What's new

Iran: The first product of the quantum processing algorithm of the Army Naval University was unveiled

My backside? It is Iran's reputation of being fraud that is on the line here.
You got your answer in that case, but as it seems from highways to other fields that makes your backside burn, made you you resort to trolling.

You got your answer in that case, but as it seems from highways to other fields that makes your backside burn, made you you resort to trolling.
Yes, I will troll.

So how is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming? My first assignment was the F-111, then F-16. So maybe YOU can tell me how is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming along. Kinda difficult to believe this Iranian 'quantum' something or another.

Me 'kid'? Am most likely old enough to be your father.
Absolutely
بارگیری.jpeg

Yes, I will troll.

So how is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming? My first assignment was the F-111, then F-16. So maybe YOU can tell me how is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming along. Kinda difficult to believe this Iranian 'quantum' something or another.
Thats off-topic. And as per your own confession, you are trolling. You deserve to be reported but i rest my case. Open a thread about that fighter jet and i will come to answer your questions. Thats all i can do.

My advice apply burnol :enjoy:

Thats off-topic. And as per your own confession, you are trolling. You deserve to be reported but i rest my case. Open a thread about that fighter jet and i will come to answer your questions. Thats all i can do.

My advice apply burnol :enjoy:
No need. Just like that Iranian 'stealth' figher, this quantum something from Iran will fizzle out.

No need. Just like that Iranian 'stealth' figher, this quantum something from Iran will fizzle out.
For starter, you had started with this

DARPA_USAirForce_HaveBlue.png

And Iran also gotta start from somewhere. A platform was required to test new technologies along with other requirements to be tested and evaluated. You didn't produce F-22 all of a sudden, it took decades to introduce a radar evading platform.

Even F-117 was not a nice looking jet judging by its sharp edges.
Capture.JPG

What an unfortunate to see the forum has given the place of a professional to a self confessed troll. It is one of the disappointing aspects of this forum.

@WebMaster

For starter, you had started with this

View attachment 934215

And Iran also gotta start from somewhere. A platform was required to test new technologies along with other requirements to be tested and evaluated. You didn't produce F-22 all of a sudden, it took decades to introduce a radar evading platform.

Even F-117 was not a nice looking jet judging by its sharp edges.
View attachment 934216

What an unfortunate to see the forum has given the place of a professional to a self confessed troll. It is one of the disappointing aspects of this forum.

@WebMaster
Sorry, but no comparison.

The US have been a world leader in aviation since the Wright Flyer, and I have explained the principles of radar detection and low radar observability long before YOU came here.

Iran use this for creating an algorithm for anti jamming systems for navigation .

Also tablet at this glass is an information about this software

I think they are saying that software for the jamming system runs on this US board...as you could have used any computer to create algorithms. Why don’t you have a Lenovo laptop under glass if that board is not so important?

This particular board must be important for something…and you are dancing around it.

Last edited:
@waz

Bro, this is second time this guy is posing this fake news. At this point it seems to me he is doing it just to troll.

@waz

Bro, this is second time this guy is posing this fake news. At this point it seems to me he is doing it just to troll.

WTF? To make you happy I reposted the exact article YOU posted about it that you said explains the story.

philosopher.png

OP.png

Now you are claiming you were the one who was actually posting the fakenews?

Why are you so intent on squashing a thread about this story that you'll scream fakenews even for your own posts?

I think my original post about this should also be unfrozen and you should stop trying to squash threads about it.

Last edited:
The article never mentioned Iran developed that hardware. It was about a software algorithm.

Are you saying the article you posted is misleading too? I posted the link and a Google translate of it. I didn't change a single word.

What is your argument????

What is wrong with identifying the board in the article YOU posted??? If the conference was about some software announcement what is the link with this particular board?

You're nothing but a troll at this point. Grow up.

Why don't you grow up?
Why are you trying so hard to hide this story?

Last edited:
Then what is your argument?

What is wrong with identifying the board in the article YOU posted???

Because the board is not relevant to that news. The unveiling ceremony was not about the hardware/hardware but rather the software. I am sure you understand this, but are pretending not to.

You're attempting to deliberately spreading misinformation i.e disinformation and this is trolling This is against forum rules. Your thread was deleted for spreading news once already, but you've reopened it again under the guide of posting the real news but in reality you're peddling the same false claims.

Because the board is not relevant to that news. The unveiling ceremony was not about the hardware/hardware but rather the software. I am sure you understand this, but are pretending not to.

You're attempting to deliberately spreading misinformation i.e disinformation and this is trolling This is against forum rules. Your thread was deleted for spreading news once already, but you've reopened it again under the guide of posting the real news but in reality you're peddling the same false claims.

Ok, so now you are apparently saying the article you posted to clarify the situation...is actually also misleading.

I never said the article was about the board. You are making your own inferences from your own story.

All I am saying is a board shown in the article from this big announcement is from a US company and it must be important for something.

Last edited:
Ok, so now you are apparently saying the article you posted to clarify the situation...is actually also misleading.

I never said the article was about the board. You are making your own inferences from your own story.

All I am saying is a board shown in the article is from a US company.

So then why are you posting this news again just to prove what we told you in the first place? Trolling? ah yes.

You're attempting to muddy the waters and insinuate this news is propaganda because Iran is showing an American made board when it has little relevance to the actual news.

Why don't you grow up?
Why are you trying so hard to hide this story?

Because you are posting disinformation. If we allow trolls like yourself to post such posts without clarifying them then his place will be riddled with these propaganda threads.

Back
Top Bottom