What's new

Egypt, the UAE, Tunisia and Morocco participate, along with 28 other countries, in the "Sea breeze" maneuvers

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
فرنسا تدخل أول فرقاطة فريم متخصصة في الدفاع الجوي إلى الخدمة الفعلية

Egypt, the UAE, Tunisia and Morocco, along with 28 other countries, are participating in the naval maneuvers "Sea Breeze", which will be launched at the end of this month in the Black Sea, as a participant or an observer.

The naval maneuvers will start from June 28 to July 2021, major naval maneuvers in the Black Sea with the participation of 32 countries hosted by the US and Ukrainian navies.

5,000 military personnel, 32 ships, 40 aircraft and 18 commando teams will participate in this naval exercise, making it the largest joint exercise since 1997.

These maneuvers are described as an important NATO event, despite the participation of dozens of non-NATO countries as participants or observers.

For its part, the US Navy stated that these naval military exercises, which will last for 12 days, will include, among others, “amphibious warfare, land maneuver warfare, diving operations, maritime interception operations, air defense, special operations integration, anti-submarine warfare and search and Rescue operations .

The Russian embassy in Washington had warned earlier that the size of the "Sea Breeze" exercises in the Black Sea, increases the risk of unintended accidents there.

https://www.skynewsarabia.com/world/1446480-4-دول-عربية-تشارك-أضخم-مناورة-بحرية-بالبحر-الأسود

5,000 military personnel, 32 ships, 40 aircraft and 18 commando teams will participate in this naval exercise,

This will be very interesting to see what aircraft will be involved. I can confidently say that they will be strictly NATO aircraft considering the location.

The Russian embassy in Washington had warned earlier that the size of the "Sea Breeze" exercises in the Black Sea, increases the risk of unintended accidents there.

And of course, as a result of what happened yesterday or a couple of days ago between the silly instigating British destroyer and the way the Russians reacted to that, I wouldn't blame the latter if they did something big to dissuade that colossal exercise, especially if it comes anywhere near the Crimea.

You really can't blame the Russians for being pissed off about these deliberate provocations since it's really close to their territory and they don't do these kinds of instigations to either NATO or the US. Besides an occasional Bear flying in international air space within the vicinity of Alaska or a US aircraft in the Mediterranean, they don't hold exercises of that caliber anywhere near countries that would be threatened by them. So I really don't blame them for being angry about this deliberate crap, just like the deliberate action by the British destroyer to test the reaction of the Russians, and boy did they get one!

I alawys knew they were a bloc and they have an alliance behind the scenes. Algeria will eventually jump ship or risk being eaten alive in a world where none of it's allies border her

I alawys knew they were a bloc and they have an alliance behind the scenes. Algeria will eventually jump ship or risk being eaten alive in a world where none of it's allies border her
We are far from being Arabs, Algeria doesn’t jump ships, she is not known to have done that..Arabs states do..all of them do..I like to see who is going to eat us alive…😂😂😂😂😂 maybe an Arab country…since the Occident couldn’t…😂😂😂😂😂😂

We are far from being Arabs, Algeria doesn’t jump ships, she is not known to have done that..Arabs states do..all of them do..I like to see who is going to eat us alive…😂😂😂😂😂 maybe an Arab country…since the Occident couldn’t…😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aren't Morocco and Tunisa off the same stock as Algeria.. Sometimes you speak as if Algerians are aliens or what not. Look stop trolling with an Algerian flag take your real flag

Last edited:
Aren't Morocco and Tunisa off the same stock as Algeria.. Sometimes you speak as if Algerians are aliens or what not. Look stop trolling with an Algerian flag take your real flag
Algeria used to participate in those game in the 2010’s ( 2011 and 2012 with Qatar) before any Arab army was invited…This year is vued by Algeria as “provocative” to Russia and wouldn’t participate..You named Tunisia, Tunisia is not a participant either..but you forgot to mention the presence of Israel….
The whole North Africa is of the same stock, we are just an extension of each other, but government differ. Morocco brought Israel to our western borders do Tunisia a US naval base and a drone base…The participation of Morocco or and Tunisia fall in ligne with the ally they have chosen and who offer protection to both..Algeria is still a non aligned ..
The flags , I display are my real ones and I proud myself to be a citizen of both…

Take a look again at the flag, thank you.
Not something you should be proud of? Is that the flag that tipped the Israelis about the 73 wars just few Hours before it began..The food stamp flag, the flag adorned with the CIA ‘s leash ? But it look better than the Lyautey ‘s flag of Morocco

First time I saw Arabs, I right away knew that it would be better to have them as enemies than friends. One can handle an enemy traitor better than he would with a friend traitor.

The Arab world is corrupted by non-Arab traits, and the path to cure the disease is a potion of Arabization. This means that you must be aware, the characteristics making you dislike the Arab world are not Arab characteristics. Stick to the plan of Arabization and spread Arabism, especially in Arab states which need it the most.

The Arab world is corrupted by non-Arab traits, and the path to cure the disease is a potion of Arabization. This means that you must be aware, the characteristics making you dislike the Arab world are not Arab characteristics. Stick to the plan of Arabization and spread Arabism, especially in Arab states which need it the most.
I am no Arab, and I say long live Iran, the greatest civilization in the Mideast.

Algerians are better than you, boy. If you don't respect yourself, we will remind you who you are, Philip. lol
Respect Philip, he was a Arab emperor of Rome.

Is there a Berber emperor of a rock?

:rofl:

You are acting arrogant, not a good luck.

Your PHD means almost nothing to me when your character is flawed.

You are braindead, I don't care what religion you are or anything about Algerians but you are Arabized and that is undeniable.
This dude is still insisting on his "Arabization" and Arab colonialism. Bring your little Jordanian army to enforce on us your Arabization. lol

This dude is still insisting on his "Arabization". Bring your little Jordanian army to enforce on us your Arabization. lol
I don't need to you are already Arabized and yet you refuse to acknowledge but I digress denial is the first stage of grief.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom