What's new

Elections 2008

There a difference between dictorships and democracys........something i dont think you would understand.

Indeed there is. But you avoided the question. You are happy with the election result, and Zardari winning? Your biggest complaint against Musharaf (and MOSABJA's) was that he was bombing his own people. The candidate you're currently cheering is willing to allow US troops onto Pakistani soil, and into Pakistani homes. Engage your brain, and you might see where this could lead. It's definitely not something to cheer about. :crazy:

^
Lets see if you are saying that when we have the Baloch Republic, the Free State of Pakhtunkhwa and the Indian states of Sindh and West Punjab. That is what is staring us in the face.

**Edit**
Jana that was for dabong, not you, you posted before mine came online.

So democracy is going to destroy pakistan is it?

Indeed there is. But you avoided the question. You are happy with the election result, and Zardari winning? Your biggest complaint against Musharaf (and MOSABJA's) was that he was bombing his own people. The candidate you're currently cheering is willing to allow US troops onto Pakistani soil, and into Pakistani homes. Engage your brain, and you might see where this could lead. It's definitely not something to cheer about. :crazy:

I support shafi.....you really do live a box if you think that the US is not already operating in pakistan and killing pakistani citizens with mushys help.

In my previous post i have always said i would rather have US troops getting killed in FATA then pakarmy getting killed.

And Jana, ANP with secessionist tendancies can now join with MQM, and make two provinnces ungovernable. If Mush was smart he would tell Hazara to go to hell and let ANP rename the place Pakhtunkhwa, Afghania or even Khamukhua. That should take the wind out of their sails. And send Gen Babur down to Karachi.

We have not only given the wolf the keys to the henhouse, we have collected them for the wolves and told him "have fun"!

Sparten i hate ANP and never been even .1 % supporter of ANP.

But lets see things in some real and positive manner.

1. ANP joinign hands with MQM Is unlikely beacuse MQM is the party that has harmed People from NWFP in Karachi most of these Pashtuns.

The Pashtuns were targeted by MQM time and again in Sindh and their killings if exploited by ANP would have led to a big disaster but Asfandyar Wali had exercised patienc.

2. Though Khan Ghafar Khan was said to be against creation of Pakistan but Wali Khan, the son of Ghafar Khan had never played card of separating NWFP not the ANP's politics in the recent years have ever proved that.

However, the only thing that was used by mostly Asfandyar Wali was renaming that province which majoirty of NWFP people including Pashtuns never supported it wont make any difference to them.

3. ANP has been voted this time not beacuse people support its manifesto but because they want to try them after being disappointed with MMA.

4. Apart from asfandyar wali and Afrasayab Khattak, non of the other members who won from ANP are nationalists. Rather i see (if Asfandyar Wali is somehow removed) a new pragmatic and progresive leadership in shap of young Haroon Bilour and others will do much better.

5. ANP will be under pressur to halt operation in tribal belt as its leader were promising that during their election drive now lets see how it would work.

Last but not least

WHO knows if other political parties and Independent candidates join hands against ANP in NWFP :)

ill tell you democracy is what is hopefully good for people. Dude it was so embarrising when zardari came on ary and was shown on fox news and cnn saying daphay pay dapha teer peh dahpaa. lmfao all of my fellow friends and workers just asked me one thing mr 10% what is he doing in pakistan. there questions were just too much is he becoming leader is he really popular i mean what i had to say ofcorse NO one word NO he is not. do you know what it means saying yes that he is popular in pakistan . People in the world will say that bomb pakis for being dumb lol **** man we didnt think pakis like you are that backward!!!!!!!! alarms for me dude we got people like you WoW no wonder pakistan has to suffer hahahahhaha you win and loose pakistan GOOD LUCK ;) you already say long live bhutto right she is dead Bhutto family is dead now they planed to take Pakistan along with them to grave and thanks to your kind of people chears and much love coz We still love Pakistan and YOU unfortunatly !!!! coz President tell us to love pakistan and pakis!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaha
:victory::victory:....keep crying......you lost:victory::victory:

Jana, I meant that you have two ethnic flavoured parties in two of the most important centers of Pakistan, not that they will join together. The name issue is there, hell I support it and wish Hazara would accept it, and maybe I am being paranoid here, my famaily was always anti-Ghaffar Khan and with Khan Quyum Khan, so maybe I am biased.

I support shafi.....you really do live a box if you think that the US is not already operating in pakistan and killing pakistani citizens with mushys help.

In my previous post i have always said i would rather have US troops getting killed in FATA then pakarmy getting killed.

dabong1

lets wait and see what will your Zardari will do.
I am happy that atleast now Pak Army and Musharraf would be saved from criticism.

Zardari and Nawas will not have the guts to say NO to War on terror.
Just one day ahead of polls Zardari said War on terror was not US war but was of our own.

It is crystal clear that the government is going to be have a hung parliament and in the case there are few choices.

1. PPP joins hand with PML-N

2. PPP joins hand with PML-Q and others.

3. PML-N joins hand with PML-Q and others.

The firstone is most likely according to analysts

BUT in that case PPP has a wide range differences with PML-N over judiciary reinstatement and two other points.

Javed Hashmi of PML-N today said his party would have alliance with PPP only if PPP settle the issue of re-instating CJ and others, freeing the media and willing to remove Musharraf only then ML-N will join hands with PPP.

Now intrestingly PPP has never mentioned re-instatment of judges and it wont gonna do that as it will trouble the party in corruption cases.

ABOVE ALL
PPP and PML-N both did not utter a single word about halting operations against miscreants in tirbal belt

So dabong dont be so excited and dont hope that corrupt and looters will have balls to go against US.

ill tell you democracy is what is hopefully good for people. Dude it was so embarrising when zardari came on ary and was shown on fox news and cnn saying daphay pay dapha teer peh dahpaa. lmfao all of my fellow friends and workers just asked me one thing mr 10% what is he doing in pakistan. there questions were just too much is he becoming leader is he really popular i mean what i had to say ofcorse NO one word NO he is not. do you know what it means saying yes that he is popular in pakistan . People in the world will say that bomb pakis for being dumb lol **** man we didnt think pakis like you are that backward!!!!!!!! alarms for me dude we got people like you WoW no wonder pakistan has to suffer hahahahhaha you win and loose pakistan GOOD LUCK ;) you already say long live bhutto right she is dead Bhutto family is dead now they planed to take Pakistan along with them to grave and thanks to your kind of people chears and much love coz We still love Pakistan and YOU unfortunatly !!!! coz President tell us to love pakistan and pakis!!!!!!!! ahhahahahaha

Bro i wasnt me that let zaradari out of jail so i could form an alliance with his deceased wife.

1. ANP joinign hands with MQM Is unlikely beacuse MQM is the party that has harmed People from NWFP in Karachi most of these Pashtuns.

The Pashtuns were targeted by MQM time and again in Sindh and their killings if exploited by ANP would have led to a big disaster but Asfandyar Wali had exercised patienc.

Jana,
MQM can say the same against ANP but it would be great if ANP could form a coalition with MQM. bcoz it will led Karachi progressing which is good for Country.

.2. Though Khan Ghafar Khan was said to be against creation of Pakistan but Wali Khan, the son of Ghafar Khan had never played card of separating NWFP not the ANP's politics in the recent years have ever proved that.

However, the only thing that was used by mostly Asfandyar Wali was renaming that province which majoirty of NWFP people including Pashtuns never supported it wont make any difference to them.

3. ANP has been voted this time not beacuse people support its manifesto but because they want to try them after being disappointed with MMA.

4. Apart from asfandyar wali and Afrasayab Khattak, non of the other members who won from ANP are nationalists. Rather i see (if Asfandyar Wali is somehow removed) a new pragmatic and progresive leadership in shap of young Haroon Bilour and others will do much better.

5. ANP will be under pressur to halt operation in tribal belt as its leader were promising that during their election drive now lets see how it would work.

It would be great if like MQM they realize that they have to live with us together as brothers. I love the transition which MQM made from “Muhajir Qaumi movement” to “Muttahida Qaumi movement” .also there is no harm in changing the province name.

dabong1

lets wait and see what will your Zardari will do.
I am happy that atleast now Pak Army and Musharraf would be saved from criticism..

Who let the guy out of jail?

Zardari and Nawas will not have the guts to say NO to War on terror.
Just one day ahead of polls Zardari said War on terror was not US war but was of our own..

I dont about zardari but i doubt shafi will be so whole hearted about fighting the WOT.

ABOVE ALL
PPP and PML-N both did not utter a single word about halting operations against miscreants in tirbal belt

So dabong dont be so excited and dont hope that corrupt and looters will have balls to go against US.

If we have a strong judiciary,free media and elections on time i am sure with in 10/15 years pakistan will be fine.

It would be great if like MQM they realize that they have to live with us together as brothers. I love the transition which MQM made from “Muhajir Qaumi movement” to “Muttahida Qaumi movement” .also there is no harm in changing the province name.

Why does the govt not hold a referendum in the province and let the people choose the name they want for there province.......i dont understand what the big deal is.

Bro i wasnt me that let zaradari out of jail so i could form an alliance with his deceased wife.
THAT WASN'T OF HIS CHOICE I THINK mush had alot of pressure on him from the entire world buddy we live in the world not in the desert like ostrage!!!! we have to give up to the demands of the world some time. All mush fault all mush's fault comon grow up people!!!! he is one guy. If Nawaz was good or bb was good they whould off thought off leting their parties take part of GOV under mush !!!! if they were so much in the intrest of Pakistan. But no didnt want to give up their seats and now we had Q leage if Nawaz group or PPP group were in favor of Pakistan they should off participated in power before dispite the fact mush was there or no but PAKISTAN WAS AND IS AND INSHAH ALLAH WILL !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom