What's new

Elections 2008

Damn, there's a lot of stupid Pakistanis. 74 seats to Zardari. Muahahahah

What a joke. I hope Musharraf quits actually. Pakistan doesn't deserve economic progression or the progressive laws he introduced. There's your bloody democracy.

In this time the turn out in cities was quite high.

The civil society.Lawyers,professors,doctors all cast their votes who used to sit in their homes and enjoy the holiday.
Yes, PML-Q is thankfull to this group. :cheers:

Why so negative about politicians???????
I'm not negative, just critical considered their past involvement and results in national politics and economy.

People have given them another chance.

Let them take it!!!!!
One bitten twice shy...

Just hope that they take a lesson from PML Qs defeat and understand that they need to serve people.
Zardari will be serving his numerous FC Bankaccounts and Ganju his family. L'histoire ce repetes!

Instead of saying Nawaz shariff a crook,thief lets just pray that he serves people.

I think in the presence of COLLATION the parties will balance each other.
in presence of independent judiciary.
independent media.

it will not be easy to be corrupt.

Hope for the best for new would be gov.

I can only with that future government will learn from the mistakes made in the past and do whats best for the country...the way Musharraf has done.

Pakistans has been saved.......mushy lost.

Actually no. You think Zardari won't bomb Taliban positions in Pakistan. He would work with the US even more so, perhaps let in US troops onto Pakistani soil. And watch him take 10% of everything. Idiots deserve everything they get. Musharraf tried.

Actually no. You think Zardari won't bomb Taliban positions in Pakistan. He would work with the US even more so, perhaps let in US troops onto Pakistani soil. And watch him take 10% of everything. Idiots deserve everything they get. Musharraf tried.

With weekly inflation rising to 12% he'll charge atleast 20% now, he's a pro! :hitwall:

With weekly inflation rising to 12% he'll charge atleast 20% now, he's a pro! :hitwall:

I don't have much hope for Pakistan's economy now. There's so much FDI, and it's been over a decade since Mr 10% was able to get his hands on it. Leopards don't change their spots.

It's a shame MMA lost ..that gave PPP more seats.

Heres a warning to those who would ruin Pakistan.

THIS IS MY COUNTRY & I WILL PROTECT IT EITHER BY MY LIFE OR DEATH

(thanks to champ for this quote)

I would like to say that Pakistan and the President of Pakistan just slaped the entire world which was saying that there won't be elections on time. Our Respected President Mushrraf has shown the elements in Pakistan and world that he has not fight for anyother country but he is fighting alone for Pakistan ( he definatly started all for US but it will benifite Pakistan the most). He has shown the People of Pakistan that he was not a power hungry President. I feel sorry for our fellow men when they accuse him not looking the fact that what he has done and what feelings he has for this nation. I swear to Allah if you see his Speehs around the world being neutral. You will see that he has passion for Pakistan. A dream for Pakistan. I wish our nation is bold enough to give our gtrat leader this credit atlest and show that we are not an arrogant nation. Long live Pakistan and long live our beloved the Great leader President Mushraff. ( i know the mentality of our people lmao . I know they will say how much he has given me lol. I will say he has given me what money can't buy what no other Pakistani President or Prime minister has ever been able to give me and that is dignity respect and honor. He has given identity to Pakistanis who live out of Pakistan.( when people used to see Pakistanis they used to say are you indian and now people know that there is Pakistan a stronge and fearful respected and importan nation on earth). They know our IMPORTANCE I would like to ask those who talk against him to go to youtube and watch his speehs his interviews from open heart and give this guy a credit. I know his days are limited in power MAYBE!!!! but i would love to say one thing as of me alone I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY YOU BACK MISTER PRESIDENT WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US BY ALLAH'S GRACE PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR DEBT. YOU ARE THE FINEST A MOTHER OF PAKISTAN HAS GIVEN BIRTH OFF I SALUT YOU LONG LIVE PAKISTAN LONG LIVE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN LONG LIVE ISLAM AND THE LAST LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MUSHRAFF.

Heres a warning to those who would ruin Pakistan.

THIS IS MY COUNTRY & I WILL PROTECT IT EITHER BY MY LIFE OR DEATH

(thanks to champ for this quote)

Hopefully someone will monitor them. Actually someone needs to monitor Zardari 24 hours a day and still it wouldnt be sure he's not stealing money.

The guy's even admitted he stole billions and bought lavish apartments around the world with money he stole from Pakistan. What sort of idiot elects a crook like this? EDIT. I've seen two on here at least.

Nice one.

But seriously he couldn't get away with it now, lets hoped he's changed, couldn't do worse than he did before.

Nice one.

But seriously he couldn't get away with it now, lets hoped he's changed, couldn't do worse than he did before.

I'd disagree. Before he had to convince Benazir, now he IS the head of the party. I can only think that there needs to be transparency in all of Pakistan's accounts with opposition parties monitoring them. But will Zardari allow it?

I THINK LAST TIME LIKE DECADES AGO OUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERD BY ALLAH AND WE HAD MUSHARRAF BUT NOW ......... ONE MORE TIME FOR US TO PRAY AGAIN ;) ONCE AGAIN PAKISTAN IS IN DANGER!!!!!

I'd disagree. Before he had to convince Benazir, now he IS the head of the party. I can only think that there needs to be transparency in all of Pakistan's accounts with opposition parties monitoring them. But will Zardari allow it?

Exactly!
Long live democracy! :crazy:

BB was ready to allow US on Pak soil, NS wants to make AQ Khan Prez. God this country is screwed. Big time.

The educated remain a minority in pakistan, I'm more convinced than ever that we need to kill illeteracy to prevent crooks, thieves and traitors being elected. :undecided:

:) No doubt about need for education BUT

I dont agree that just being degree holder the behaviour of the voters will change.

The only thing which is going to change the behaviour is consistancy in the process and by looking at the current 2008 elections specially in NWFP i have this belief that after 2, or so more elections in the future and you will see our voter with more maturity.

In NWFP we had seen people have rejected MMA PPP and PML and voted for ANP and most of the Independent candidates.

I don't even want to think of the mess to come. Its just too painful. Mush was the only one between us and the wolves. And we have gone to the wolves willingly.

Back
Top Bottom