What's new

Egyptians attack embassy belonging to terrorists.

Has Israel many friendly countries left in the region? A truly democratic middle-east will be a very hard place for Israel.

That's why uncle sam has been raising and defending ruthless despots in this region!

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

it will hurt egypt for shore man .israeli lobbyes and US EU now turn against them which is harmfull for egypt at this time .use brain then emotions .

The US and israel have been conspiring against the Egyptian people anyway! So, what have they got to lose? Matter of fact, General Tantawi may turn out to be another Gaddafi!

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Egypt has Embassy of Terrorists ? :lol:

And this terrorist organization is known as Mossad!

What ever be the grouse such acts are simply unacceptable.

It is the responsibility of the host nation to ensure the safety of the embassy of another nation on its soil.

May Allah bless your poor soul.

May Jehova bless your misguided soul!

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

What ever be the grouse such acts are simply unacceptable.

It is the responsibility of the host nation to ensure the safety of the embassy of another nation on its soil.

Perhaps india should send a contingent of its elite guards to protect the terrorist embassy in Cairo!

Israel is getting what she has deserved !!! I can say that easily, the time is count downing for Israel ...

Imagine Indians doing the same to Pakistani embassy in Delhi after 26/11.

The point is, this is not the way for sensible adults to react.

This is how college kids react after a pub brawl.

...least expected of a sovereign country such as Egypt to have let its citizens loose on a defenseless embassy.

Pathetic!

If you can't even defend an embassy, why let Israel set it up in the fist place?

What's the guarantee that tomorrow such attack will not take place on other embassies.

After all, the mob has got no brain.

As much as I am critical of Israel, this is just wrong. It is the duty of Egyptian authorities to safeguard embassies.

Where were the Egyptian security forces?
Did they decide to have a non-intervention policy in whatever circumstances, even their guests were being attacked in front of their nose?
Whatsoever, they can even carry out massive protests in front of any foreign embassy but attacking and robing are totally unacceptable. Infinite un-hospitality!

I have no doubt they let it happen, they want to stay in power and protecting an Israeli embassy isn`t the best way to do so.
They let it go on as much as they dared because it is their responsibility to protect the embassies in their countries and it is also the embassy`s sovereign land. Which means that if they allowed Israeli employees to be murdered by the mob it would be an act of war.

It was also an Act of War when Israel bombed Egyptian border police. And also not apologizing for this killing.

Imagine Indians doing the same to Pakistani embassy in Delhi after 26/11.

The point is, this is not the way for sensible adults to react.

This is how college kids react after a pub brawl.

...least expected of a sovereign country such as Egypt to have let its citizens loose on a defenseless embassy.

Pathetic!

If you can't even defend an embassy, why let Israel set it up in the fist place?

What's the guarantee that tomorrow such attack will not take place on other embassies.

After all, the mob has got no brain.

But this the only way they can show their inability to harm Israel. Only if words could end "Zionist" regime... 10 years from now, you will here exact same commentary, as it was 10 years ago. Reminds me of Kashmir fiasco.

The Indian contingent are too busy in the Kashmir killing fields ; Maybe Bangladesh might send a few fence jumpers for target practice ?

Israel is reaping what it has been sowing for decades and don't be so sure that india's turn won't come.

Israel is reaping what it has been sowing for decades and don't be so sure that india's turn won't come.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Think happy, Rex. Think happy. There is nothing else going for you so;)

If I were a Bangladeshi, I would not wish for the collapse of a giant subcontinent sized nuclear armed country of a billion people surrounding me from three sides.

It would only spell my own doom.

So be careful what you wish for ye mighty internet warrior.

If I were a Bangladeshi, I would not wish for the collapse of a giant subcontinent sized nuclear armed country of a billion people surrounding me from three sides.

It would only spell my own doom.

So be careful what you wish for ye mighty internet warrior.

Oh, Allah save us from our imminent doom by undoing our 'generous' neighbour!

The Indian contingent are too busy in the Kashmir killing fields ; Maybe Bangladesh might send a few fence jumpers for target practice ?

:rofl: that is a prized post :D It's like suggesting to an impotent man that he hires a prostitute to wash his back :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom