What's new

Egypt to boost Rafale order by 100 Aircraft as it’s Su-35 failed to withstand Rafale’s SPECTRA electronic attacks

What are you trying to prove by posting a Wiki link here? I want YOU to explain to me how Su-24 managed to shut down electronic systems of USS Donald Cook. YOU are hellbent on insisting that this happened. About time YOU establish this was the case. Failure to do so and I will take action. PDF does have Rules for "Propaganda."
There is no propaganda here.. told you I'm being neutral..

I've sent you a link of what an official From Russia was saying..against what the US were saying..

“The ground component of the [anti-ballistic missile] was tested in ideal conditions and showed a low efficiency,” said Pavel Zolotarev, deputy director of the Institute of USA and Canada, a Moscow think tank. “This fact is concealed by the Pentagon. The most modern component, the sea-based system Aegis, also showed its shortcomings in the present case.”

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/russia-claims-its-bomber-jammed-u-s-destroyer-8b58c9b56515

We have threads on the Khibini EW system here on PDF..

Your threats are misplaced.. I didn't claim anything.. and provided you with credible sources..

I've sent you a link of what an official From Russia was saying..against what the US were saying..

“The ground component of the [anti-ballistic missile] was tested in ideal conditions and showed a low efficiency,” said Pavel Zolotarev, deputy director of the Institute of USA and Canada, a Moscow think tank. “This fact is concealed by the Pentagon. The most modern component, the sea-based system Aegis, also showed its shortcomings in the present case.”

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/russia-claims-its-bomber-jammed-u-s-destroyer-8b58c9b56515

Your threats are misplaced.. I didn't claim anything.. and provided you with credible sources..
LOL again fanboy website without any solid proofs and which Russian Official claim it Named, this article say Russian social media site claim it, so Tell us Which Russian official claim it that Su24 jammed USN ship??

And be ready to have a ban lol

LOL again fanboy website without any solid proofs and which Russian Official claim it Named, this article say Russian social media site claim it, so Tell us Which Russian official claim it that Su24 jammed USN ship??

And be ready to have a ban lol
Pavel Zolotarev, deputy director of the Institute of USA and Canada, a Moscow think tank.

it was mentioned in the post just before this one of yours..

You might have a ban..if you continue trolling..

Pavel Zolotarev, deputy director of the Institute of USA and Canada, a Moscow think tank.

it was mentioned in the post just before this one of yours..

You might have a ban..if you continue trolling..
You're trolling without any solid proofs and its same thing you rejected @LeGenD post that from West they are denying, so i would say same thing to you, They are doing propaganda against west, give us the neutral source that's proves Su24 jammed USN ship?

@LeGenD is threatening you to stop baseless propaganda not me

Pavel Zolotarev did not provide evidence of his claims either. The article cited by you also dispute Russian claims of shutting down electronic components of USS Donald Cook with an Su-24. To paraphrase, this is not possible.

Was USS Donald Cook subjected to EW attack or EMP attack? EMP attack is aimed to shut down electronic components. EW does not produce this kind of effect on electronic systems. Secondly, USS Donald Cook have significant defenses against a wide range of threats including EW and EMP. Khibiny the Magic Pod cannot do much to the ship.

Original Question: Did the USS Donald Cook get electronically shut down in the Black Sea by a Russian aircraft?

"No. Every single report of this nonsense claim has been traced back to Russian sources, and they’re all utter bullshit.

All systems were not jammed, electrical power generation was not stopped, and the crew did not resign in panic once they returned to port.

While it IS possible to ‘jam’ (really overload the receiver) of any system, it is not possible to do this instantly, or on multiple systems, much less the entire EW suite. The possibility of doing it with the amount of power that a single aircraft could generate is laughable.

Electrical power generation CAN be overloaded, by things like an EMP, but not with anything a single aircraft can generate without vanishing in a fireball.

And the most hilarious claim was the crew resigning. US Navy Enlisted personnel cannot ‘resign’ under any circumstances. Officers CAN resign their commissions, but it is nowhere near instantaneous, and if they haven’t finished their first period of service they would be laughed at and abused for the rest of their natural lives.

This story resurfaces every 6 months or so, and every time the Sailors on Quora have to call Bullshit. Because it was bullshit.

Here’s a simple test to tell when something like this is nonsense. The Cook has a crew of somewhere about 280 people. None of them has ever said anything about this supposed incident.

OpSec is important and all, but the day 280 sailors go a few years without telling THIS sea story hasn’t happened yet.

The second way you can tell the story is nonsense is that every Russian aircraft that comes near a US vessel for one of their close fly bys isn’t blotted from the sky by the ship’s anti-air assets before they can try it again."

From Clell Harmon Electronics Technician, USN

In wartime conditions, crew of USS Donald Cook will not allow any aircraft to come close to the ship. Russians took advantage of American goodwill in peacetime conditions.

I am disappointed in you TBH. You posted propaganda content and ignored debunking information when it was presented to you in good faith. This is not helpful but bordering trolling. It is OK to get something wrong but not OK to cling to it in the face of debunking information. If you know better in person, you need to explain what you know to those who question you. Sticking to your position in the face of propaganda content gives wrong vibes to a Moderator in an exchange. Therefore, I cautioned you.

Pavel Zolotarev did not provide evidence of his claims either. The article cited by you also dispute Russian claims of shutting down electronic components of USS Donald Cook with an Su-24. To paraphrase, this is not possible.

Was USS Donald Cook subjected to EW attack or EMP attack? EMP attack is aimed to shut down electronic components. EW does not produce this kind of effect on electronic systems. Secondly, USS Donald Cook have significant defenses against a wide range of threats including EW and EMP. Khibiny the Magic Pod cannot do much to the ship.

Original Question: Did the USS Donald Cook get electronically shut down in the Black Sea by a Russian aircraft?

"No. Every single report of this nonsense claim has been traced back to Russian sources, and they’re all utter bullshit.

All systems were not jammed, electrical power generation was not stopped, and the crew did not resign in panic once they returned to port.

While it IS possible to ‘jam’ (really overload the receiver) of any system, it is not possible to do this instantly, or on multiple systems, much less the entire EW suite. The possibility of doing it with the amount of power that a single aircraft could generate is laughable.

Electrical power generation CAN be overloaded, by things like an EMP, but not with anything a single aircraft can generate without vanishing in a fireball.

And the most hilarious claim was the crew resigning. US Navy Enlisted personnel cannot ‘resign’ under any circumstances. Officers CAN resign their commissions, but it is nowhere near instantaneous, and if they haven’t finished their first period of service they would be laughed at and abused for the rest of their natural lives.

This story resurfaces every 6 months or so, and every time the Sailors on Quora have to call Bullshit. Because it was bullshit.

Here’s a simple test to tell when something like this is nonsense. The Cook has a crew of somewhere about 280 people. None of them has ever said anything about this supposed incident.

OpSec is important and all, but the day 280 sailors go a few years without telling THIS sea story hasn’t happened yet.

The second way you can tell the story is nonsense is that every Russian aircraft that comes near a US vessel for one of their close fly bys isn’t blotted from the sky by the ship’s anti-air assets before they can try it again."

In wartime conditions, crew of USS Donald Cook will not allow any aircraft to come close to the ship. Russians took advantage of American goodwill in peacetime conditions.

I am disappointed in you TBH. You posted propaganda content and ignored debunking information when it was presented to you in good faith. This is not helpful but bordering trolling. It is OK to get something wrong but not OK to cling to it in the face of debunking information. If you know better in person, you need to explain what you know to those who question you. Sticking to your position in the face of propaganda content gives wrong vibes to a Moderator in an exchange. Therefore, I cautioned you.

I admire your patience and persistence ...:tup:

I never believed in the US crew resigning that's outright propaganda.. but this is not the only time Russian planes have harassed US and European warships in peace times..And I never believed the EMP was used or even carried by these planes .. but I believe that the Khibini EW suite is theoretically capable of of jamming on a wide scale..And still, I'm not advancing that a 20 Kilowatt range jamming pod pitted against an overwhelmingly powerful signal source that emits more than 6 MEGAWATTS of power..can work effectively.. but in case the US ship was testing or spying on Russian ports.. it is possible to send aircrafts to try to jam it.. it seems the aircraft passed over the ship a few times not only once..

Last edited:
I never believed in the US crew resigning that's outright propaganda.. but this is not the only time Russian planes have harassed US and European warships in peace times..And I never believed the EMP was used or even carried by these planes .. but I believe that the Khibini EW suite is theoretically capable of of jamming on a wide scale..And still, I'm not advancing that a 20 Kilowatt range jamming pod pitted against an overwhelmingly powerful signal source that emits more than 6 MEGAWATTS of power..can work effectively.. but in case the US ship was testing or spying on Russian ports.. it is possible to send aircrafts to try to jam it.. it seems the aircraft passed over the ship a few times not only once..

You know all this and you still persist with your defeasible reasoning - that's just next level moronic. In peace time adversaries buzz ships all the time. Even the Iranians do it with their hobby lobby drones - it means nothing.

and what the proof that's US crew resigning and i pretend to be a US crew on Donald cook on social website and claims i am resigning USN because of jamming
may be one or two system were jammed by su24 but its impossible to jam all Donald cook, do you know what is the power is needed to jam all Donald cook sensors lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom