pakistani.
no personal feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom