What's new

Eid with Pakistan Army soldiers along LOC | May 2022 | PTV News .

Which part of '...Do not make political comments did you not understand?'

Is that why the Chinese are hanging around, shifting from foot to foot? Silly me; I thought they wanted to use the toilet.

Not nation, government, if you please.

The nation is formed by a constitution and is governed by the rule of law.
One of the laws calls on the people to meet periodically and elect people to serve as a government.
I mention this as the matter might not be altogether familiar.
This is one of those sneaking crap one can get away with cause of title

Our men serve the Pakistani people , die for it and always will

I really couldn't care for an Indian devaluing them but to come on a Pak defense forum to devalue them is another thing

Dozens of nations (Indonesia, turkey, Nigeria to name a few) have had issues with it
But that doesn't mean any nathu ghaira can come and say your men do not serve the people especially from the enemy country
That's like double whammy

Last edited:
I feel really terrible for our Kashmiri brothers and sisters. For 75-years they were made FAKE promises by Pakistan which never eventuated mainly due to the inaction of Army. As usual, US instructed Pak Army to not attack india is 1962, and then they also gave up a war in Kargil which they had already won but decided to obey the US.

Logically, the Kashmiris have now finally figured it out that all those promises were fake. And they have to fight their own war by probably taking help form China or another country.
Don’t blame everything on Pakistan. Indian Kashmiris and leaders are mostly to blame. They sold their souls to the highest bidder. They never supported Pakistan in 1965. Indian Kashmiris are one of the most docile of Indian Muslims. It were fighters from Pakistan who gave their fight some boost. Majority have no stomach for a fight.

Last edited:
Don’t blame everything on Pakistan. Indian Kashmiris and leaders are mostly to blame. They sold their souls to the highest bidder. They never supported Pakistan in 1965. Indian Kashmiris are one of the most docile of Indian Muslims. It were fighters from Pakistan from Pakistan who gave their fight some boost. Majority have not stomach for a fight.
Most great freedom fighters in the struggle were native Kashmiri so not true

Read up

Constitution is just rules which can be changed like head of state kaisay elect hoga. Your country was formed by east India company constitution bhi company ki language main likha hua ha. Chahay constitution ki sari books ko aag laga do country and nation sahi salamat rahay gi
👍

This is one of those sneaking crap one can get away with cause of title

Our men serve the Pakistani people , die for it and always will

I really couldn't care for an Indian devaluing them but to come on a Pak defense forum to devalue them is another thing

Dozens of nations (Indonesia, turkey, Nigeria to name a few) have had issues with it
But that doesn't mean any nathu ghaira can come and say your men do not serve the people especially from the enemy country
That's like double whammy
Do you have a problem with my post? What is the problem?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom