What's new

Egypt's Morsi assumes sweeping powers, branded new pharoah

I just saw a crazy video of a egyptian shiek who said if he was president he would tear down pyramids and sphinx as these are idols and ban tourism,wtf.I hope people like these are kept WELL away from power ,whoever comes to power.

I just saw a crazy video of a egyptian shiek who said if he was president he would tear down pyramids and sphinx as these are idols and ban tourism,wtf.I hope people like these are kept WELL away from power ,whoever comes to power.
this is what we are doing in tahrir square this wahabi should be kicked out of my country .
this should be the final battle Egypt will win or we will lose Egypt forever

That means every Egyptian is a slave, since they accepted Mubarak with unlimited power for 30 years. The 2011 revolution did nothing but replace the ruling party with muslim brotherhood. If it taught us anything its that democracy is not for Egyptians.
Democracy is bad, you are right!!

I guess, If Egyptians like him or not, they elected him into power with more than just votes. Good or bad, now they have to endure him for 5 years.

1101121210_600.jpg

0764555030.jpg

it seems egyptian seculars don't like democracy since they can't have state power. :lol: Get used to it. Why the winning. Let the constitution put in a referendum and see what people vote for. Now if U guys have fear of rigging that's another matter. But it seems all secular huff and puff is about the symbolic islamic references in the constitution of a muslim majority state. If U can't respect aspirations of the people of your state, why whine and hypocritically talk about democracy. Seculars(munafiqs) are the biggest hypocrites and dictators as history has proven in the muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom