What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

"Please don't use tags for images. Upload images as attachments. Please also don't upload graphic images or images which may be useless towards discussions. This will help us cut down bandwidth costs.[/B] For questions and clarifications"

Okay .. I See !!!

541552_861263537246687_2843435952792966316_n.jpg

o_O:o:

let them talk unless i see image or video this is just brotherhood propaganda as usual

LOL, what does Brotherhood have to do with it? Man, you see them everywhere. Stop sinking to Tawfeeq 3akashaah standards.

All Libyans are saying that, I can't verify that though but I wouldn't be surprised. Of course Sisi ordered Buffer zone with Gaza unfortunately.

LOL, what does Brotherhood have to do with it? Man, you see them everywhere. Stop sinking to Tawfeeq 3akashaah standards.

All Libyans are saying that, I can't verify that though but I wouldn't be surprised. Of course Sisi ordered Buffer zone with Gaza unfortunately.
the brotherhood is in every muslim country and there is no denying this and i build my opinion on my own thinking not any media
about gaza after all these losses some action had to be done i am sure the people of gaza will not be effected by this

the brotherhood is in every muslim country and there is no denying this and i build my opinion on my own thinking not any media
about gaza after all these losses some action had to be done i am sure the people of gaza will not be effected by this

It's not related to Gaza. The people in Sinai are your own people and they've been treated miserable for decades. Look at the videos lately where the army has killed some residents and forced them out. They had no choice but to leave home or die in home. And everyone in Gaza is suffering horribly. Without the tunnels there is huge shortages in every category and no economy. And they wouldn't need tunnels if you opened the border or did trade agreement with Gaza which benefited both sides and Egypt's economy.

And if you're referring to Hamas, Hamas isn't MB in Egypt or MB in Libya which just sit and watch coups happen.

من اعتدى عا حركة إسلامية سإفتح أبواب جهنم عا نفسهي، عاشت المقاومة الاسلامية حماس

Last edited:
@Amir_Pharaoh @Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY

Almost every Libyan is saying your soldiers were killed in Libya.

Nope.

The only media that has been reporting idiotic rumors is that which is sympathetic or affiliated with the Brotherhood.

Libyans and anyone else can say what they want. If they were killed in Libya, then they would have been under the command of the Western Military Region HQ and not the 2nd/3rd Army, the initial reports of attacks would have not been put out, nor would there have been the generous blood donations by the people.

It's not related to Gaza. The people in Sinai are your own people and they've been treated miserable for decades. Look at the videos lately where the army has killed some residents and forced them out. They had no choice but to leave home or die in home. And everyone in Gaza is suffering horribly. Without the tunnels there is huge shortages in every category and no economy. And they wouldn't need tunnels if you opened the border or did trade agreement with Gaza which benefited both sides and Egypt's economy.

And if you're referring to Hamas, Hamas isn't MB in Egypt or MB in Libya which just sit and watch coups happen.

من اعتدى عا حركة إسلامية سإفتح أبواب جهنم عا نفسهي، عاشت المقاومة الاسلامية حماس

The Army has not purposefully killed any residents or captured personnel during Operation Sinai. If you're referring to the video I believe you are then you would note that there has not been any backlash by Sinai tribes or families meaning the CPER in the video was not a local. Residents being evacuated from their homes as a result of the buffer are being compensated and the Armed Forces has provided transport for the removal of their possessions, all residents were given a notice of eviction/evacuation several days before their actual removal. So far from interviews and videos I get the impression that on the whole this process has been quite cordial, the only people being mistreated are those with tunnels under their homes. Like it or not the tunnels are massive threat to the national security of the state and must be stopped.

Very well may be the case.

The only media that has been reporting idiotic rumors is that which is sympathetic or affiliated with the Brotherhood.

I did not hear this from any media, all from Libyans inside Libya over social media. I have cousins in Libya as well. Haven't asked them yet though, they are neutral to the conflict there.

Libyans and anyone else can say what they want. If they were killed in Libya, then they would have been under the command of the Western Military Region HQ and not the 2nd/3rd Army, the initial reports of attacks would have not been put out, nor would there have been the generous blood donations by the people.

I don't know why Libyans are saying that but they seem very adamant about it.

The Army has not purposefully killed any residents or captured personnel during Operation Sinai. If you're referring to the video I believe you are then you would note that there has not been any backlash by Sinai tribes or families meaning the CPER in the video was not a local.

Not the video about the beating. Videos showing aftermath of demolitions, the people aren't happy. Some of them lost family members in the process and they are clearly being treated with hostility.

Residents being evacuated from their homes as a result of the buffer are being compensated and the Armed Forces has provided transport for the removal of their possessions, all residents were given a notice of eviction/evacuation several days before their actual removal.

No, they were told to immediately take their belongings out and demolitions will take place in hours. You're so blinded by hatred to your own citizens. If they were to refuse to comply they get killed, period. And what will Egypt do with them afterwards? Or with the whole Sinai and it's people who own land there?
So far from interviews and videos I get the impression that on the whole this process has been quite cordial, the only people being mistreated are those with tunnels under their homes.

Confirmation Bias.

Like it or not the tunnels are massive threat to the national security of the state and must be stopped.

That has zero truth to it. Palestinians aren't Egyptians, we don't kill fellow Muslims. Or even attempt harming their security. Tunnels are used to bring goods into Gaza for the most part and to bring weapons. We aren't sons of belly dancers either who spread propaganda 24/7 like Pro-Sisi son of a Jew media does.

Egypt is doing it to try overthrowing Hamas illegally. But it will never work. As we're speaking dozens more have been dug deeper. Defending Palestine, supporting them against oppressions, and defending the holy sites from a threat to the whole region and defending all Arabs from further humiliation and submission to the West/Israel is a holy duty which will never go away until the Day of Judgement.

If Sisi loons keep diverting attention from economy unto Gaza and Hamas and do something stupid like invading Gaza then the Egyptian army will open the gates of hell on theirselves. Hamas isn't Ikhwan in Egypt who accept getting slaughtered, we will blow in your face and wreck the whole region and it will end quickly with Sisi's assaisination. So 3akashaa and his 3ameel ibn raqsaah crowd better get their head straight.

Very well may be the case.

There is irrefutable evidence that it is the case.

I did not hear this from any media, all from Libyans inside Libya over social media. I have cousins in Libya as well. Haven't asked them yet though, they are neutral to the conflict there.

Posts on social media as a result of rumors spread by pages and groups affiliated with the MB. It was all over my FB feed just after the events took place, propagated by the very sheeple that think Elsisi was assassinated and that Morsi is coming back.

Not the video about the beating. Videos showing aftermath of demolitions, the people aren't happy. Some of them lost family members in the process and they are clearly being treated with hostility.

A far greater number of local residents have been beheaded or assassinated (including tribal elders and chiefs) by the terrorist groups operating there than by any collateral as result of an Armed Forces operation. Demolitions will not occur unless the building was used by suspected terrorists. Watch any of the videos on this thread on Op Sinai and you will see.

No, they were told to immediately take their belongings out and demolitions will take place in hours. You're so blinded by hatred to your own citizens. If they were to refuse to comply they get killed, period. And what will Egypt do with them afterwards? Or with the whole Sinai and it's people who own land there?

As of 3/11/2014 only 200 families were evacuated after settlements were agreed between them and the Armed Forces. That left around 600 families, still in their homes. Simply put, what you're saying is not true. Compensation is provided based upon property, a set value has been put on every square meter of constructed land, the families will also recieve a 3 month rent grant in the magnitude of 900 LE. Considering legally the land in the Sinai belongs to the state rather than any individual I would say this isn't the harshest thing that could have happened. Nobody is going to be killed or has been killed.

Confirmation Bias.

Haven't found anything that definitively shows otherwise.

That has zero truth to it. Palestinians aren't Egyptians, we don't kill fellow Muslims. Or even attempt harming their security. Tunnels are used to bring goods into Gaza for the most part and to bring weapons. We aren't sons of belly dancers either who spread propaganda 24/7 like Pro-Sisi son of a Jew media does.

Egypt is doing it to try overthrowing Hamas illegally. But it will never work. As we're speaking dozens more have been dug deeper. Defending Palestine, supporting them against oppressions, and defending the holy sites from a threat to the whole region and defending all Arabs from further humiliation and submission to the West/Israel is a holy duty which will never go away until the Day of Judgement.

If Sisi loons keep diverting attention from economy unto Gaza and Hamas and do something stupid like invading Gaza then the Egyptian army will open the gates of hell on theirselves. Hamas isn't Ikhwan in Egypt who accept getting slaughtered, we will blow in your face and wreck the whole region and it will end quickly with Sisi's assaisination. So 3akashaa and his 3ameel ibn raqsaah crowd better get their head straight.

That first sentence is laughable:- RAFAH BORDER: GUARD KILLED BY PALESTINIAN SNIPER; LIFELINE 3 ENTERS/EXITS GAZA; BTADS ON HOLD - Telegraph

Extracts from this: Exclusive: Militants, weapons transit Gaza tunnels despite Egyptian crackdown| Reuters

"Each day, about 3 or 4 people cross with weapons, and each one carries about 6 or 7 guns," the Bedouin guide said, without specifying what type of arms were being transported.

The Egyptian owner accompanies passengers to the midpoint where a sentry checks on the security situation on the other side and then brings them to meet the Palestinian co-owner.

"This tunnel is a partnership between us," said the Egyptian. "Building it cost us $300,000. He paid half and I paid half. The profit is split between us 50-50."

The tunnel regularly brings the men profits of $200 a day. Shipping rates vary, starting at $12 for one-metre crates of medicine or food and topping out at $150 for weapons, building supplies or fuel.

People can pass for $50 each but the rate increases if they are armed.

He said he does not check the identification of people who pass and even allows masked men to use his tunnel if his Palestinian partner vouches for them. "As long as they give me $50, I let them through," he said.

The owner said he also does not seek to know the affiliation or destination of militants and weapons for fear that displeased customers will use another tunnel or report him to the security forces. "I just deliver the weapons and take the money," he said. "I'm not concerned with where they're going."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave your wet dreams, delusions, and imagination elsewhere. If you want to go further open a thread in the ME section.

Last edited:
There is irrefutable evidence that it is the case.

Show us.

Posts on social media as a result of rumors spread by pages and groups affiliated with the MB. It was all over my FB feed just after the events took place, propagated by the very sheeple that think Elsisi was assassinated and that Morsi is coming back.

Again, you live in a delusional world where MB is behind everything and summoning Libyans to claim such things. Ordinary Libyans have claimed so. And no one thinks Morsi will return to power, he was overthrown illegally.

If Sisi has balls tell him to open Tahrir Square since you're so confident that the population prefers.
A far greater number of local residents have been beheaded or assassinated (including tribal elders and chiefs) by the terrorist groups operating there than by any collateral as result of an Armed Forces operation. Demolitions will not occur unless the building was used by suspected terrorists. Watch any of the videos on this thread on Op Sinai and you will see.

Are you Dumb? Demolition is occurring to every single resident there, which is why they're getting compensated.

As of 3/11/2014 only 200 families were evacuated after settlements were agreed between them and the Armed Forces. That left around 600 families, still in their homes.

Because they're beginning on one side of the city.

So now Wikileaks is a credible source to you? :lol:

So if I quote other wikileak articles would you take them as that? :lol:

Leave your wet dreams, delusions, and imagination elsewhere. If you want to go further open a thread in the ME section.

Keep your bullshit Hindu Bollywood movies to yourself. Bediouns despise the Egyptian military and have been oppressed by the government for decades. The tunnels were controlled by the ministry and no armed men are allowed to go through.

Everyone knows that's a lie, even when your government tried hilariously claiming the 'assailants' by naming them and all of them were in Israeli prisons or killed from years ago. No one takes a government like the corrupt one in Egypt seriously. You think your government is credibile but your country is a shithole that only survives because it's doing favors for Israel. You need to hear the truth for once.

LOL, the Hamas rats know very well what will happen to them if they face the Egyptian military , that's why you see their leaders shitting in their pants and apologize to the Egyptian military and cry whenever some stupid kid from their group do something stupid in Sinai, the leaders come out apologize and cry like little girls to the Egyptian army to not go and fck them in Gaza.

If Hamas is so tough then why didn't they free Palestine yet? haha, where are they from what's happening in the Al-Quds mosque or whatsoever ? they know very well Israeli military will fck them in the p*ssy, and they also know very well the Egyptian military will fck them more if they pissed off the Egyptians, you know why? because no one will criticize Egypt, and no human rights organizations or any other shit like the shit on Israel's shoulders, which is preventing Israel from raping Hamas, but Egypt will not have a problem with that issue.

Second, they know very well, if Hamas get in a direct confrontation with Egypt, Hamas will die, they will lose everything, no country will help them politically or financially, and Gaza will collapse.

LOL, the Hamas rats know very well what will happen to them if they face the Egyptian military

Hamas has no interest in 'facing' Egyptian military. Hamas doesn't have hostility towards Muslims. Egyptian leadership has obsession with Hamas and is trying to interfere with internal Palestinian politics. Hamas put off Israel for 50 days and Israel couldn't get past outskirts of Gaza. Israel only was able to get very eastern portions of Shajiyeh by threatening to genocide the populace and carpet bombing the district. Egyptian army can no way do better than Israel.

that's why you see their leaders shitting in their pants and apologize to the Egyptian military and cry whenever some stupid kid from their group do something stupid in Sinai,

That's called respect and refuting allegations made in Pro-Sisi media.
If Hamas is so tough then why didn't they free Palestine yet? haha, where are they from what's happening in the Al-Quds mosque or whatsoever ?

Hamas has no presence in West Bank thanks to PA leadership similar to Sisi leadership. Why would you say 'Whatever' to Quds Mosque? Are you Muslim? I thought you were an Egyptian are supported your debate against the Israeli user on 73 war.

but Egypt will not have a problem with that issue.

Why all the hostility? I am going to put off my response so I can see your real face which is probably better than this. I don't want to criticize other Egyptians because likes of Sisi or Frogman who has blind hostility.

@Amir_Pharaoh @Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY

Almost every Libyan is saying your soldiers were killed in Libya.
Egyptians aircraft and SF are busy helping Haider in Libya..Egypt has no other choice but to act, since an Islamic emirate was established at their western borders. Algeria is doing the same in her eastern border with Libya...

Back
Top Bottom