What's new

Emirati Airforce Can Take Down the Iranian Airforce In Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Brothers . . . U.S. general speaks about the capabilities of the Air Force in the UAE compared to the capacity of the Iranian air force . . . A purely military matter . . . Why some are trying to change the course of the subject to the other directions ? . . Why have entered Israel, Turkey, Iran, Shiites, Sunnis and Saudi Arabia to the topic ? . . . I know that the Shiites hate the Sunnis and the Sunnis hate the Shiites, Pakistan hates India and India hates Pakistan, Arabs hate Persians nad Persians hate Arabs . . . But we all agree that . . .Sunni and Shi'ite, Pakistanis and (may be) Indians, Arabs and Persians and Turks . . . All of them hate Israel :rofl:
This is not the subject . . . So please discuss the general's remarks with reason . . . To know that , was what he says is right or wrong ?:undecided:

The US doesn't want to fight Iran, I guess they're hoping they can get the neighboring countries to fight. But I doubt UAE is actually going to go to war. If they do that will totally shut down their economy. People will leave Dubai in fear of their lives and there will be no economy to fight the Iranians. Plus Iranians are loaded with missiles. Theres only so many missiles you can fight off.

And beyond that, most Emirati are actually of Iranian descent - they have arabi names, dress in dishdashsa and speak arabic but their ancestry is Iranian

general is giving hush up to the emirate ,but emirates should know tht wht wil happens after thex neutralize iranian airforce wht abt their missiles ........
And i think emirates have the capability to paralyze iranian airforce.

UAE and Iran should resolve their differences with talks. Another war in the middle east will only make the defence companies rich and the average perosn will suffer at their fun. No more wars in the middle east to push Israeli agenda.

This was in the past . . .Today, all Arabs agree that Iran may be more at risk from Israel itself . . See what Iran is trying to do in the lebanon, yemen, egypt, bahrain . . etc

assalam alaikum,

Agree with u. since the fall of baghdad and the stupid behaviour of iran backed groups which took charge. Before the fall many arabs were not that informed about iran's designs. Especially the north african arabs and they used to admire iran and hizb.
But there r some ppl who may have never met arabs would talk about the arabs that they have admiration of iran.

I see some ppl r saying it is unfair to say iranians r dangerous to arabs then israel. It is for simple reason israel doesnot wanna accopy their land it want to be militarily superior and economically sound ( which is a reality). And since they existed they committed many crimes. But iran backed groups in only 7 years have surpassed them.
I guess the documents from independent sources prove that. Burning of masajid, Target killings , Rapes, thousands of prisoners.
We seen arm breaking techinics form the israelies in the 1st intifatha , The culture of Drilling we have seen it in iraq whether heads or eyes.

On the issue of Saudia buying weapons well it is their money they spend it where they see it fit ( if we pakistanies have the money we would go for f15, typhones or other high tech planes. now if they r not good enough or what they do with it is their will. After the fall of baghdad i would not blame them for arming themselves. Coz after the americans leaving iraq there will be another power struggle in iraq remember how many months have gone since the elections and there is no government in iraq. These aircraft r to defend saudia if their is war with israel i dont think saudies will keep them in underground bunkers ( it doesnot matter if they stand or not). It is better to have good high tech arms then not to have them.
We in pakistan had many corrupt governments but our assets were there after they left of office so is the saudi arms they got the money i hope they use it proper way i know they have invtested heavily for the wefare of their ppl and why not arming themselves?

TARIQ

Last edited:
Perfect -- don't take down the Israeli or the Indian -- American generals speak for rulers who oil thrones they control.

Why would UAE want to take on us? We are not on their threat list. :blink:

so US is pitching UAE against Iran.

UAE and Iran have territorial disputes themselves you know. There is nothing for the US to pitch them against.

I suppose I would be embarrassed if I were a Arbi to know that Ferengi generals confidently propose our forces be used against fellow Muslims and not against enemies,

Come out and smell the coffee, my dear Pakistani friend. World runs on more factors than religious commonality. The one word for which world runs is: power.
Religion, language, culture, cuisine etc all comes later.

The man's words are obviously aimed at rubbing the balls of the royalty for acquiring more weapons. UAE does not even come close to standing a chance against Iran. According to their statistics, UAE has a population of 5.066 million (census 2009): UAE population to grow 6% in 2009 UAE - The Official Web Site - News

According to ISS, they have a military of 65000 (2010).

Iran can arm one million housewives with each one a .45 colt hand pistol and land them at the sea coast of UAE and they can flood UAE streets. Let alone we talk about Iran's military apparatus doing something. Not to mention that Iranians practically own everything in UAE, are there in large numbers already and the majority is ethnic Persian and speaks farsi only as their main language... not to mention the rest is not even willing to fight for the kingdom... except for some small tribe...

If the discussion is limited to the airforces.. than Iran has no match to UAE and US general pointed it very rightly.
However, airforce superiority alone does not immune UAE from retaliation.

What needs to ponder more is the objective of issuing such statement and its results.
I think such statements are issued to check the pulse of public rather than kings and sheiks.
IMO... Sheiks are way too clever to go crazy with such childish feeds.

assalam alaikum,

If uae has the air superiority u.s will provide them the means to blow up all the boat before they get anywhere and iran to mobalize a million ppl how many boat needs. They will be easy target for AF and then will be food for sea creatures. Someone mentioned above that iran has missiles if we assume U.S is behind the uae then they will provide them the missiles or the means to stop them( uae is not short of cash) Pouring down the missiles wont win the war.

Stop talkin about wars.

TARIQ

That is doubtful TARIQ. If we're talking about a full war, UAE will be obliterated very quickly. Iran does not have difficulty shooting down F-16s or other UAE aircraft over the Persian Gulf. What we're assumed to have difficulty with are with F117 like aircraft. In fact it has so many short range missiles that have UAE within its range, UAEs radar screens can be made to glow from dots.

Hezbollah said it would fire 300 rockets per day, and they did so for the whole war, every day. Iran said it would launch 5000 missiles within the first minute of the war, don't doubt it. Iran has one of the largest missile arsenals in the world, it's one of our stronger assets.

If the US does convince these backward kings that they can handle Iran, they would be put in the same situation as Saddam was put. Saddam was the best US ally after Iran (during the Shah), they were promised full support in the war. Iraq, the most powerful military in the middle-east they said, a million man military they said. Look at what happened, Iraq was turned from a beautiful country into rubble within the first day, and the country never again became beautiful. Poverty, death, disease, that was the result for their country. It will be the same for the whole of the Arabian Peninsula if they're stupid enough to attack.

One thing these cowards should understand is that is we're not afraid. We're not afraid of the big satan, let alone the small satan, or its peasant supporter 'kings'. Our nuclear program will continue, our plans will continue, we will keep growing with God's will.

They should realize that war is only going to profit the west and not them. However, knowing how stupid they are... they might not understand it like Saddam did not.

People should grow up and understand Yankee tactics of locking countries in a conflict and consequently a war to sale their weapons thus keeping their jobs for Americans.

South Korea ,North Korea -
Pakistan - India
Arabs - Iranians
India , China
Singapore-China
Arabs-Israel

What else do you need to understand these tactics ?

Hello if assuming U.S is behind the war then the war could drag for sometime they will do their homework. War with iraq took 8 years this might go for less but still will cost money and lives. Missiles can be fired from both sides and we dont know who will have the best tech to take out the targets. Anyhow let's hope war doesnot take place.

What made me respond to u the fact of shipping million ppl. i dont doubt that iran can not fire missiles.

TARIQ

People should grow up and understand Yankee tactics of locking countries in a conflict and consequently a war to sale their weapons thus keeping their jobs for Americans.

South Korea ,North Korea -
Pakistan - India
Arabs - Iranians
India , China
Singapore-China
Arabs-Israel

What else do you need to understand these tactics ?
None of these disputes are caused by Yankees as you suggest. All of them are a matter of their own and created by opposing side. I don't think I have to go to details.

For example, our mutual enmity was much before Yanks did anything in South Asia; same goes for our issue with China.

Israel and Muslims have been in state of war since so many centuries as many Jews themselves say. War as in inner war to them. This is much before Yanks came into being.

Maybe south and north Koreas are a different issue but if DPRK has no hesitation to kill their own Korean people, why blame south for retaliating?

Singapore and China? They don't have any disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom